Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun (29849 Views)

LP: Court Nullification Of Alex Otti’s Candidature Too Late – Festus Ogun / Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Lanretoye(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
See as the lawyer neck be,you go know say he never chop.
Rita002:
I see hunger dealing with u. I see ur generations dying of hunger n poverty. I see u drinking ur mother’s blood in pain
okay na your papa abi,you better go back to your village so they can find solution you your generational curse and madness.see as all her post dey depict the nuisance wey u be.you better learn to address people in the way your family is.
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Deogratias0030(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
This is someone who knows his work. Irrespective of party, many will return the certificate even after may 29th
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by jaxxy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Obiedun:
Tinubu will govern this country for eight years.

Even if he won he can't do 8 years talkless of when he didn't win and stole the mandate na for iragbiji he go serve 8 years sentence.
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
Return your certificate of return
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Obiedun(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
StraightGaay:
Yes, through Shettima
But obi the bigot will never rule this country
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Obiedun(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
jaxxy:

Even if he won he can't do 8 years talkless of when he didn't win and stole the mandate na for iragbiji he go serve 8 years sentence.
Know it today that obi the bigot will never be president. He must fail. He was bundled out of London like a common criminal. Yes daddy. Thank you daddy.

1 Like

Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Everlastingson: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
The first Certificate of Return that will be returned is that of the Presidential election
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
Na diz kind people dey delude zombie.... grin grin
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by prof22(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
I release the fire of the Holy Ghost on your hunger. Die by fire
Flapp478:
Yes o. We already know them. I release the fire of the holy ghost on any robber of the people's mandate. My Ernest desire is see the country and her inhabitants witness unprecedented prosperity in all facets. Pls if there is anyone who can help me with 3k I will be glad. I can't study due to hunger. There is no helper anywhere and am really very depressed as a result. Pls assist me for God and Humanity sakes pls
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Fearyourcreator: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
Flapp478:
Yes o. We already know them. I release the fire of the holy ghost on any robber of the people's mandate. My Ernest desire is see the country and her inhabitants witness unprecedented prosperity in all facets. Pls if there is anyone who can help me with 3k I will be glad. I can't study due to hunger. There is no helper anywhere and am really very depressed as a result. Pls assist me for God and Humanity sakes pls
Ok
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by bayplus: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
manutdrichie:
Tinubu in my mind grin
If wishes were horses.......
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Charly68: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tinubu's own na final certificate he don collect ..no man can take that one back except you show me where somebody has won an election petition at the tribunal over presidential election. The onus of proof is an onerous task that can't be done in one year considering the data base. Nigeria is a large country
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by bayplus: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
aariwa:
Tinubu the mandate thief drug dealer will return his.In a fee and fair elections Kwakwanso will beat tinubu hands now and tinubu knows he lacks legitimacy and doesn’t have mandate of Nigerians but that of Mahmoud

In a free and fair election, I am sure you will beat your state governor.

SMH
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Flapp478(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Ok

Ok?
How do u mean sir?
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Flapp478(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
prof22:
I release the fire of the Holy Ghost on your hunger. Die by fire

Keep mocking
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Web2020: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Charly68:
Tinubu's own na final certificate he don collect ..no man can take that one back except you show me where somebody has won an election petition at the tribunal over presidential election. The onus of proof is an onerous task that can't be done in one year considering the data base. Nigeria is a large country
Tinubu will not be our president by any missed possible.
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by bayplus: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Charly68:

You get their time?

Headlines like this help d obidient to relief their pain temporarily. It is like mkpuru miri to them. Let them Dream on! It is their right to believe an imaginary stolen mandate will soon be reclaimed in their dream.

1 Like

Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rita002:
I see u drinking ur mother’s blood in tears. I see u carrying a casket . I see u walking in shame
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Basiliun: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
No it's not going to work out as predicted since we don't have a system in Nigreia

Once they are sweared in, they" 'll be in control of every sector incuding our judiciarires.

There'll be no divisions of powers.
No respect of court orders.
The issue of human right will be thrown into durst bin.
All the electrol court cases will be greeted with unnecessary postponement till 4 yrs.

So I will suggest the losers should start preparing to try next time.

I will even also predict that our political terin may continue to run in this way until we all come out one day and say 'no' to these rubbish
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Utty44(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Levels1:

Seek from holy ghost instead of men.

Be humane
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Utty44(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Ok

Oblige him
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Worst election in the history of the world.
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by HeroicMeastro: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
Antimandatethie:
Nigeria elections: Many winners will return INEC certificates – Lawyer

Daily Post
See hin mouth like bingo

1 Like

Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Obiedun:
Know it today that obi the bigot will never be president. He must fail. He was bundled out of London like a common criminal. Yes daddy. Thank you daddy.

Stil decieving urself. Obi isn't a bigot like my dear former fashola and Co. I won't call tinubu a bigot bt he has many bigots around him. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Makes ‘last Minute’ Cancellation Of Aso Rock Trip / Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen / Kiki Osinbajo Reveals What Happened After She Met A Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.