Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun (29853 Views)

LP: Court Nullification Of Alex Otti’s Candidature Too Late – Festus Ogun / Zamfara: Full List Of PDP Candidates To Get INEC Certificates After Apc’s Loss / Forget Certificate Of Return - INEC Tells Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Lovestrong(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Web2020:
Why won't I cry? Only a fool will rejoice when evil and calamity like Tinubu happens to his country. God will never allow evil like Tinubu to happen to Nigeria. Hear our cry, oh God.
Lord graciously hear use.

Amen
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Lovestrong(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=Lovestrong post=122747227] Lord graciously hear use.

Amen!
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by lildush(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
IgweOfNnewi:
If you are thinking about Tinubu you are wasting your time, no man born out of woman can unseat Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land

You can say that if he is a good person.. he stinks of bribery corruption. Rascality. He is a thug. Not a Nobel man. How can he be president? Ask your self this question
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by lildush(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Obiedun:
Tinubu will govern this country for eight years.

he will govern the country in prison. U think God is sleeping? Do u know how many people have gone mad. Died because of the drugs he have sold and is still selling? He wants to be president so he can expand his business. Do u think God will allow dat.? If he eventually get sworn In Wich will neva happen. He wunt last 1year in dat office. Shettima bin laden is waiting to take him out. 🤣🤣🤣 These are people dat sopos to be in prison for crime against humanity.. you re here supporting Dem for president and vice president. May u receive sense in Jesus name....amen

1 Like

Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by jaxxy(m): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2023
Obiedun:
What crap have you just typed? Which language is this?

it's French don't u speak French?
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by bayelsaowei(m): 5:31am On Apr 26, 2023
I quote him again:

“These characters, with respect, are a misfit and a product of a system that allows rogue politicians to appoint their cronies into INEC key decision- making positions”, Ogun added"

Just take a look at a useless country.. what a country.
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Obiedun(m): 6:07am On Apr 26, 2023
jaxxy:

it's French don't u speak French?
I don't speak french. It seems you are confused. The medium if communication here is English, you shouldn't have used strange language.
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Obiedun(m): 6:10am On Apr 26, 2023
lildush:

he will govern the country in prison. U think God is sleeping? Do u know how many people have gone mad. Died because of the drugs he have sold and is still selling? He wants to be president so he can expand his business. Do u think God will allow dat.? If he eventually get sworn In Wich will neva happen. He wunt last 1year in dat office. Shettima bin laden is waiting to take him out. 🤣🤣🤣 These are people dat sopos to be in prison for crime against humanity.. you re here supporting Dem for president and vice president. May u receive sense in Jesus name....amen
It is obi that will go to prison. The criminal was bundled out of London during Easter celebration. He was treated like a common criminal. The bigot can never think of going back to London. Obi is a common criminal. A bigot. He can't be president of Nigeria. He can only be president of Agulu Town Union. At the end Obi will end up in prison. He is a thief.
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Flows001(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2023
manutdrichie:
Tinubu in my mind grin

Then Mba, enugu governor

Then HoR member, Obio Akpor

Then Sanwolu grin

Then Sule, Nasarawa governor

INEC issued Certificate that will be returned instead of Certificate of return to them

Big Lamba grin
God bless you for adding Sule of Nasarawa.
The robbery those bastards did in Nasarawa was visible even to the blind...
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Fearyourcreator: 7:37am On Apr 26, 2023
Utty44:

Oblige him
Smiles
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Adabestseason(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Oga Lawyer you are just using nairaland to look for clients who do not know the nigerian judiciary
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2023
Obiedun:
I don't speak french. It seems you are confused. The medium if communication here is English, you shouldn't have used strange language.

I thought we were speaking French b4 and understanding each other? Now u say its English. Then use ur Google translator and stop crying.
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Obiedun(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2023
jaxxy:

I thought we were speaking French b4 and understanding each other? Now u say its English. Then use ur Google translator and stop crying.
I guesse you are in primary school!
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by jaxxy(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2023
Obiedun:
I guesse you are in primary school!

ur Google translator
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by highchief1: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2023
Obiedun:
and handover to either el rufai or kashim.
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Chinny024(f): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Feintline:
True talk.
Some will not be sworn in at all.
The shame and pain will be so painful.
The fall will be televised.

The televised cracked me up
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by lildush(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
Obiedun:
It is obi that will go to prison. The criminal was bundled out of London during Easter celebration. He was treated like a common criminal. The bigot can never think of going back to London. Obi is a common criminal. A bigot. He can't be president of Nigeria. He can only be president of Agulu Town Union. At the end Obi will end up in prison. He is a thief.

The hatred obi have before people. Is too much. If he have any case believe me he will be arrested and locked up. But he is as clean as a baby.. can u say dat about tinubu? Nothing about him is legitimate. He is a fraud. Obi was detained in London because ur master cloned another obi. To go and commit crime. Just to stain his name and reputation. But it was discovered and later resolved. Obi is a simple man who travel alone. No security or aids unlike ur drug lord who have alot of beef with cartel members and alot. Tinubu can Neva be half the man obi is.. it's not all about money it's all about integrity. It's a pity u people worship money. Money is not everything oo
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Obiedun(m): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
lildush:

The hatred obi have before people. Is too much. If he have any case believe me he will be arrested and locked up. But he is as clean as a baby.. can u say dat about tinubu? Nothing about him is legitimate. He is a fraud. Obi was detained in London because ur master cloned another obi. To go and commit crime. Just to stain his name and reputation. But it was discovered and later resolved. Obi is a simple man who travel alone. No security or aids unlike ur drug lord who have alot of beef with cartel members and alot. Tinubu can Neva be half the man obi is.. it's not all about money it's all about integrity. It's a pity u people worship money. Money is not everything oo
Obi is a criminal. You are are worrying yourself unnecessarily about a common criminal. He can't be president of Nigeria. He will always lose. A bigot for that matter
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by lildush(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Obiedun:
Obi is a criminal. You are are worrying yourself unnecessarily about a common criminal. He can't be president of Nigeria. He will always lose. A bigot for that matter

How is obi a criminal? Did u see him forfeit any money as proceed from crime? Did he forge his certificates? Does he traffic drugs? Does he have dual citizenship? Does he bribe people to do dirty works? Did he bribe INEC to rig election? Go to school u refused. U say school is a scam. See you dnt know the meaning of a criminal.. sorry oooo
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Obiedun(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
lildush:

How is obi a criminal? Did u see him forfeit any money as proceed from crime? Did he forge his certificates? Does he traffic drugs? Does he have dual citizenship? Does he bribe people to do dirty works? Did he bribe INEC to rig election? Go to school u refused. U say school is a scam. See you dnt know the meaning of a criminal.. sorry oooo
Why was he bundled out of London just like a common criminal? Obi is a criminal
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Coolgent(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Obiedun:
I have no ill will against him but i don't think so
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Obiedun(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Coolgent:

I have no ill will against him but i don't think so
It is not about what you think but what actually be
Re: Many Electron Winners Will Return INEC Certificates – Festus Ogun by Obiedun(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=steeltrust post=122744003] what if it doesn’t happen Hope you will not come here and shout Yoruba nation now
Or they should drive Igbos from Yoruba land inside Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) / Ossai Success: Nigerian Youths Have Abandoned Peter Obi / Remote, Immediate Causes Of Crimes, Insecurity And Instability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.