Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) (48527 Views)

Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / Young Lady Celebrates Her Barrister Father After Being Called To Bar. Photos / Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by IDnoble1: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wonderful!
But why did she change the gear level so often like that or is it because it is a truck because cars wouldn't be geared like that?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by wadson3plea(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:

Training or not, this girl doesn't have the mental capacity to manage the situation if the brake fails or an eventuality happens.
Facts! most of people commenting doesn't know what comes with truck driving, it not just selecting or changing of gear but.mental capacity

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by severee(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFT17kNlyvM

You won’t believe what you are about to watch.

I hope our Nairaland feminists are watching.
No wonder dangote truck dey always kill people, na woman wey dey drive
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by meolaniyi(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Where is the Dangote truck. ?
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Melanin80(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
But she doesn't look like a Driver, like she just posed for the camera
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by kk22olainc: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Not dangote, it is lafarge truck she is driving.

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

this is impressive.
I love this.
Goooood
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by AgubataAkokwa: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

His Excellency Bola Tinubu would empower more of our youths to be more productive instead of being idle and be throwing tantrums on social media

How can tilumbu do this when his heart has been removed and hung on his neck using a PICC wire
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
barbstee:
Wahala.

Unless she's been trained this could be risky

Risky how?

Women no dey drive wettin big oass pass this one for abroad?

If she is professional and licenced, no big deal in it.

I knew a boy that started driving trailer at the age of 18. Till date that's what he drives.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by kk22olainc: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
Melanin80:
she is real, she drives a truck numbered DEO 301 which belongs to deomat transporter.

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by kk22olainc: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

Risky how?

Women no dey drive wettin big oass pass this one for abroad?

If she is professional and licenced, no big deal in it.

I knew a boy that started driving trailer at the age of 18. Till date that's what he drives.
she was fully trained lafarge cement company.

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Melanin80(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
kk22olainc:
she is real, she drives a truck numbered DEO 301 which belongs to deomat transporter.

Wow... She try fa. It's not easy. But of all jobs, why this one considering her gender.? Some jobs are exclusively reserved for some particular gender

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by kk22olainc: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

she drives lafarge truck not dangote.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Bacteria8: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Funflipper:

28k annually and you call that so much money? that is like 13 dollars an hour which you can easily make flipping burgers at McDonalds. Truckers make over 80 grand a year depending on the route and the load that is being hauled.

Wow. I'm due to be in the UK next month. I will like to be a trucker grin
Any advice pls

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by sukkot: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
why does she need to change the gear that many times ? this one go just destroy gear. gear no be gloriousgbola ooo

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Quebec91(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
cheesy
christejames:
I never perfectly sabi drive car yet... 😢

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by dustmalik: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
IDnoble1:
Wonderful!
But why did she change the gear level so often like that or is it because it is a truck because cars wouldn't be geared like that?
Trucks have many gears, some of them up to eighteen gear

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by victorVIC1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
blueghost:
So impressive.
She will make so much money in Canada they are looking for skilled truck driver and payment can be up to 28k annually

She will earn far more than that.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by gosmoney(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
barbstee:
Wahala.

Unless she's been trained this could be risky
what cud be risky here can't u see dat she's been well trained with d way she is throwing gear like driving car

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by hardon1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
Melanin80:
How does a driver looks like...
Make she wear singlet or go topless like regular truck drivers?

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by GistFullGround: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ladies in America drive "Dangote" trailers & Box vehicles anyhow, most Nigerian ladies are crazed on "Hookup" & "Lazy Youths" syndrome.

During Samuel Ogbemudia's time in the old Bendel State, many women were employed as drivers. Now, no one wants to work but to use their 'toto' as a means to their sustenance

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Melanin80(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
hardon1:

How does a driver looks like...
Make she wear singlet or go topless like regular truck drivers?

Must u be rude?
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Sucolee(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
obiekunie01:

from her checking the couch link and the tyres before proceeding to start the truck and how she masterfully control the gear shifting shows she is a born driver!

na for climbing hill i for wan see how she take handle am!

MAKE SHE SHARPERLY JAPA TO EUROPE OR AMERICA AND START MAKING MEGA MONEY!
you dey among peole wey no want make naija better...make she japa for her mama land
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by onuman: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

Strangeness here is becaise members or a group controlling apex political leadership of Nigeria believe that women belong to the oZer room.
Too many women lorry drivers in Europe are way too too any.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Billionaire2: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Funflipper: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bacteria8:

Wow. I'm due to be in the UK next month. I will like to be a trucker grin
Any advice pls

Actually I don't know about the UK but I can give you all the info you need about the haulage industry in America.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by treatise: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Just like what his Excellency Bola Tinubu said before the election, a youth who can operate AK47 can also drive tractor.

We just need to empower them.

Nice one
.... And feed with agbado , amala, beans, ewa grin
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by ChiefRocker(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
Was spotted driving.... not a Dangote truck driver abi. She just dey change gear anyhow...
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by saphiere(f): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
The FUTURE is FEMALE joor
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Hotwest: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
Obviously for the camera
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by lendahand(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
blueghost:
So impressive.
She will make so much money in Canada they are looking for skilled truck driver and payment can be up to 28k annually
bro driving this heavy truck and driving a light delivery truck, which one pays higher over there?? Plus is there much difference between driving ordinary manual car and a trailer like this??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? / HND Certificate: An Embarrassment? / Diamond Bank Sacks over 1000 Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.