Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) (48585 Views)

Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / Young Lady Celebrates Her Barrister Father After Being Called To Bar. Photos / Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by ahnie: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
I do drive my husband truck perfectly

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Wodu89: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
Men see una lives outside.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by juman(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Probably driver pikin.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by juman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Very good of her.
Dont stay idle, be doing something.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by emmybobo1: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
blueghost:
So impressive.
She will make so much money in Canada they are looking for skilled truck driver and payment can be up to 28k annually
28k annually? That’s poor though
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by BrotherBosede: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
😎
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by AssCraver: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

Nothing, absolutely nothing, concerns Tinubu in this thread.

Don’t mention that name near this little girl make she no go get accident for road abeg 😏.

What manner of foolishness brought about Tinubu in this girl’s story?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
While Mynd44 is here banning people
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
The gear switching even dey slick fr her hand.. kudos to her
that's a sign that she sabi hold prick for hand
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
IDnoble1:
Wonderful!
But why did she change the gear level so often like that or is it because it is a truck because cars wouldn't be geared like that?
trucks have more than 10, they can be as much as 18 gears!

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by sprints1: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
that's a sign that she sabi hold prick for hand
lol I bet she cant drive through oyo ibadan express. Dose places na war zone.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
barbstee:
Wahala.

Unless she's been trained this could be risky

Risky how? She looks older than 18, kindly enlighten me on the risks

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
sprints1:
lol I bet she cant drive through oyo ibadan express. Dose places na war zone.
I tell you
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
the beauty of it all is that you can use any of the gears at any time you like

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:

Training or not, this girl doesn't have the mental capacity to manage the situation if the brake fails or an eventuality happens.

Does that girl look untrained? Keep deceiving yourselves, much younger people are taking older peoples’ jobs.

What makes you think that girl doesn’t have more nerves than you? You think it’s by muscle and age?

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Powerfly(f): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Originalsly:
Not as young as she looks. If truck drivers can be half as good as she .... there will be a steep decrease in accidents and deaths. I was thinking it was a driver who taught his daughter to drive and had her going through the motions of first doing a safety check before driving. Her looking to connect the seat belt told made me believe she wasn't familiar with the truck. Loved how she checked the mirror before pulling off.... but when she began shifting gears without looking..... then I knew I was wrong... dead wrong. That girl checked all the boxes for safe driving ... glancing often in the mirror to monitor traffic ... blowing horn to notify one's in the parked vehicle a trailer is coming.... she did good for developed country standards .... but it will not be easy for her to get such a job in Nigeria because ehmmm ...... she is female ..... small small girl can't be driving big truck ..... would have nothing to do with her skill. I'm impressed!

Now you're wrong.
I recently resigned from my company to learn how to drive the same trucks.... My company has been calling me barely 3 weeks I left to come sign a moU to make my moves to work with them after my training formal.
My boss advise I don't sign any agreement coz there are lots of opportunities.
I'm just like her....only more thicker and fleshy and muscular.
Logistics companies are looking for girls like this...they are hot cakes...
Larfarge personally rewards and favours logistics company who have female technicians and drivers in their fleet.
I'm the only female motor mate anywhere allowed entry to larfarge depo and that's because I'm female. Being female is a great flex and I'm not misusing any opportunities I can access with my gender identity.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by thatigboman: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
barbstee:
Wahala.

risky in what sense? Dangote drivers must be trained naa
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Bacteria8: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
Funflipper:

Actually I don't know about the UK but I can give you all the info you need about the haulage industry in America.
Ok sir. Thanks so much for the honest reply embarassed
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Powerfly(f): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Well that's a howo Babyface truck...it had 10 standard gears. 5 high 5 low.

She's good...tho I'm not as good as she is but I can drive an empty truck....

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by thatigboman: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:

Training or not, this girl doesn't have the mental capacity to manage the situation if the brake fails or an eventuality happens.
u know that how? U know her personally?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by thatigboman: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
ahnie:
I do drive my husband truck perfectly
u don start

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by wengerman: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
IDnoble1:
Wonderful!
But why did she change the gear level so often like that or is it because it is a truck because cars wouldn't be geared like that?
. That trailer doesn't have less than 14 gears ,so if you count the way motors count.when will you finish counting the gear. She is taking her time to count it.some truck drivers jump gears like jumping from 2 to 4. That is why is is changing it so often.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by thatigboman: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Powerfly:

Well that's a howo Babyface truck...it had 10 standard gears. 5 high 5 low.

She's good...tho I'm not as good as she is but I can drive an empty truck....
tnx for being honest. Wishing u the best

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by phemmyfour: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
barbstee:
Wahala.

She go fit change tyre of that thing
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
obiekunie01:

from her checking the couch link and the tyres before proceeding to start the truck and how she masterfully control the gear shifting shows she is a born driver!

na for climbing hill i for wan see how she take handle am!

MAKE SHE SHARPERLY JAPA TO EUROPE OR AMERICA AND START MAKING MEGA MONEY!

Another deadful stuff na “jacknife”
Takes alot to control a trailer’
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by officialfestus(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
She's good.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Psoul(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
My company is currently hiring female trailer drivers.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
U are right
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by victorazy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
barbstee:
Wahala.

Which kind comment be this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? / Diamond Bank Sacks over 1000 Staffs / HND Certificate: An Embarrassment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.