Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) (48578 Views)

Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / Young Lady Celebrates Her Barrister Father After Being Called To Bar. Photos / Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by sukkot: 8:00am On Apr 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
A male sir
yeah this a person whose soul is in the shadow realm. The walking dead. Total soul shutdown. How is this person in real life ?

Also most likely a very temperamental and emotionally unstable person
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by warlord24(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2023
Imagine trying to overtake.. then she noticed you where her Ex who ran away with her best friend.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by shaikalix: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2023

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by deepwater(f): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2023
blueghost:
So impressive.
She will make so much money in Canada they are looking for skilled truck driver and payment can be up to 28k annually

That's too small
It cost you up to 10k canadian dollar to get your class 1 license with air brake endorsement

Yes ten thousand canadian dollar!!!

Anyone without that license should not quote this post!
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Solofresh2: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
yeah this a person whose soul is in the shadow realm. The walking dead. Total soul shutdown. How is this person in real life ?

Also most likely a very temperamental and emotionally unstable person
The person a celebrity grin
Sorry boss that is wizkid birth date.The guy seems mysterious to that is why I wanted to find out about him
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by sukkot: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
The person a celebrity grin
Sorry boss that is wizkid birth date.The guy seems mysterious to that is why I wanted to find out about him
well it fits him perfectly. he looks like someone in darkness. thats why he is always high on drugs and looks lost. also always in dark glasses

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by BidenDTrounced: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Defused and Defanged

BidenDTrounced:
I've received reports on Juan Guaido, I'll take action on that later in the day.

Joe Biden vowed to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state. He failed, he bent the knee, crown prince MBS prevailed.
He blamed President Putin

During the Iran hijab/regime change protests, suggesting a Libya/Gaddafi 2.0:

"We're going to free Iran"
Joe Biden

What happened? He failed.

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Solofresh2: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
well it fits him perfectly. he looks like someone in darkness. thats why he is always high on drugs and looks lost. also always in dark glasses
What about the money and pride aspect
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Godsownfc(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
barbstee:
Wahala.

Unless she's been trained this could be risky
Hustle is real. She tried
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by sukkot: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
What about the money and pride aspect
what about the money and pride ? expand on the question
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Solofresh2: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
what about the money and pride ? expand on the question
I mean despite the total shutdown of his soul,he is still blessed with money or let me say wealth and he has pride as well
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by sukkot: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
I mean despite the total shutdown of his soul,he is still blessed with money or let me say wealth and he has pride as well
just cuz your soul is dead doesnt mean you are going to be poor financially. in fact you stand a good chance of being rich because your god would be the material world as you are detached from source. the mantra of dead souls would be GET RICH OR DIE TRYING. also enlightened ascended beings have humility but dead souls if they get money would be arrogant prideful and self destructive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Solofresh2: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
just cuz your soul is dead doesnt mean you are going to be poor financially. in fact you stand a good chance of being rich because your god would be the material world as you are detached from source. the mantra of dead souls would be GET RICH OR DIE TRYING. also enlightened ascended beings have humility but dead souls if they get money would be arrogant prideful and self destructive
waooh I am learning something new today cool
Now I understand better
So where what is the next step for dead souls in the next life
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by sukkot: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
waooh I am learning something new today cool
Now I understand better
So where what is the next step for dead souls in the next life
well hopefully they have cleansed karma in this one and have not accrued bad karma in this life and have done charity then they woould be ascended in next life. benefits of being ascended ? angels walk with you everywhere , 24 7 protection, juju cannot touch you , demons tremble when they see you, access to higher wisdom and the secrets of this world, position of authority and influence, great wealth, a wife who is your soulmate not your twin flame _aka bringing you pain and misery while contesting your authority
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Solofresh2: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
well hopefully they have cleansed karma in this one and have not accrued bad karma in this life and have done charity then they woould be ascended in next life. benefits of being ascended ? angels walk with you everywhere , 24 7 protection, juju cannot touch you , demons tremble when they see you, access to higher wisdom and the secrets of this world, position of authority and influence, great wealth, a wife who is your soulmate not your twin flame _aka bringing you pain and misery while contesting your authority
That is heaven on earth grin
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by sukkot: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
exactly. let it be done on earth as it is in heaven grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by sukkot: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Solofresh2:
now I don't know too much about tinubu because nobody knows his real date of birth but he is everything I just described. That man has built enough good karma in past life. He has a soulmate wife, he has immense wealth and authority, has lived a great life and keeps on winning, all his enemies keep crashing and burning while he is bulletproof. Untouchable. That's a man God is using. Maybe he would lead us to the promised land

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Solofresh2: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
now I don't know too much about tinubu because nobody knows his real date of birth but he is everything I just described. That man has built enough good karma in past life. He has a soulmate wife, he has immense wealth and authority, has lived a great life and keeps on winning, all his enemies keep crashing and burning while he is bulletproof. Untouchable. That's a man God is using. Maybe he would lead us to the promised land
grin I taught as much but am sure it won't be like this in his next life because he has misused power at some point.I just pity Buhari more sha
Tinubu has the infinity life path number 8 which I also belong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
May God almighty bless her hustle, Amen. 😎

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Ifogift007: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:

His Excellency Bola Tinubu would empower more of our youths to be more productive instead of being idle and be throwing tantrums on social media
Foolish man
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Bhettie: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
FEMALE ROOMMATE NEEDED IN A MINI FLAT

AT SHOMOLU, Lagos

FEE: 350k
Agency:50k
Total: 400k

Call: 08087979068
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by LilleG(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2023
Iron lady grin
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:03am On May 06, 2023
helinues:

The latter is what awaits all Nigerians. Except if you in particular is interested in the former

Dirty mugu....i have passports of countries you only see on television...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? / Diamond Bank Sacks over 1000 Staffs / HND Certificate: An Embarrassment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.