Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) (48577 Views)

Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / Young Lady Celebrates Her Barrister Father After Being Called To Bar. Photos / Lagos Grows Talent: Young Lady Shows Off Her Flexible Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by lollybizzu(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

That’s what most people are saying.

But I fear she appears too little and tender that no one might wanna hire her in Canada or Europe.

Not true. Young Women drive trucks here. It is not a function of body size and age as long as you're above 18 years.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Bluntemperor: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Whynotthetruth:
Dignity in Labour

Very good Development and she deserves a National an award for her bravery.
• Do you know that this is what most Nigerians do abroad- packing of Snow,Truck Drivers,Post Office Workers and the Worst-Care Givers of Old People Homes and they got heavily paid!
When they come back to Nigeria,the Money from these Jobs is changed to local currency in a huge form.But the nonsense Employers here,will not pay them well ,as they do abroad nor even have files or Compensation packages for them, even the NLC don't give a bleep.
You can see now that we have a long way to go in Nigeria on so many fronts confronting the Employment of our Youths.
The Next Govt must be ready to reward hard work and efficiency to attract back our Youths and move Nigerian forward!
The West, especially Canada, Britain, USA etc, should know that Nigeria will come out of the present predicament in no distance future.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

His Excellency Bola Tinubu would empower more of our youths to be more productive instead of being idle and be throwing tantrums on social media

It dosent matter...
As long as you are in nigeria,you will be a partaker of either hunger or prosperity that is coming

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by helinues: 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

It dosent matter...
As long as you are in nigeria,you will be a partaker of either hunger or prosperity that is coming

The latter is what awaits all Nigerians. Except if you in particular is interested in the former
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

The latter is what awaits all Nigerians. Except if you in particular is interested in the former

Same as you all professed in 2015...

The former is my advantage.
1 dollar =1500 naira grin
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by helinues: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Same as you all professed in 2015...

The former is my advantage.
1 dollar =1500 naira grin

Sorry we are in 2023. Stop living in the past
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Fortune118005(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by GodisFirst: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
I hope she is one of the PhD holders Dangote employed as drivers.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by ufotunang: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
barbstee:
Wahala.

Unless she's been trained this could be risky
...she would had been trained to know how to drive it...one cannot just drive a trailer like that with out proper training

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by ufotunang: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

She shifted like 8 gears to reach Normal cruising speed

Most professionals learn from simulator and classroom environment....

...yes she has problems with the gears..operating it
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by BreconHills(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
sonature1:

Training or not, this girl doesn't have the mental capacity to manage the situation if the brake fails or an eventuality happens.

And you know this - how?
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Elonmuzk(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
Penguin2:

That’s what most people are saying.

But I fear she appears too little and tender that no one might wanna hire her in Canada or Europe.
This is not true, I have seen girls of her statue and probably even younger than her driving trucks both in Canada and US.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:

Sorry we are in 2023. Stop living in the past

2023 in deed
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Treasure17(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
Awesome. I'm impressed.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by montanaguy(m): 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Its not a new thing. I work with Dangote Cement PLC. We have many of them driving trucks, loaded with 900bags of Cement. They can drive to any part of the country.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Solofresh2: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2023
sukkot:
why does she need to change the gear that many times ? this one go just destroy gear. gear no be gloriousgbola ooo
😀I think she actually tried though.Especially for someone of her age
Boss please help me with this D. O. B reading.16th July, 1990.
Jah bless
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by overdrive(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
blueghost:
So impressive.
She will make so much money in Canada they are looking for skilled truck driver and payment can be up to 28k annually

How does one apply?
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Originalsly: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
Powerfly:

I'm just like her.... only more thicker and fleshy and muscular.

Logistics companies are looking for girls like this...they are hot cakes...

Larfarge personally rewards and favours logistics company who have female technicians and drivers in their fleet.

Hmmm ...... with your description of yourself I'm sure you wouldn't be described as small small girl. Good to learn companies are giving incentives to women to join the ranks .

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by molawale: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
this is so encouraging... i have someone looking for her contact. Please tag who know her to reach out to @addayo.olakehinde on fb
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nice
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by meathewstiell5: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Originalsly:
Not as young as she looks. If truck drivers can be half as good as she .... there will be a steep decrease in accidents and deaths. I was thinking it was a driver who taught his daughter to drive and had her going through the motions of first doing a safety check before driving. Her looking to connect the seat belt told made me believe she wasn't familiar with the truck. Loved how she checked the mirror before pulling off.... but when she began shifting gears without looking..... then I knew I was wrong... dead wrong. That girl checked all the boxes for safe driving ... glancing often in the mirror to monitor traffic ... blowing horn to notify one's in the parked vehicle a trailer is coming.... she did good for developed country standards .... but it will not be easy for her to get such a job in Nigeria because ehmmm ...... she is female ..... small small girl can't be driving big truck ..... would have nothing to do with her skill. I'm impressed!

although at some points i will go with you but on the other hand i have seen many females who get training through female driving instructor mississauga they trained them beyound the level. they have professional staff.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Darnell9(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
helinues:
Just like what his Excellency Bola Tinubu said before the election, a youth who can operate AK47 can also drive tractor.

We just need to empower them.

Nice one
how does that implies here
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

She shifted like 8 gears to reach Normal cruising speed

Most professionals learn from simulator and classroom environment

But is she actually right to do that? Couldn't she have waited to allow the gear signal before changing?
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
blueghost:
So impressive.
She will make so much money in Canada they are looking for skilled truck driver and payment can be up to 28k annually

28k per annum na him be money?

Canadian dollars oh, not even US dollar...

Naija don suffer taya meen...
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by sukkot: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
😀I think she actually tried though.Especially for someone of her age
Boss please help me with this D. O. B reading.16th July, 1990.
Jah bless
she did try. iis this person male or female ?
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by NohurryInLife: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
The gear switching even dey slick fr her hand.. kudos to her
You get ahm brother. You go know say she really sabi cool
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by skales67(m): 12:44am On Apr 27, 2023
blueghost:
So impressive.

Too poor! My uncle who stays in the US called me one day and was telling me about learning how to drive a truck. I felt like slapping him through the phone.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by KingMack(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2023
dustmalik:

Is a senseless clown and whose wasted prostitute mum know nothing about trucks. And his father who has BSC in masturbation never knew that some of them have 18 gears?
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by GindoX(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2023
Hmm, what a man can do a woman can do ba? Keep playing with ya menses. I hope she don't do this for long.

This bus or trailer aren't built for women unlike other country, where every gear shift is so soft, not even to talk of bad roads.
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by Solofresh2: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2023
sukkot:
she did try. iis this person male or female ?
A male sir
Re: Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) by DCONE1(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2023
I respect this lady more than the train driver, it's not easy to operate a truck on Nigeria road alongside driving on the road with toxic drivers shouting. Unlike train which is only one way movement and changing tracks once in a while no body to shout, overtake or maneuver on the track.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? / Diamond Bank Sacks over 1000 Staffs / HND Certificate: An Embarrassment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.