Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States (4010 Views)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate / More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by ednut1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
ErnestNcee:

You're mentally oppressed. What I used up there is an example explaining financial literacy. Either way the numbers turn out to play out, someone who's financially literate always create ways to counter the debts.

My point is not entirely on mortgage but financial literacy . You're trying to score a cheap point. If the mortgage payment per month is higher than expected, I'd also increase the rents tenants would pay up.

You claim to study accounting yet you don't know how to appropriately place liabilities and assets in the columns where they belong. You call a house acquired on mortgage as an asset . You're dumb as fvck.

Maybe you know how to calculate mortgage interest and I don't . It doesn't state that you're financially literate , you're just doing what you were programmed to do. If I wanted to do the maths on mortgage I'd hire you to do that . But when it comes to creating wealth and cancelling debts you're retarded, you should take the back seat.
i love nairaland sha. Anyone can claiming to be anybody. Your downpayment portion and house value appreciation over time are not assets How come people are able to use equity/stake in their current mortgage to get another house. Keep reading your inspire to aspire book o
Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by ErnestNcee: 12:12am On Apr 27, 2023
ednut1:
i love nairaland sha. Anyone can claiming to be anybody. Your downpayment portion and house value appreciation over time are not assets How come people are able to use equity/stake in their current mortgage to get another house. Keep reading your inspire to aspire book o

Those people who use mortgage to acquire another home are the financially literate ones.
It's what I've been shouting since .. CONVERTING DEBTS TO ASSETS!! DUMMY!! Mortgage is debt not an asset .

How are they assets when they take money from your pocket monthly with no returns?

You bankers fool people by getting them into debts to pay interests... Especially overseas , Like donkeys, they put a carrot in front of their faces so they can keep chasing the mirage of owning a home after 30years , which they may never own due to unforeseen demise.

Only financially literate people learn how to convert these debts to assets by cancelling them with rentals and keeping some in their pockets for expenses.

You're just going in circles... Little wonder you reason like the 90% that purchase on impulse and emotions only to back up with logic. You're enslaved by greed, fear of uncertainty and desire , hence you ran off to a land where you know nothing of their constitution so you can become a slave to their government.

You lack the perspicacity to create a self sustaining economy that can save your generation the pain of recycling mediocrity , misery and backwardness. So you plan to die in Canada without legacy , asset , businesses , leaving behind foreign slavery as an inheritance For ur kids ?

Wow!!
Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by ErnestNcee: 12:16am On Apr 27, 2023
ednut1:

So how much do you pay in taxes? What businesses have you built and how do you plan to escape poverty?

What can you boast of since u went to Yankee other than washing oyinbo yansh and serving break fast to punks at mc Donald's ?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I doubt with your level of IQ, and degree of certification you're employable by any oyinbo bank.
Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by DSoj(m): 1:07am On Apr 27, 2023
Mortgage... so?
Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by grandstar(m): 3:22am On Apr 27, 2023
Doctors in America are very well paid.

I know a guy who is a anesthesiologist nurse in the states. When I checked up his potential yearly income, I was shocked to see $285,000. If you had asked me how much I thought they earned, I would have said $45,000 a year grin grin grin grin

People need to stop looking down on nurses, talk less of a doctor. It is a path to wealth.
Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2023
Creamypie:
While her mates full tinder, in -message and many other similar sites. Some even bold enough to coin am hook up and explain how its different from ashawo/ prostitution.

She would have probably done same if she had find herself in this hellhole without anyone offering help. The terrible economy has caused many to do things they never thought of doing.

1 Like

Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by ErnestNc: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2023
ednut1:
motivation speaker. Its clear you havenโ€™t made money before in your life. That house is an asset, the equity on that house can be used to get house number two which can be rented out. Real estate is one of the sweetest ways to make money in the western world. Keep typing your inspire to aspire

https://www.nairaland.com/7551385/#120571270 I no talk am. Na even corper.

ErnestNcee:

I just got banned trying to reveal my identity with proofs , just for nothing .

What's wrong with being a corper? How does that affect my socio economic status?
It's a badge I wear with dignity serving my father's land.

Well I won't fail to Educate you. I made my first 6-7figs at 21, 1.2m precisely in 2020 during the pandemic as an Affiliate for digital markets after trying several failed investments...

I still make 6-7figs depending on how less busy and engaged I am with day job with just my smart phone as an affiliate making commissions per sales.
God bless the likes of Prince Chuka and Pascal who were my mentors.

In the same 2020 I learnt 2 digital skills added to my income skill portfolio. Between 2021 and 2022 I had taught over 200-380 persons how to navigate through the financial markets and instruments by understanding liquidity pools and how the big banks and big boys move the markets by taking money(liquidation) in fx ,indices and stocks..

Currently, I'm still an affiliate on various digital space, which means I work freely. I'd keep my day job anytime and I'd still pick up a good pay job. Cuz I know what I want. I follow my mentors. I'm not a fool .

I've attended several paid seminars to sharpen and broaden my skills, trained more and talked to many people than you can ever do in 3 life times.
I broke free from the shackles of ignorance. I'm a lover of the knowledge I implement.

I hate to disillusion you, but I can bet my left balls I've achieved more than you could ever have done in my mid 20's as a corper earning 33k and more .
Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
ErnestNc:

Eze rest lol. Mr inspire to aspire
Re: 26-yr-old Doctor Buys Her First House In The United States by PoliteActivist: 7:43pm On May 13, 2023
Borntosmoke:
The amount used to get this house will get a better house than this in lekki. Only those that have travel can understand.

You should first ask how much she actually put down for the house.
You folks think owning a house in US is same as in Naija. In US the bank actually owns the house and will take over their property the moment you can no longer afford to pay the exorbitant mortgage and taxes!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta State University Cut Off Mark 2012/2013 Utme Session / One Pandemic At A Time, Fans Troll Veteran Actress / Loyola Students In The Sosoliso Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.