Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) (28502 Views)

Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time / How To Prepare Owoseni (brown Beans Soup) / How To Prepare Owoseni (brown Beans Soup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) by jessylaurel(f): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Bintdawood:

Calling food rubbish, rubbish that you cannot cook, rubbish that you cannot harvest, rubbish that you'll still carry your hard earned money and buy fron Hausa ppl.
From what you wrote shows how ignorant you are and it shows how Hausa people have occupied your thoughts, you think about us day in day out! From the name of the food she posted you should know that it is not Hausa, but i can see that the Hausa ppl have dealt with your brain.. Abeg next time try to dey make research, that same phone you used to type this rubbish, try use am do research.. Now if dem talk sey person wey go school should come out you go comot join😕😕 na your type dey claim sey every Northerner na Hausa. From the name of the food,if your parents and loved ones should see what you wrote up there, they'll regret paying school fees for you, cuz theyve wasted their resources on you not knowing you've been roaming the street gossiping and talking ignorantly about Hausa ppl.. Wise up and get a life abegg, if you want to talk.... Make research!!
Hausa ppl and beans... E no poshhhh😕😕

I just can't read these sham of a write up. You really had enough time on you. Dry your tears mr.Almajiri grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) by Bintdawood(f): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
jessylaurel:

I just can't read these sham of a write up. You really had enough time on you. Dry your tears mr.Almajiri grin grin grin grin grin

Yet you have time to reply

Its Mrs tho...... Anty Rubbish😉

1 Like

Re: How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) by jessylaurel(f): 10:55am On May 02, 2023
Bintdawood:

Yet you have time to reply

Its Mrs tho...... Anty Rubbish😉

Oppps whatever gender you are grin grin grin Almajiri
Re: How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) by XAUBulls: 2:44am On Jan 07
Motirayo2018:
Ingredients I use

Half derica of brown Beans
Pepper
Palmoil
Salt
Seasoning cube
Onion
Meat
Cow skin

Preparation
I pick and select the beans, then I wash to remove the brown skin.
I soak the washed bean for few minutes,then I pour in a pot ,I add water and onions.
Then I set the pot on fire to cook till the beans soften.

I blend with ijabe buy mashing it in the pot.
When it is smooth I strain with a plastic filter to remove the shaft.

Next is to rinse , seasoning and cook my meat with the blended pepper.

In a pot I added my bean milk ,meat boiled with pepper, seasoning cube (I use only one piece of chicken flavour),little salt, palmoil and washed cow skin.

I leave it to cook for few minutes .

My soup is ready ,it can be taken alone with any swallow of your choice.

It can also be mix with ewedu and stew

Re: How I Make Beans Soup (Gbegiri) by Jewessgratitud3: 5:17pm On Jan 07
I love gbegiri but this one is not gbegiri- ing.
I'm not sure this lady is Yoruba. A Yoruba person can not cook gbegiri like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! / How Much Is A Bag Of Sachet Water In Your Area? / Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.