Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? (8264 Views)

Rate Dz Mama And Pickin (18+ Photo ) / She Is Avoiding Me And Isnt Pickin Ma Calls Anymore.(i Love Her So Much) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by dealordea(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
Free the freeloader!!! angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by bekay911(f): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2011
wat will u do if it was the oda way round cos am suffering from dat and worst part of it is dat he doesnt call except he sees ma missed calls. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2011
^actually, it used 2 b d other way round until she turn'd d tables on me. And itz suddnly givin worries. . .
Perhaps u could borrow a leaf from her wink
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by MMM2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2011
op

kidnap ur GF dats d only solution 2 ur problem
undecided
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2011
1 more untenabl suggst'm
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Cuddlemii: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2011
bekay911:

wat will u do if it was the oda way round cos am suffering from dat and worst part of it is dat he doesnt call except he sees ma missed calls. angry angry angry angry

awww very touchy. It is well.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by bekay911(f): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
thanks cuddlemii 4 concern , it really hurts cry cry cry cry
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Cuddlemii: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
bekay911:

thanks cuddlemii 4 concern , it really hurts cry cry cry cry

Why not open a thread on it, tell us about it and get answers from the guys & girls perspectives. That should get you all smiley and acting rightly.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by bekay911(f): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2011
i will cuddlemii thanks dats a gud idea
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Cuddlemii: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^anytime, you might even get more than an advice cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 24, 2011
That's why i lyk nl. Talkin about it has certainly helpd me!
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2011
^sauer??
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2011
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2011
op i undastand how u feel, i want to ask u if she ever told u to stop calling her?If its the case then u will do well by moving on with ur lyf, if not keep trying she might pick ur call someday. Best of luck. smiley
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by horny4u(f): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
@ Op

You are hurting right now shebi, very painful to be ignored as if you never existed.

Now solution :
Do the same to her, donot contact her at all not even thru your thoughts talkless of pidgeon mail as impossible as it seems, do just that.
Simply stop calling her and go and enjoy your life as hard as it is.
Never ever live your life for someone else, its a gift to you from your creator.

FORGET HER FOR at least 8 weeks

She will either come back begging or good riddance to yeye rubbish.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by EFCC1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2011
Delete her number
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by CalienteMi: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2011
I would move on. Don't chase anyone that doesn't put as much time into the relationship as you. That's desperation.
Re: How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2011
See advice pourin in
Am now confusd! No, i wont delete her. We'l just tlk bout it or smthng.
@bhusy. undecided. You want 2 help me swerry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy / See Recent Picture Of Ex Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Wife Wura Ola / How To Identity Girls With Water Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.