Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Right Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Person (1031 Views)

Signs That She Is Not The Right Person For You / Signs You're Dating The Right Person / It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Person by saucekid(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2007
Call me coward,call me shy one thing i know i ain't shy to speak ma mind, if you think you're right for me,let me know
Re: The Right Person by yimiton(f): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2007
bla bla bla bla, self judgement! Na waoh!!, there's nothing we won't see on nairaland. Coward? I saw it on your post, Shy? it's there too. Bla bla bla bla,
Re: The Right Person by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2007
what da hell is this?

have all the interesting subjects been exhausted in the world??
Re: The Right Person by saucekid(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2007
@ haje haje and yimiton,
If you have those interesting topics,why dont you bring them up, it aint ma fault i'm speaking my mind but no offense,are you considering the position?
Re: The Right Person by Easybaby(f): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2007
*rolls eyes*

*sneez*
Re: The Right Person by yimiton(f): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2007
zooming off and never coming back!
Re: The Right Person by sagacious(f): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2007
I guess you send this topic on dating and sexuality board.I think customer are many there, i'm not sure we have many sellers here.It's just an advice.
Re: The Right Person by Easybaby(f): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2007
LMFAO . . . cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Spend Time With My Girl / Is It A Dump Idea To Discuss With Your Girlfriend That You Might Be Impotent / I Dont Understand My Closest Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.