Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) (59368 Views)

See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / 5 Best Airports In Africa / Top 20 Busiest Airports In The World By Passenger Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Cj4charles(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

what concerns your comments with the post?? If not hatred
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
poweredcom:

Place you have not been before you are there following map and arguing

Asaba airtport is close to onitsha than anambra airport in umueri

I was in onitsha last 2 month

Everyr business men from anambra uses the Asaba airport to lagos or abuja , and alnost every anambra citizen , wether based in awka onitsha or nnewi or else where in d state

i even boarded the same .flight with capital oil boss , ifeanyi uba ..to lagos ...at asaba airport

Seems you dont travel or have never been to nigeria before , you de follow map ...lol

Umueri is in anambra north and very far from onitsha
Umueri is not far from Onitsha, Umuleri airport is like 45mins to Onitsha 30 mins to Awka

3 Likes

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by adecz: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Ignorant mind South-east always have busy activities in their airports unlike Ibadan and Akure, so for your little mind na Christmas time the airports witness the high traffic

I'm sure you may be smart enough
to comprehend that the figures in the
report is for the period of a whole 4 years,
2013-2013, including first quarter of 2014.

If an old and established airport like
Enugu generates an average of about 15k passengers a year, imagine the low levels
a backward state will generate, probably
2000 a year and be sure that Enugu figures
will reduce.

These poor figures in a region of over
30million people❗️❗️

Igbos prefer luxurious bus travel than
plane travel.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by BouncerT: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Antimandatethie:
“The same should just happen
in Lagos. We are tired of
Tinubu.”
“Man came out to ask us if it
was our business that there
were bullion vans in his home. Is
it your money? He asked. Why
can’t we just rally round Jimi
Agbaje and repeat Kwara here?”
which Jimi Agbaje
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Melkilala: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
Spot on.. I dont know why our people are chasing shadows.. Even Obiano did wonderfully well.. I will take umahi 1 and Obiano 2 as president of igbo extraction b4 Obi onye wayo.. By the time soludo finishes he wewill know if he wilk push obi further down. [/quote]

You are very very stupid!! Not even aware of the happenings in Nigeria! Nonsense!!!
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Beolly(m): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Abia is not cursed nwokem! The fact they managed to wrestle the state from the visionless and greedy assholes that have held it hostage since 1999 shows the people desire a better state for themselves! They've just been held hostage by the wicked Nigerian style of partisan-politcs and state-capture!

Also, a state airport is good and necessary, but given the challenges the state is facing at the moment it shouldn't be a immediate priority.
Abia was loyal to PDP for too long. They believed anything PDP is good just like an average Igbo man
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:40am On Apr 28, 2023
sonature1:
Ebonyi State is one state with sooooo little and their governor keeps delivering mind-blowing infrastructural projects. Give Dave Umahi the kind of money Lagos or Rivers has, he will turn his state to Dubai.

In fact, other state governors in Nigeria should be taking lectures from him about how he achieved all this with so little.

Someone should create a thread of what Dave Umahi did in 8 years so as to blow people's minds here. When it comes to infrastructure, that man is only in competition with himself.

Listen, infrastructure is good no doubt but investment in human capital and HDIs is far more important to the society.

With all the so-called infrastructure, the poverty rates in Ebonyi is still over 70%!

Of what use is infrastructure when people are languishing in multidimensional poverty?

You people need to wake up and understand that real development starts and ends with building human capacity and not white elephant projects.

Wake up!
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by 828Stony: 6:11am On Apr 28, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Ndi chest beater, bikonu, zukwanike.

Is Anambra better than Enugu?
Is Anambra better than Oyo?
Is Anambra better than Kaduna?
Is Anambra better than Kano?
Shut up, they are all inside one shit-hole, none is better cuz all are occupied by Nigerians. And guess what happens anywhere Nigerians are, constant Break down of law and order.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Jcoleworld911: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Umueri is not far from Onitsha, Umuleri airport is like 45mins to Onitsha 30 mins to Awka

Bro, stop replying the hater
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Jcoleworld911: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2023
adecz:

I'm sure you may be smart enough
to comprehend that the figures in the
report is for the period of a whole 4 years,
2013-2013, including first quarter of 2014.

If an old and established airport like
Enugu generates an average of about 15k passengers a year, imagine the low levels
a backward state will generate, probably
2000 a year and be sure that Enugu figures
will reduce.

These poor figures in a region of over
30million people❗️❗️

Igbos prefer luxurious bus travel than
plane travel.

Which one did yourbas prefer?? Both air or land or even train they record poorly
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Jcoleworld911: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2023
poweredcom:

Place you have not been before you are there following map and arguing

Asaba airtport is close to onitsha than anambra airport in umueri

I was in onitsha last 2 month

Everyr business men from anambra uses the Asaba airport to lagos or abuja , and alnost every anambra citizen , wether based in awka onitsha or nnewi or else where in d state

i even boarded the same .flight with capital oil boss , ifeanyi uba ..to lagos ...at asaba airport

Seems you dont travel or have never been to nigeria before , you de follow map ...lol

Umueri is in anambra north and very far from onitsha

Your problem is envy and jealousy, onitsha too is in Anambra north

If you like let all igbos use asaba airport we don’t care, Anambra airport have come to stay. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Danisaint112(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Ndi chest beater, bikonu, zukwanike.

Is Anambra better than Enugu?
Is Anambra better than Oyo?
Is Anambra better than Kaduna?
Is Anambra better than Kano?

Yes in development and education you ignorant mind. Go and verify!
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by princeabdul(m): 11:05am On Apr 28, 2023
Danisaint112:

this Anambra must better than United Kingdom

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Danisaint112(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2023
princeabdul:
this Anambra must better than United Kingdom

So to you this is how the Anambra.still looks like. FYI, every state has a place that looks like this. Rest.
You will have sense in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by AwkaFinest: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Danisaint112:

You are the ignorant one. All those states are better than tiny Anambra.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by sage(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Beolly:

Abia was loyal to PDP for too long. They believed anything PDP is good just like an average Igbo man

Abia voted for Otti and APGA overwhelmingly in 2015 but they used Obingwa magic to steal the election. They tried the same thing again in 2023 and it failed thankfully
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by RIVERS1stson: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
With exception of Lagos and Akwaibom, Anambra is better than all those states

AwkaFinest:

]You are the ignorant one. All those states are better than tiny Anambra.[/b]
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Danisaint112(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
AwkaFinest:

You are the ignorant one. All those states are better than tiny Anambra.

Ignoramus 😁

Let me school you with the links below.

FYI, this posts made Front Page on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/7453717/list-states-lowest-number-out

https://www.nairaland.com/7444949/number-poor-people-nigeria-geo

Lastly, aside Lagos and Abuja, Anambra state is the 3rd most developed state in Nigeria.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by AwkaFinest: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Danisaint112:

Ignoramus 😁

Let me school you with the links below.

FYI, this posts made Front Page on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/7453717/list-states-lowest-number-out

https://www.nairaland.com/7444949/number-poor-people-nigeria-geo

Lastly, aside Lagos and Abuja, Anambra state is the 3rd most developed state in Nigeria.

Only if wishes were roses. The second smallest State by landmass yet can't be compared to Lagos, Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Oyo, Enugu, Kano and Kaduna when it comes to development.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by RIVERS1stson: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Aside Lagos and Akwaibom, Anambra is better than all the states you mentioned when all facets of developments are considered

AwkaFinest:

Only if wishes were roses. The second smallest State by landmass yet can't be compared to Lagos, Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Oyo, Enugu, Kano and Kaduna when it comes to development.[/b]
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by poweredcom(m): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Your problem is envy and jealousy, onitsha too is in Anambra north

If you like let all igbos use asaba airport we don’t care, Anambra airport have come to stay. Deal with it

Wat jealous ....learn how to lessen your aggession

This is what i do experience from my travels

Oga what is wrong in using another state airport which is very active

Abeg na u get inferiority complex issue
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by poweredcom(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

So na 45 mins na no far from umueri to onitsha ...you never talk hold up around that onitsha axis close to a hour plus most times from umueri

Asaba to onitsha is as near as wat ever....place i was last 2 month ...i took a taxi from asaba airport to onitsha , it did not take me 15 mins to cross niger bridge no hold up on the road only when you get to niger bridge you can encounter holdup due to the police checkpoint there ....haaa place i know weller lol....
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Jcoleworld911: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
poweredcom:

Oga travel go and sit down, I have used Anambra airport to and fro from Anambra to Lagos like twice and I can comfortably tell you that Anambra airport is doing marvelously well

I can’t tell between Lagos and Abuja which generates more traffic cox both routes are doing marvelous well

Your inferiority complex is in another level
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Jcoleworld911: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
poweredcom:

Oga travel go and sit down, I have used Anambra airport to and fro from Anambra to Lagos like twice and I can comfortably tell you that Anambra airport is doing marvelously well
I can’t tell between Lagos and Abuja which generates more traffic cox both routes are doing marvelous well
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Danisaint112(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Only if wishes were roses. The second smallest State by landmass yet can't be compared to Lagos, Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Oyo, Enugu, Kano and Kaduna when it comes to development.

Google is your friend. Okpo. No make me start to dey display disgusting brown here abeg.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by poweredcom(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Well i dont doubt you , if there is any reason to use it i will definitely use it but anytime i am go8ng to onitsh i prefer asaba abeg maybe if am going to awka or idah in kogi i can use anambra airport

Stay blessed
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by OVB123: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
[b]Alex Otti I beg of you give Abians Airport. All the other Eastern states has airport only Abia the cursed state.

All thanks to God who liberated Abia from the criminals. [[color=#990000]/b]
Una neva c something. The incoming governor may not perform very well.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by OVB123: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Father0fjesus:
I don't know who will be using Ebonyi and Ekiti airports. White elephant project for small states that should be looking at doing other things with their revenue.

Enugu airport is not far from Abakaliki. The moment you land in Enugu, the express way takes you to abakaliki straight to the opposite direction.
And no one goes to Ekiti via flight, only few people. No airline will want to invest in Ekiti now. Even Benue that has an airport, their airport is not viable enough for airlines to invest in, most of them fly via Enugu and even as far as Abuja.

The only viable airport here is Anambra. Even at That, For someone like me, if I went to travel to onitsha, with the completion of second Niger bridge, I will prefer to land in Asaba instead of anambra (although it depends on the part of onitsha one is going to), I mostly go to head bridge market and Asaba airport is just the best for me.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by AwkaFinest: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2023
Danisaint112:

Google is your friend. Okpo. No make me start to dey display disgusting brown here abeg.

You can display ignorance no wahala
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Danisaint112(m): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2023
AwkaFinest:

You can display ignorance no wahala

Google is your friend. Okpo. No make me start to dey display disgusting brown roof here abeg.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by AwkaFinest: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
Danisaint112:

Google is your friend. Okpo. No make me start to dey display disgusting brown roof here abeg.

Like I said before. You are free to display crass ignorance. Stvp*dity is in you.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by OVB123: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ebeano49:

Akwa Ibom is still not one one of the top 10 airports in Nigeria by passenger traffic. For an airport to be viable, it must be located in a place with high economic activities or be a connecting hub to other cities. Ebonyi and Ekiti are none of that. They are pure white elephant projects embarked upon to massage the egos of the governors
Thank you very much for this simple truth, you stated above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures). / South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard / Top 6 Highest Skyscrappers(Buildings) In Nigeria.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.