Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,250 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) (59371 Views)

See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / 5 Best Airports In Africa / Top 20 Busiest Airports In The World By Passenger Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anambra is home of indigenous industries not those industries in by Chinese, Indians Lebanese and so on

Anambra still beat Ogun in economy

Anambra is home of indigenous industries
olorogun power plants
Owned by olorogun family
Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
according to ipob bureau of statistics you mean?
Anambra top Ogun state in Economy, Anambra beat Ogun in service sector most especially trade the state host more than 37 major markets including West African largest market in Onitsha, trade contribute more to Nigeria GDP than industry, not withstanding Anambra is leading state in indigenous industries in Nigeria, Ogun doesn't have any major market
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
olorogun power plants
Owned by olorogun family

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Freebills12: 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
sangresan:

That's your pedestrian understanding of how investments circulate. Google the number of domestic air passengers per airport per year across Nigeria and compare the figures with the number of road passengers per state in Nigeria. Then, Google the reason why airlines in the Nigerian market struggle to make profits. Compare the data with those obtained from near-peers like Indonesia, South Africa, and Malaysia.

You'll see that Nigerian state governors are just wasting tax payers funds on white elephant projects. If a state is economically developed enough to attract big projects like airport construction, they should allow private investors to take the lead. State governments can just provide motorable roads and other infrastructures to support the projects. This way, they wouldnt be wasting public funds.

They can't understand you, bro. Problem of other minds. The money spent on airport which 4% of citizens of used in building a govt owned rice milling factory for a state like Ebonyi that produces rice, cassava floor factory, farm settlement and even granting farm loan since they are 88% farmers.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anambra top Ogun state in Economy, Anambra beat Ogun in service sector most especially trade the state host more than 37 major markets including West African largest market in Onitsha, trade contribute more to Nigeria GDP than industry, not withstanding Anambra is leading state in indigenous industries in Nigeria, Ogun doesn't have any major market
another stat from ipob dunce

4 Likes

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
what is the population so we can check that of ibo population in Ibadan too
I thought there is no Yoruba in South-east may be you should come to Anambra and count them Otondo
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=Bestmanfornow post=122783429][/quote]ogun state

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by SSFeedsNigeria: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Only a blockhead like you will believe that you are from SS. That is why most sane persons are ignoring you. cheesy

grin

Olodo, you think it's only SE people that can see the rot in SW? Anyone that calls you guys out is automatically SE to you. Continue deceiving yourself.

Ignoring kee you there. I'm the one ignoring you primitive lots. Come and see yorubas crying all over my mentions🤣🤣
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
another stat from ipob dunce
Otondo that's why you guys brain is blocked, why not do the research and show me how manufacturing contribute more to trade in Nigeria
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I thought there is no Yoruba in South-east may be you should come to Anambra and count them Otondo
0.5% of yoruba who probably are there due to work transfer you mean?
There is 💯 possibility over 100 buses are on their way to Ibadan from SE today .
Fact

4 Likes

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by javaguru: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
AwkaFinest:

You claimed if Obi was governor of Rivers, Lagos, Akwa Ibom and Delta, those states would have been better. Then I ask is Anambra better than the other states I listed?
We all know states like Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Oyo, Enugu, Kano and Kaduna are far better on average than Anambra when all ramifications of governance and development is considered.
THere are lot of kids on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Cromagnon: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
sonature1:

Leadership at the national level transcends building infrastructure.

Really? Wawu

What Peter Obi is proposing is a total overhaul of the Nigerian state (instilling sanity and the rule of law)

How will he achieve this
Even buhari could not effect corruption
They humbled him
Is it obi that will now overhaul judiciary and legislature? Dem go just impeach am

and expanding our economic frontiers (we call it diversification here).

He had 8 yrs
Why he no diversify Anambra or himself (importer only)

There's so little the states can do in those areas. We need those more than anything else.

Really?
So states cannot mechanise agric, fishing or mining or forestry?
Is tractor or fishing trawler on exclusive list?

Dangote built his own power plant but state governors cannot build industrial power plant for industrial estate?

Keep making excuses for mediocrity

By the way, I noticed that you don't like Peter Obi, so you are likely going to attack him in your rejoinder to this comment. Sorry, bros, I won't react to it.

1 Like

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Olodo, you think it's only SE people that can see the rot in SW? Anyone that calls you guys out is automatically SE to you. Continue deceiving yourself.

Ignoring kee you there. I'm the one ignoring you primitive lots. Come and see yorubas crying all over my mentions🤣🤣
emeka,no need to hide your identity
Stop been a coward

Almighty onitsha

2 Likes

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
ogun state
Posting pictures doesn't change the fact that Ogun is below Anambra in economy

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by prof22(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
No president has made the great Impact Buhari made in the South east. The one they claimed was cloned. Na God go punish una wey believe that rubbish.
sonature1:
Ebonyi State is one state with sooooo little and their governor keeps delivering mind-blowing infrastructural projects. Give Dave Umahi the kind of money Lagos or Rivers has, he will turn his state to Dubai.

In fact, other state governors in Nigeria should be taking lectures from him about how he achieved all this with so little.

Someone should create a thread of what Dave Umahi did in 8 years so as to blow people's minds here. When it comes to infrastructure, that man is only in competition with himself.

1 Like

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Stop been a coward

Almighty onitsha
Southwest is home of mega slums in Nigeria and Africa

Lagos

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by AwkaFinest: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Dude, you're just spoiling for a fight when you're not even understanding the argument! Look at the bigger picture: resources available; security situation met on ground; partisan/political situation confronted with while trying to govern; infrastructure met on ground; etc! Peter Obi had a lot of handicaps and challenges he met on ground when assuming office, yet he still delivered creditably well, especially on HDIs!

Spoiling which fight? You'll just sit in your 2 by 2 shop and write nonsense online just to chest beat. Empty noise maker!
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Southwest is home of mega slums in Nigeria and Africa

Lagos
when I saw akobo-oju irin,bodija,I knew it was and ipob dunce wey write that sht

1. Bodija
2. akobo-ojurin
3. Idi ape-akobo road

3 Likes

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
Stop been a coward

Almighty onitsha

Feed your eyes grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQK6oRLGfE
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
when I see akobo-oju irin,bodija,I knew it was and ipob dunce wey write that sht
It was actually written by your brother that has travelled wide in Nigeria cheesy grin grin
http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.env.20130302.02.html#:~:text=The%20proliferation%20of%20slums%20in,the%20dwellings%20sited%20in%20slums.

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
when I saw akobo-oju irin,bodija,I knew it was and ipob dunce wey write that sht

1. Bodija
2. akobo-ojurin
3. Idi ape-akobo road
Ibadan I know is 95% covered by slums and mud houses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh5olGRjAkY
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by uchdavinci: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Why ebonyi own come be like shopping mall... That governor and plenty color na 5&6.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Ooni: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ologbo147:
which is first? Second? And third? And do you have verifiable data proof
https://www.nairaland.com/6807662/lagos-abuja-rivers-imo-kano
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by TERMlNATOR(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
RIVERS1stson:
Anambra is by far better than enugu state when all indices of development are considered, like education, infrastructure, human resources, HDI, FDI, economic viability, agriculture, etc

Oga rich politicians in igboland leaves in Enugu.

G.R.A, Independent Layout, New Haven precisely

seems as if u are not an igbo man.
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

It was actually written by your brother that has travelled wide in Nigeria cheesy grin grin
http://article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.env.20130302.02.html#:~:text=The%20proliferation%20of%20slums%20in,the%20dwellings%20sited%20in%20slums.
those are the places that ipob dunce listed in his write up .
I guess they look like slum to you

1 Like

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Simeonjoe1: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
sangresan:

Read between the lines. The so-called Economic and Technology Zone should have come earlier before the airport.

Development of trade zones take decades to reach full potential,... Over 20yrs Lagos is still developing their FTZ still driving investment. Airports construction can take a year or 2.
This is an issue of egg and hen. We can both agree both can come simultaneously one doesn't have to wait before the other, the airport can also fasten development in the axis
Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Ibadan I know is 95% covered by slums and mud houses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh5olGRjAkY
hahaha
No more 99% anymore?
Showing beree slum is like showing makoko.
It’s inconsequential
None of your cities come close to Ibadan

1 Like

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
those are the places that ipob dunce listed in his write up .
I guess they look like slum to you
This is Anambra State

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
hahaha
No more 99% anymore?
It’s inconsequential

Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnSMnKA8eGY

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Amayabor1: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
sonature1:
Ebonyi State is one state with sooooo little and their governor keeps delivering mind-blowing infrastructural projects. Give Dave Umahi the kind of money Lagos or Rivers has, he will turn his state to Dubai.

In fact, other state governors in Nigeria should be taking lectures from him about how he achieved all this with so little.

Someone should create a thread of what Dave Umahi did in 8 years so as to blow people's minds here. When it comes to infrastructure, that man is only in competition with himself.

My problem with Umahi is with the different colours he uses to design his projects. How can bridges, shopping malls, hospital, airport have the same colours? See how an airport is looking like a night club or shopping mall. It's a pity no body is advised him on these colours.

He is just making the state look like one being governed by a clown. His perception of beauty is very poor and childish

1 Like

Re: New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) by Bestmanfornow: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
hahaha
No more 99% anymore?
It’s inconsequential
Anambra state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures). / South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard / Top 6 Highest Skyscrappers(Buildings) In Nigeria.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.