Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill (30458 Views)

When A Car Dealer Or Seller Say You Need To Refill The AC. / How Often Do You Refill Your AC Gas? / How Do I Refill Or Charge Fire Extinguisher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by irunokoisawerey: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
the fuel line needs cleansing... wash fuel tank, replace fuel pump filter and service injectors.... this is dirt at work wink

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by simfrost90210: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
karnafiu03:

I have never seen an Igbo man with I bit of sense. U all are deluded. Who knows, you may even die before BAT

Peace..
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by simfrost90210: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
Peppysco:

A child of doom. Tinubu is going to live longer than you, know that. I don't know why you lots will hate another human so much due to different political ideologies such that you'll wish death upon him. You guys are so terrible, I swear.

Peace..
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by Auskyd(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Has anyone noticed
How that fuel thing looks like long prick
The way those girls carry it and chook inside car
I love watching it entering inside the hole of the car kiss
Reminds me of the way I put it inside Kemi

Naso one fine babe attendant put that fuel stick inside my car.

I just dey imagine how my long stick go enter her hole.
The way she dey handle am, she go get experience well well.

God bless all the fine fuel attendants.

Buffoon

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by Ylink4sure: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
I had same issue a while back. Gazzuz fixed it for me. Didn't take him 5 minutes. Search for Gazzuz on nairaland

concho:
Please help me brothers
My Toyota Highlander 2003 goes off after a refill .

Each time I finish buying fuel and turn on my ignition, it goes off once I try driving out of the filling station .

It happens almost immediately I turn on my AC

What could be the problem brothers ??

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
concho:
Please help me brothers

Each time I finish buying fuel and turn on my ignition, it goes off once I try driving out of the filling station .

Please scan your car first

He get while

Don’t say I didn’t warn you

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by xtivin(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
concho:
Please help me brothers

Failing fuel pump I suspect sha
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by treesun: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
concho:
Please help me brothers

Check your battery too!
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by Eriokanmi: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
concho:
Please help me brothers

Clogged or faulty fuel pump. Go have it checked. Don't go for any scan, except you just want to waste your money.
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by irunokoisawerey: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Auskyd:

Buffoon
Hehehehehe... lmao... guy you de para o... but the dude is a buffoon truly... no be wetin dem ask he de yan... na werey na... he too like pu.nani... dem suppose carry am go Saudi Arabia for deliverance grin

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by BluntCrazeMan: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Has anyone noticed
How that fuel thing looks like long prick
The way those girls carry it and chook inside car
I love watching it entering inside the hole of the car kiss
Reminds me of the way I put it inside Kemi

Naso one fine babe attendant put that fuel stick inside my car.
I just dey imagine how my long stick go enter her fuel tank.

The way she dey handle am, she go get experience well well.

God bless all the fine fuel attendants.
Don't you feel the hole is too big.??
Or you like holes too biiigg.??
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by blowjohn(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin
olumzzz:

To scan?

No. To photocopy and send email

angry

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by Slydan204: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Could be dirty tank which blocks d nozzles. use injector cleaner. It can be added while u are refilling.
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by iamjavadem(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
Scan it first, it could just be a sensor or the tank and pump, the scan will let you know. Scanning is cheap, like 10k.
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by Oyerinde16(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
oglalasioux:
Dirty tank. During refill the dirt at the bottom of the tank is stirred up and is not settled by the time you start the car.

Consider bringing the tank down for washing and change the pump filters.

Not true... No amount of refill can stir up the tank like the port holes on Nigeria roads...
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by luckydion(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
concho:
Please help me brothers

Dirty fuel Tank: since it happened after fueling your vehicle. Dirt or water settled down the tank, your refill stirred them up and then cloggy the fuel filter in the tank causing the vehicle to jerks and go off.
Remedy: Wash your Fuel Tank, Clean or change the filter (it comes with the fuel pump) so change it if u can get original to buy separate. It may lead you to changing the fuel pump.... depend on the level now

if not checked, it will be every time u switch on ac then graduate to when you tend to accelerate more. (cloggy filter kills fuel pumps)
this is a simple solution.
If you can go for scanning it will definitely shows this out or other faults if there is any more.
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by GetSenseNow: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
karnafiu03:

I have never seen an Igbo man with I bit of sense. U all are deluded. Who knows, you may even die before BAT
Guy you stupid? Who told you that person is igbo?
You and whatever useless tribe you're from, you guys are a bunch of useless bastards

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by Killermamba: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
concho:
Please help me brothers

Fuel pump wahala
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by GetSenseNow: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
iamjavadem:
Scan it first, it could just be a sensor or the tank and pump, the scan will let you know. Scanning is cheap, like 10k.
I do my scanning by myself. I bought a small scanner on AliExpress. It connects to my phone through Bluetooth and I use it to scan my car when I notice anything strange. Better than blowing money on roadside scanners. It shows the error codes after scanning and I just google what the error code is about

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by jubrilELsudan: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
NA TO BURN THE CAR OOO

3 Likes

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by mcdokwe(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
simfrost90210:
my fear is not about BAT being sworn in as the President come May 29th as nothing good is expected from him.. What's mind boggling is the fact that his vice is a terrorist and his death (BAT death) is by the corner and when he passes, it's automatically a terrorist that'll be acting in his place and sworn in later on..
Start envisioning what Nigeria will become from that very moment of BAT's demise, it'll be like the great tribulation the Bible has talked about which many will be sunk in its ocean..

Think, Oh ye Nairalanders!!!

imagine for once that BAT is your father.
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by Pickmycall: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
nurey:
And admin actually brought this thread to front page.
Why not?
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
I don't think this has to do with fuel pump. A.C doesn't require high throttling. It could be the fuse for the A.C, or a short- circuit somewhere.
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by Pickmycall: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
iamjavadem:
Is 10k cheap?

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by olumzzz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
blowjohn:
grin

No. To photocopy and send email

angry
Oh.
I for fear

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by dafeoroyo: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Dirty injector ,or fuel pump,let Ur mechanic check the 2
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by Peppysco: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
simfrost90210:

Peace..

That should really be your prayer point, you really need that 'PEACE' of mind, you're so full of hate.
Re: My Toyota Highlander Goes Off After A Refill by mcdokwe(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
simfrost90210:

I'll never let him run for Presidency knowing fully well he's in the latter days of his life and has eternity left in no time to retrace his steps and the fact that he's been disgraced for messing himself up due to necessary old age which we all pray for.. People now make fun of him which won't go well with him due to his past ordeals with theft of state's funds and other allegations which he hardens his mind and heart not to repent from and do better..

It's evident that when you're blessed to be in the latter days of your life, late 80s, 90s, you have to start wrapping up.. It's not me wishing him bad or something, it's a necessity.. We'll all leave earth someday sometime.. We're all praying to live long, pass on and be saved at last.. It's Not This Life I'm Worried About..

His Children wanted something different for him and themselves, stop wishing him dead. If he succeeds as the President, we will generally be direct beneficiaries, hence the need, even as the Bible admonished we as Christians to 'Pray for our Leaders'

Jahbless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics / About Tinted Permits And Police Harrasment / Car Owners And Experts Can You Tell If A Vehicle Had Accident In The Past?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.