Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife (24075 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by ekitimanalways(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

If she does not stop treating your daughter like a piece of shit, you will have to abandon the marriage. You cannot continue with a woman who derives pleasure abusing your daughter. Whatever amount of time and reasons you permit this to go on, will be damaging to your daughter in the future. 
Look, if you fail to act decisively today, your daughter will resent you tomorrow for not protecting her enough from your wife.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Divorce your spouse sharply, I know because I have seen a real life case of a step mother maltreatment of a step daughter. If not for God, the step mother would have finished that woman

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by shiwex: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
You are a stupid man......Selfish as well. Your daughter comes before you or your wife. You need to stand your ground and let her know that will not be tolerated...Why are some men weak sef?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by randymirrors(f): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Please what should I do?

You're not a real man. Divorce that witch!!! You should be more concerned about the damaging mental health of your little girl. Divorce the witch asap. I swear, I wish I was your sibling. I'd deal with that woman as a woman myself. I'm so angry.

You have siblings, don't you? Can't they defend that child? Or they're cowards just as you are.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Amumaigwe: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

Of all the foolish me i have encountered, you are the supremo. You allow your so called new wife to make your daughter a rejected person both in your house and her own mother's house. You have failed that innocent child because of a woman you claim you love, but never give a dam about your own happiness. I have one word for you: shame on you.
Mark my word, the way you allowed her kick your daughter out of her father's house, is same way your nee wife will kick you out of her own life sooner or later after you have served your purpose. By then, you would have lost all.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by BRATISLAVA: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
Why are some women like this?

Your agenda is clear.

Why are some men like this? You knew you had a young grieving daughter to care for as her only parent, and are using her as the cover for rushing into a new marriage when it was your own lust that pushed you into the arms of your current wife and not because you cared so much, and in under 3 years you have been ready to throw your daughter at relatives just so that you can remain married and sate yourself. Not an ounce of stamina to defend your child before your desires. What truly did you want for your daughter if not that your relatives were wise enough to insist she stays with you? To make her a toy to be passed along relatives while you go on to have other children who you would consider more human than her? What stopped you from taking care of her yourself, or aren't you really her father?

But, let's not talk about that, instead let us ask: why are some women like this?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by CSTRR: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
She is yet to conceive?

That is a good opportunity to throw her out.

Such wicked woman should not be in charge of step children.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nicolo360: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Young man, you are not a real man.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by CSTRR: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Your agenda is clear.

Why are some men like this? You knew you had a young grieving daughter to care for as her only parent, and are using her as the cover for rushing into a new marriage when it was your own lust that pushed you into the arms of your current wife and not because you cared so much, and in under 3 years you have been ready to throw your daughter at relatives just so that you can remain married and sate yourself. Not an ounce of stamina to defend your child before your desires. What truly did you want for your daughter if not that your relatives were wise enough to insist she stays with you? To make her a toy to be passed along relatives while you go on to have other children who you would consider more human than her? What stopped you from taking care of her yourself, or aren't you really her father?

But, let's not talk about that, instead let us ask: why are some women like this?

A very callous man indeed.

He is endangering the future of his daughter just becauue he wan fucckk everyday.

An unthinking man.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by TUANKU(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zonefree:

grin
Which can prayer be this? The girl is not an orphan yet nau grin
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by BRATISLAVA: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
CSTRR:

A very callous man indeed.

He is endangering the future of his daughter just becauue he wan fucckk everyday.

An unthinking man.

And he's playing it out as if he's the victim of an evil woman when he is a man that's ready to throw out his daughter to please said evil woman. He is even more evil as that's his daughter.

His morality is crooked.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by CSTRR: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
As a father, your priority should be to your daughter.
Everything else should be secondary. That is what a mother would do. Her children takes priority over any step father.

Right now, your decisions should be centered around the wellbeing of your daughter.

Any wife you should get now must pass the step daugther test.
Will she be kind to your daughter?

Does your daughter like her?

Will your late wife be proud of your choice of step mother?

If that new wife does not meet those tests, do not venture further. Let her go before you complicate things.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Rhozabeth(m): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
I would never place any wife before my child! If i have spoken to her, warm her and even threaten her bcis of the child and she is still not bulging, tbh I will send her away! I swear!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by miceroms: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mr Man, lead your home.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by miceroms: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
I don’t understand people who give their children out when you can take care of them only because of a love interest.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by CSTRR: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

And he's playing it out as if he's the victim of an evil woman when he is a man that's ready to throw out his daughter to please said evil woman. He is even more evil as that's his daughter.

His morality is crooked.
I pity the poor child.

If that new wife get belle eh, that girl's world would get significantly worse.

What a shame.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by vanvickie(m): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Where them dey see these kind men that can't take a stand from....

Mtchewwwwww.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
Why are some women like this?
or why are some men so weak and confused ?
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by TippuTip: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

How old is your daughter??
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by lizychimamanda(f): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Take her to a good bording school.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by DaHrNn0001: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
For me,it's just a selfish interest of what you want not minding the reasons you gave to having another woman in your life. Well,it's up to you to decide your happiness but I guess your late wife will not be happy with you. The signs are there that this innocent child will suffer in the hands of this woman and with time you will believe her. You should have a mother that can care for her if you choose your happiness ahead of your child. My own view though
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

You lied to us...

First, you said you married your second wife so that your daughter can grow up with that motherly love.

Now, your daughter is not getting that motherly love BUT your second wife is still in the house...if I may ask, what's she still doing in that house since she cannot fulfill the purpose why you married her ?

Now, it is obvious that you didn't marry her so that your daughter can grow up with that motherly love...but for another reason...

Sorry to say this, your daughter is more valuable than your second wife...she is your blood...just that she is still little...but your second wife is someone else's daughter and may change her mind anytime...

I will leave you with this question ... You said you love your second wife so dearly, DOES SHE LOVE you dearly too ? ...

If your answer is yes, then you Don't know what love is... because if she loves you, she will love your daughter like her own

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by galadima77(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
You're even begging the new wife to accommodate your daughter.

Sent your daughter to go live with her mother's people...see irony! You sent your daughter away. So if they'd agreed, your daughter would've been out of the house for the new woman abi?

Guy! you're selfish and weak! I only pity the little girl

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by theophorus(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

If She doesn't LOVE your "Dog"; She Doesn't LOVE you.

See ehn, that Woman doesn't Love You at all, cos if She ever did, She would Love You Daughter.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by shineeye1: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

If your daughter is such a nuisance, your wife should not be the one to suffer. Put the nuisance under another custody. If your daughter is not a nuisance , then God has just used her to reveal to you that your new marriage is a blunder. Get rid of that mistake before you embrace an early grave!
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by optm(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

your own pepper is coming. I bet love would be clear from your eyes by that time. Was she not aware you were having a daughter before deciding to marry you? You need to take leadership of your home and that involves taking responsibility for the well being of every member of your family and of course your daughter. You married wrongly but do not allow your child suffer for your wrong choice of a wife. You were selfish in choosing a wife but didn't factor if she would make a good mother for your child. You really have to protect that child from the undeserved aggression from your wife. This is the time to take a stand for justice and say no to wickedness irrespective of who it is coming from. If you tolerate it now rather that fight against it, someday, you ll become its victim. Take note
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by sanya4good(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
This you aught to have ironed out with her before marriage. If you have gotten her approval before the wedding then begin to remind her of the promises or you send her parking.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Mikeeytools: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Oga dont let me insult you. Woman you married is maltreating your own blood. Something is fundamentally wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by kwasoly(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

You are the man of the house, before you brought the so called woman into ur life,did you in any way discuss it with her?
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ur such a dirty simp, Na lack of konji de worry you. I swear

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Maysdevices(f): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:
Look at this weak fool. Someone who you married recently is maltreating your blood and you're asking for advice online. I don't know the kind of idiots we have as men these days.

Send that woman back to her parents house let her get the home training she missed.
Thank for insulting him straight up. I don’t know what the rest of the commenters are doing.

Useless thing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

If you have watched Nigerian movies and you are the kind that don't get carried away by women affection you would have been careful when taking another wife. You chose to marry someone that loves only you and not your daughter. That your daughter is going through more than what you think and sadly you are yet to realize it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Share Your Child Birth Experience / Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.