Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (33095 Views)

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tzar(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
IVORY2009:
Selected president

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Walamide: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
By 29th May, some people's eyes go don clear
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ifihearam: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jones4190:
you will never the oba of Benin visiting anybody.
I love their tradition

Ode dey play
They all visit.

The oba of benin visited the previous olu of warri.
Shut up
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Khafsun: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

France, Finland...

The fool always believes himself to be a genius.
For your info, I'm no longer a student.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu4GSLI18s8
There are many fools on this topic, and this is the last one whom I'm responding to.
Before social media, the only way me and you would be having a serious conversation would be me ordering you to do something or me officially teaching you something in a university. But with social media, there is equal access between everybody. The fool can now debate the professor. This is the aberration of today.

Fools don't have self doubt, if you did then you would have questioned your belief of no country having both president and prime minister simultaneously. If you had done that then you would have done your research and found out you were wrong. But the fool believes he is right and doesn't question his bias and beliefs.
Smart people question themselves all the time, fools do don't. Smart people have self doubt, fools do not.
You are right about France and Finland. But you're also very foolish for basing your "smartness" on studying in Europe. It's a very shallow way of thinking. And you also assuming that others are nowhere in life because they opposed you is the height of foolishness. It takes one mistake from your side to disprove this claim. One mistake. And maybe then you would be able to pull the wool over your eyes.

Again, I admit that I was wrong. And I'm glad I've learnt something new. But your foolishness is above everyone here still.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by funshint(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jogs1900:

Can you please provide a link or source of this information so that we can learn?
Thank you.

Some may have been withdrawn or amended but the British monarchy still performs a constitutional role.
The head of the British monarchy is her head of the armed forces which is a sort of constitutional role.
Being head of the commonwealth is a constitutional role too.
https://study.com/learn/lesson/british-monarchy-powers-roles.html

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jogs1900: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
funshint:

https://study.com/learn/lesson/british-monarchy-powers-roles.html
Thank you.

It means the monarchy shares power with the prime minister just the way Azikwe shared power with Tafawa Balewa in the first republic.

For any bill in the UK, the King's accent is needed to make it a law.

With this, it means the monarchy still performs a constitutional role though limited.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by funshint(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jogs1900:

Thank you.

It means the monarchy shares power with the prime minister just the way Azikwe shared power with Tafawa Balewa in the first republic.

For any bill in the UK, the King's accent is needed to make it a law.

With this, it means the monarchy still performs a constitutional role though limited.
Did you even open the link I sent you? Azikwe didn't share power with Tafawa Balewa.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Jogs1900: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
funshint:

Did you even open the link I sent you? Azikwe didn't share power with Tafawa Balewa.
I did..They did shared power...Azikwe was head of state while Balewa was head of govt unlike now that Buhari is both head of state and head of govt.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Murphyenemuwe: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
[You're irredeemable. He quoted the part of the Constitution that vested all powers in appointing traditional rulers and chieftains in regards to laws specific to different states and you're asking for documents to back it up. So you can't Google the section of our constitution yourself? It's sheer foolishness arguing with you guys. And you claimed you studied in Europe. Last question to cure u of your ignorance? Why do governors have to approve after a king has been chosen by whatever method?
Ghostwon82221:

You are supposed to make your argument as easily available as possible, not to set up road blocks in order to make verification of your proof difficult, unless you are trying to scam instead of acting in good faith.

In short, provide a link to the document, be as precise as possible, lead the interlocutors to the exact page and the exact lines if possible. It should be extremely easy for your interlocutors to have access to your proof.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Realist777: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
sonature1:

No, it shows he's an opportunist and criminal who takes advantage of the weak institution while the rest push for a level playing field.
Lol, even the other guy that was busy doing 'yes zazzy'?
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2023
Xbox2005:
No country or administration solves it's problem at a go,it's a gradual process.lets be optimistic in the upcoming administration

Unfortunately, some administrations don't only not solve problems, they create more problems. With the rethorics coming from some key supporters of this coming administration, I have no confidence in their capacity to solve problems. You see, making a country like Nigeria great will take a magnanimous, compassionate, patriotic, efficient and above all, honest leadership. No good work happens by accident or wishful thinking.

If you want a good country, elect credible and talented leaders and hold them accountable.

If you want 24 hours power supply, build it. If you want good health care and education, put in the work.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Xbox2005(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2023
SlayQueenSlayer:

Unfortunately, some administrations don't only not solve problems, they create more problems. With the rethorics coming from some key supporters of this coming administration, I have no confidence in their capacity to solve problems. You see, making a country like Nigeria great will take a magnanimous, compassionate, patriotic, efficient and above all, honest leadership. No good work happens by accident or wishful thinking.

If you want a good country, elect credible and talented leaders and hold them accountable.

If you want 24 hours power supply, build it. If you want good health care and education, put in the work.
with all what you said above,if I may ask you, who are among the major contestants you see with the pedegree to turn things around considering their track records in governance.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2023
Xbox2005:
with all what you said above,if I may ask you, who are among the major contestants you see with the pedegree to turn things around considering their track records in governance.

Non of them for sure but we stand a better chance of holding Peter Obi accountable. We also stand a better chance of voting him out. I am also of the opinion that the Labour party ticket offers us more opportunity to break free from the past both in terms of politics and governance. You see, it is not uncommon to be faced with a situation where you have to make difficult choices. Elections are about choices and they have far reaching consequences. Then there are human activities that also alter the course of society too. Both of these happened recently in Nigeria and the impact will be felt by all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: Buhari Vs Jonathan. Who Will Win? / Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi / Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.