Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (33138 Views)

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja / Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

My scientific works says I'm smart.
The fool in question is you, but like the video says, you don't see it.
You are lying
What scientific work?
You sell rat poison in Yaba

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

My scientific works says I'm smart.
The fool in question is you, but like the video says, you don't see it.
I'm a mathematician, I studied and do my work in Europe.
Compare my intellect to yours
You area liar
Psychologically weak and insecure

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:
Why are you lying?studied in which Europe? You are a liar
Weak a as liar

🤣😅🤣
I took the photo below

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

You area liar
Psychologically weak and insecure
🤣😅😂
An other photo which I took below

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are lying
What scientific work?
You sell rat poison in Yaba
Mathematician, mate
😂🤣😅
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Mathematician, mate
😂🤣😅

Counting rats killed by your poison?

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

🤣😅😂
An other photo which I took below
You are not in the photo
You are lying

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jogs1900:
You are the one that can't support your claim with fact unless you insult others..
When having a debate with a fool (in this case several fools), you either lower your standards (I don't want to) or you tell the person how foolish the person is.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

🤣😅🤣
I took the photo below
I don't believe you
There are photos everywhere

Don't you see you don't have common sense?
If you had a drop of wisdom you would not even start posting photos
No sense

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are not in the photo
You are lying
Yeah, I should show my face on a public forum, and you still question me when I say your intelligence is low.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

I don't believe you
There are photos everywhere

Don't you see you don't have common sense?
Well you won't find the first photo on the internet.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Yeah, I should show my face on a public forum, and you still question me when I say your intelligence is low.
Who asked you if your yansh is clean
You are the mumu that thinks you can prove it is by showing everyone
I don't believe you
You are in Yaba selling rat poison
Stop lying

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Well you don't find the first photo on the internet.
It is here on Nairaland
You have No sense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

I did not ask you Where you are

you are the dunce boasting about where you are
Who asked you?
Don't you see how brainless you are

You have no sense

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

I did not ask you Where you are

you are the dunce boasting about where you are
Who asked you?
Don't you see how brainless you are

You have no sense
Some of my personal books

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
How to make a fool understand that he is s fool and that he is not at your level, let us see if this makes the fool change his ways and become smarter.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

It is here on Nairaland
You have No sense
Ok, let me explain as if you were a toddler:
The oldest version of the photo in the internet is the version which I posted. Any other version of that photo would have been uploaded to the internet after when I uploaded it to Nairaland and mentioned you on it.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Some of my personal books
Some of my personal jets

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Ok, let me explain as if you were a toddler:
The oldest version of the photo in the internet is the version which I posted. Any other version of that photo would have been uploaded to the internet after when I uploaded it to Nairaland and mentioned you on it.
Explain to me how your rat poison works

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
How to educate a fool

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
This just shows that it is impossible to debate a fool, these guys are immune to logic. You basically have to show them your CV.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Fortruth: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

First of all, it is not a salary, they are not workers, they are monarchs, it is an allowance' Second of all, the money doesn't belong to any LG chairman, it belongs to Nigeria !
Third of all, the allowance paid to the king of England also gets delivered to him by someone much lower than the prime minister in the UK government, does that make the king of England inferior to that civil servant?

Use your brain, mate!

Also, I don't know if you are aware, but presidents don't pay themselves their salaries, that is done by a person much lower than them in the government ranking !
Try and make sense, please.

You fools can quote things shaa. See your mouth running like shyt released from nyash... Did you not also read that that King of England gave you your NIGGER name and identity.... That that Kings country, dem get peace and independence from each other Scotland, Wales, etc., even national soccer teams while your ZOO team can't even win Nations Cup qualifiers at home....

Stupid Blacks

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

Explain to me how your rat poison works
Student card and library card below.
So now tell my why you can't obey logic.

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Building

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gajagojo: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ghostwon82221:

Bullshit
Can't you see you lack wisdom?
You have no sense
I am just catching fun at your expense
You operate at the level of a 12 year old

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

Building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu4GSLI18s8
I give up, it is impossible to debate a fool.
Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Never debate a fool.

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
I will nolonger debate fools

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
sonature1:
Although I don't expect Tinubu to be any better than incompetent Buhari, I just hope he disappoints me and do the right thing. He has always shouted that it's his turn, so don't fail Nigerians even know we know you manipulated the system to win the election.

Finally throwing in the towel grin

Tinubu will do better than Bubu 💯

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
😓

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Gajagojo:

Bullshit
Can't you see you lack wisdom?
You have no sense
I am just catching fun at your expense
You operate at the level of a 12 year old

Take your L and move on. You win some, you lose some

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu by StreetFight: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Jones4190:
you will never the oba of Benin visiting anybody.
I love their tradition

I will remind you when he visits. All traditional rulers are under local government Chairmen. That's what the Constitution of the country says.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.