Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) (51239 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Fortune118005(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
I am not happy because this generation has normalise all sort of immorality.
So sad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Towma(f): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
MightySparrow:

Money is not enough. If your man is cheating, find a way to make yourself happy by believing that no man is trustworthy and vice versa.

Why killing yourself?

Moreso, the children you gain from the marriage could be lost to the world when there's no adequate parental care from both parents. The father - figure is important in children' s development.
I will not my children to marry anyone from broken home. Majority of them are wrongly biased because of bitter experiences and indoctrination. It is better one sees añ erring partner as his/ her cross, not the family's.

It will also be very bad to raise children in a home where the mother is always bitter and heartbroken because of her cheating husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by novia22(f): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
komzy589:

You’re obviously less than 25years. Let me break it to you sweetheart. Society didn’t make anything up. The world is already unfair to the female gender, that’s why they always get the benefit of any doubt when there’s a case with the opp sex. This article is only trying to explain why you should pick your demons carefully.

You and this 25year old are saying the same thing Oga. The world equals society. Hence my saying in reality, the women don't always get to be on the suffering side as the "world" always puts it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by NemoDatQuod(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
I don't know if you are a serious fellow or not. But you should actually not be toying with your own life.
Here are the verses you say you've been looking for.

The traducers of Jesus Christ had asked him if it is lawful for them to divorce their wives, as they were looking for a way to catch him out.
In verse three of Mark chapter 10, Jesus asked them what Moses had commanded them. In verse four they stated that Moses had allowed them to issue their wives a certificate of dismissal and divorce. Read Jesus' response from verse five to verse 9 thus:

"5 But Jesus said to them: “Out of regard for your hard-heartedness, he wrote this commandment for you. 6 However, from the beginning of creation, ‘He made them male and female. 7 For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother, 8 and the two will be one flesh, so that they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore, what God has yoked together, let no man put apart.”

You will notice that Jesus stated the two will be one flesh. He did not say the three or the four in the case of a man marrying two or three wives. He also stated that "He(God) made them male and female". He did not say that God made them male and FEMALES as in a one to many relationship.

It is up to each of us how we exercise our free will. But our manufacturer made us a promise that "he will by no means leave the guilty unpunished" (Exodus chapt 34 verse 7). Those are His own direct words He spoke directly by himself.

I look forward to a life where no one on earth will say "I am sick", because all the people living on earth will be people who have been pardoned for their errors. Isaiah chapter 33: 24

linearity:

I beg, you fit show us where dem write am for Bible say, one man, one wife?

I don find am tire oh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Idaraobong5(f): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
It can be so hurting but I can’t leave my man if he cheats except he is abusive or de cheating is a regular thing

1 Like

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by iFESTAC680(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Donjazet2:
My only question for the original poster is this;

If the man is allowed to have a side chic and sleep outside the marriage, is the woman also given that same free roam?

Because what you've outlined here seems to be one-sided and caused by financial patrimony.

I hope all women reading this understand that they must strive to be financially independent, don't let yourself or your source of money be from any man even your husband.

Love and cherish any man you have, be obidient and respectful to him but make sure you are earning in your own right. Find something legit that pays you.

Several times I have talked to ladies about earning their own income. It's seems to me that their entire being is structured to always receive (especially without stress).

Some ladies will work but prefer a man to meet her basic needs,
Others aren't ready to work at all ofcos also depends on a man to fend for them.

So you see, the structure and environment won't allow a woman see beyond these things.
These are basic happenings, yet another woman will fall a victim and yet another.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by novia22(f): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
seguno2:

My answer was not about whether men can be community prick or not. My answer was to your question about women being free to roam.

Do you see the difference

What's that difference between a Roaming man and a community pr**k?

1 Like

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by hardon1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
Poster why don't you look at the positive side too.

A lady leaves a cheating man and leave with her kids... she does her best and She struggles to feed them herself. Then she opens up to dating and dating responsible mature men.

She was lucky and finds a divorcee, a widower or a mature man who has never been married.
The man marries her and treat her right with love and respect

And the husband she abandon earlier is still jumping from skirt to skirt... And women keep turning him down for second marriage because he can't keep his dick in check

He comes later to beg her, but it's too late, she has remarried a better man

How about that Mr poster, let's not see only the negative side. Just as some women don't find love after leaving an unfaithful partner, there are many others too who find better men and are happily married after they left a cheating partner

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Germi9: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
linearity:

I beg, you fit show us where dem write am for Bible say, one man, one wife?

I don find am tire oh!
One man one wife na oyibo practice
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by novia22(f): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
hardon1:

Poster why don't you look at the positive side too.

A lady leaves a cheating man and leave with her kids... she does her best and She struggles to feed them herself. Then she opens up to dating and dating responsible mature men.

She was lucky and finds a divorcee, a widower or a mature man who has never been married.
The man marries her and treat her right with love and respect

And the husband she abandon earlier is still jumping from skirt to skirt... And women keep turning him down for second marriage because he can't keep his dick in check

He comes later to beg her, but it's too late, she has remarried a better man

How about that Mr poster, let's not see only the negative side. Just as some women don't find love after leaving an unfaithful partner, there are many others too who find better men and are happily married after they left a cheating partner

See eeeh. God bless you. You took the words right out of my mouth. The world always makes it look as if only the woman suffers the consequences of leaving a marriage cos of a cheating spouse.

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by BloomingDale(f): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
koladata:
Men were never designed to sleep with one woman for the rest of their lives. That's why there's a virginity seal on women at birth while there's no seal on men. Even in basic biology, men's sexual anatomy is completely different , the hormones and desires are referent. most of us have only come to accept this one man one woman thing because someone wrote it in the bible which i'm sure God didn't write that thing, he's not an author of confusion because that would have contradict his designs.

For every action, there is a reaction. Who are the men cheating with? Well, they are your wives, mothers, sisters, relatives etc. That’s why I like karma. It does not look at bias explanations.

This world has been perverted to think patriarchy is the normal way of things. Meanwhile, it is supposed to be a martriarchy, because wives are the natural born alphas, whom are supposed to be surrounded and taken care of by her many husbands. That is why the men can get along, but not the women, cos women are territorial and protect their territory.

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by FireUpNow(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Both religious and civil marriage has it that divorce can happen only of:-
1. There is a threat to life
2. Adultery.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Klass99(f): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2023

3 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Yoighaman(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by GoodbutBadguy: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Toto nah toto undecided, what else are men looking for? I don sample different toto (married, single, curvy, slim, dark, light, white & African) when I was a bad boy and I discovered that the pleasures are the same cheesy . What makes one sweeter than the other is the level of s*xual fantasy during s*x which is a result of sexual skills from the lady (moaning, styles, neatness, communication) . Above all, if a man can train his wife to remove the housewife barrier in the oza room bcs most ladies are shy of been called a LovePeddler that is why most married women lie down like a log of wood during s*x but will give different syles as a GF, the man will always enjoy his lady ltongue if he keeps their BF&GF momentum. As for me I can't cheat on my wife bcs I know how to make my only woman appealing to me till our old age cool

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by naturefellow(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
koladata:
Men were never designed to sleep with one woman for the rest of their lives. That's why there's a virginity seal on women at birth while there's no seal on men. Even in basic biology, men's sexual anatomy is completely different , the hormones and desires are referent. most of us have only come to accept this one man one woman thing because someone wrote it in the bible which i'm sure God didn't write that thing, he's not an author of confusion because that would have contradict his designs.
world is still pretty messed up with the 'one man, one woman' thing. Now, try imagine if there wasn't such ideal.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Earthstorms(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
1Sharon:

And the man will in turn leave the kids to a wicked step mother that will be abusive?

Or is the man going to be single father?

Divorce will affect the children whether they are with the mother or father.

If I were to be a woman, and my husband cheats and I want to leave the marriage, I will be leaving all the children and all the burden from the marriage for the man. Men generally have better finances to cater for the children than women, so why should a woman take on more financial burden after the divorce.

I will not take on avoidable financial burden because a man was unwilling to keep to his vows.

A step mum maltreating the children can happen. But then the man will also see the maltreatment and experience the outcome of his indiscretions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Towma(f): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
She will still Harbour the resentment of all the years you treated her like crap and return that bad treatment to you,

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahaha. I feel you. I'm very picky in discussing sensitive topics with individuals, I usually gauge their level of sense and understanding before I indulge in such convos, otherwise I disengage immediately.

Hian. Which one is you're overthinking? Lol.

We don't pray for bad things to happen but it's also best to prepare oneself for the worst of situations.

People even prepare in advance for their funeral. There was a fellow who went to a funeral home in Lagos and posted it on Twitter. She was shocked that people were booking for tomb sites for themselves (and loved ones) in the case of any eventuality.

While some folks condemned the idea, I particularly like it because you'd be saving your grieving family from all sorts of funeral expenses.
Folly you need to see me with this lady. We were talking and somehow dived into marriage and stuff. She asked about marriage,I told her I no get money, I'm broke then she asked what I needed money for which I responded to that i should be able to take care of at least a child myself without stress before I get hitched. Na so I enter am oooo. After deliberations leading to argument, I agreed with her and kept quiet.

But the truth is the last thing I will ever want to experience in being held in a loveless marriage for whatever reason or having my kids suffer. If at all person fit use love portion hold man for marriage ( which I will never do BTW) can his life be held too? Nothing is certain in this life anymore. Yes he may be rich and all but there are lots of what ifs that can be avoided.

We always hope for the best but that doesn't mean the best will always be there 🤷

I like what the lady did, at least it's certain she will rest well 😂

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sadly, this is what many of our young married turned-single ladies are now because they can't see beyond today. Dont leave because of another woman, except your life is at stake. If you do, you will come begging as a side chick.

A lady left her 2 kids with their father for another man because he cheated. After months of begging for reconciliation and her refusal, he started picking up his pieces. He later met wifey's childhood friend who started taking of the kids. Madam, came back to take her place after her boyfriend left her and married another lady, but no way for her. She angrily left with her kids who are now out of school because she can't send them. Oga's new babe says she die here. Former Madam is now begging for children's support as she does nothing. Shame.

1 Like

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by naturefellow(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
vicious circle
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Timetravel88: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
Earthstorms:
It hurts when the trust is broken that is why some women leave a cheating husband.

However life later force such women to either become someone else side chick or a second wife. So the women do not really escape sharing the men.

What can the women really do? It is a man's world in Africa so it is more difficult for women to survive and take care of the kids alone. The first mistake they make when leaving is that they take the kids along.

To me, if a woman is leaving a man because he is cheating, she should leave the kids for him and bother only about herself.

You say it's a man's world in Africa like you are blind to recent happenings in marriages in the west. Divorce rates are through the roof as single mothers flood dating apps looking for a man to lean on, but sadly most of those men just wants to get laid. They eventually resort to buying a cat or dog as their kids gets older, in a desperate need to beat loneliness.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by OmoOshodi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Earthstorms:
It hurts when the trust is broken that is why some women leave a cheating husband.

However life later force such women to either become someone else side chick or a second wife. So the women do not really escape sharing the men.

What can the women really do? It is a man's world in Africa so it is more difficult for women to survive and take care of the kids alone. The first mistake they make when leaving is that they take the kids along.

To me, if a woman is leaving a man because he is cheating, she should leave the kids for him and bother only about herself.
tbe kids are their meal tickets o
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by braine(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
dazzlingd:

You can cheat the system, get yourself one wife, but bang as many women as you can in your life time. Don’t just get caught by your wife so you can maintain a healthy family. Don’t let your kids find out too so you will keep your respect.
Make plenty money and go on some kind vacations where you can chop your life and what happens there stays there

Isn't this what men do these days anyway?
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by taneez(f): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Greenfusion:
I just like this write-up, not because it's morally right, I just like the twist....very funny how she became a side chic to her husband.

It's actually a difficult thing to bare as a woman and man when your partner cheats....I knew of some men then that were chronic cheats but never played with their families, gave them the best...their wives didn't leave, in fact they sent them abroad and continued their act....they are still together today in their 70's.... I don't just know how to place or judge this......I think some times we over react and make mistakes....... it's not easy sha, to be sincere

The wives were comfortable with it. Some women who are faithful do not want cheating husbands ( especially virgins). Some who don't mind- the ones that dated married men before marriage or hoes may not mind sharing).

The bottom line is that before you get married tell your fiance. If you like side chic let her know and make her decision. Don't marry then start cheating. If men are not cowards, the least you should do is to be honest with your partner before marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by DatIgalaDude: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Life ain't fair, even to men!
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Rizzputin(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rayban25:

God bless you...I love your disclaimer...because most men now bring outside babies and diseases which is very wrong.

Yeah for sure. Such behaviours are really bad
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hmmmmmmm

All men cheat. Know this and know peace. You don't leave a place because its raining because it rains everywhere
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by Paulnoma(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
dazzlingd:

You can cheat the system, get yourself one wife, but bang as many women as you can in your life time. Don’t just get caught by your wife so you can maintain a healthy family. Don’t let your kids find out too so you will keep your respect.
Make plenty money and go on some kind vacations where you can chop your life and what happens there stays there

Ur wife reads this comment and does the same without knowing you wrote it.you find out 8years later that she did all these behind your back... undecided

If you react then you are an hypocrite...

All Vigina gives pleasure....

Ur wife or side chick both of them are same thing...

It's only your perverted mind that says otherwise....

There is dignity in fidelity in marriage....

The peace....

The confidence.....

The rest....

No fear being exposed.....

No secrets..

Enjoy the wife if your youth....

Be mesmerized by her love.....

Be satisfied in her bosom....

Live long and no matter the excuse the consequences of infidelity is for a lifetime.....

It's better to not start than trying to stop....

2 Likes

Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by folake4u(f): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Folly you need to see me with this lady. We were talking and somehow dived into marriage and stuff. She asked about marriage,I told her I no get money, I'm broke then she asked what I needed money for which I responded to that i should be able to take care of at least a child myself without stress before I get hitched. Na so I enter am oooo. After deliberations leading to argument, I agreed with her and kept quiet.

But the truth is the last thing I will ever want to experience in being held in a loveless marriage for whatever reason or having my kids suffer. If at all person fit use love portion hold man for marriage ( which I will never do BTW) can his life be held too? Nothing is certain in this life anymore. Yes he may be rich and all but there are lots of what ifs that can be avoided.

We always hope for the best but that doesn't mean the best will always be there 🤷

I like what the lady did, at least it's certain she will rest well 😂

Na wa oh. 😂😂😂😂

It is not even advisable for a lady to enter marriage without financial stability and she's here saying another tune.

Honestly, na the best thing to do be that. I don't bother myself arguing with such people, I just agree with them and keep mute.

I don't ever want to experience that scenario also, bringing innocent kids into this world to suffer. It's not cool at all.
Nothing is certain in this life anymore oh. You just took it from my mouth.

There was one woman who I knew in my state then. She was happily married to her rich husband then with 5 kids. The man told her not to work but just stay home and look after the kids. The man later died and that time she was pregnant with TWINS!!!!
That woman didn't have any source of income, no backup plans whatsoever. The man's family came and took EVERYTHING. They also wanted go take the young children too but they protested and said they'd be with their Mother.
It was well meaning Nigerians who had empathy on her and helped her. She gave birth to the twin children. She's the only one currently raising 7 children. All by herself.

Perse, it wasn't funny for her at all.

I also liked it too.
Re: You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) by kazyhm(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
godliman:
If you know the long term consequences of this side chic nonsense you won't be saying this. Side chocking can lead to
1. The chic using juju to turn the husband's heart from his wife for good. The make men abandon their real wives.
2. It leads to baby mama. The husband can simply marry the side chic on the long run and begin raising another set of family elsewhere.
3. The promiscuous husband can bring home HIV and other STIs to finish his innocent wife.
4. The side chic might kill him if she wants to.

5. The side chic might kill the real wife and reign without rival.
Don't blame wives who quit, aside the pain, the life is not safe.
The solution is marry as genuine christians with premarital sex. A man who only eats his wife's soup is content but the one who eats about compares.

Be deceiving yourself.....what you're saying in essence is that women divorce men to protect men ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / Cheating Wife / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.