Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir (65571 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by scribble: 12:22am On Apr 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Angry ke? I’m just disappointed cos you guys are failures out of all the races of men.

Your daddy?
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2023
scribble:

Your daddy?

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by 43Ronin: 1:35am On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122814561][/quote]
your papa no be man abi na Transgender ni? so ur papa follow for failures too.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Reflect7: 1:43am On Apr 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Others are playing chess while you guys are still playing checkers. It means while you guys are thinking narrowly, not seeing far ahead and planning for the short term, other races of men are thinking much more broader, seeing far ahead and thinking long term.

You guys should keep on embezzling all the public funds and not develop a strategy to protect yourself from invaders. The white man says they are coming back to Africa to recolonize you fools and put you back into slavery.

A pity the black man whose sperm produced you wasn't smart enough to save black folks, but was just a dumb truck pusher.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Reflect7: 1:55am On Apr 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Africa is rising to where? With the African man? Abeg, go and do malaria test.

IGNORANT AIRHEAD. YOU EXEMPLIFY WHY WE SAY A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN.

ALL MOUTH NO BRAIN.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU DUNCE, OUT OF THE 30 FASTEST GROWING ECONOMIES ON EARTH TODAY, 18 ARE BLACK OR AFRICAN.

https://wisevoter.com/country-rankings/fastest-growing-economies/

What that means, mumu, is that AFRICA is rising.

AND NO AMOUNT OF TRASH SPILLING FROM AN EMPTY VESSEL DUNCE LIKE YOU makes a jot of a difference to our continental trajectory.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by OChimex: 3:57am On Apr 29, 2023
tsdarkside:

whites are freakin evil....go find out yourself....
wait a minute....why am i even defendin myself here....??

i dont even care....!!

Says a person who hasn’t left the shores of Nigeria, and gets all his information from the internet.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by drphantom: 4:21am On Apr 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
King ke?? Ayam not understanding these kings with no kingdom. Always japaing to another man’s land, cos they can’t build their kingdom?

I’m just happy the real kings (Whyte men), that have built their kingdoms, don’t require this level of fuckery and foolishness.

He's her king and not yours. She reserves the right to treat him however she wants.

Why the hate?

I actually don't see any reason for their post but I also recognize it's their prerogative and their choice so it doesn't require any vitriol from me. And it shouldn't from you either.

Your comment unfortunately makes you seem bitter against black men in general.

Also your comment which has an ultra feminist bend is actually contradictory. It is only the WHITE MEN that developed their economy or as you put it, kingdom?
What are the women doing?
What are YOU as a woman doing?

P.S.
White men are not gods either.
There are poor white men same as poor black men.
And even though I know my comment is likely to be met with more acrimony, I gi e you my 2 kobo all the same.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by RexEmmyGee: 4:38am On Apr 29, 2023
tsdarkside:

kiki....funny part is they dont stay long toghether....
i was arguein with a igbo guy yesterday i told him that relationships between blacks and whites doesnt work,he called me foolish man....
kiki....after whites show you their real face you will run away yourself....
today he is with a black woman toghether with over 4 kids....

Check this page out bro on fb it might change your narrative. *nwanyiocha*
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Ezyp(m): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Angry ke? I’m just disappointed cos you guys are failures out of all the races of men.
And other races call us king?
Black women are pained and it's pathetic.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by JastSiryin(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2023
BloomingDale:
King ke?? Ayam not understanding these kings with no kingdom. Always japaing to another man’s land, cos they can’t build their kingdom?

I’m just happy the real kings (Whyte men), that have built their kingdoms, don’t require this level of fuckery and foolishness.
You're just being spiteful for reasons one could only speculate.

You talk without wisdom. You obviously don't know what your words not only imlply about you, but African women in general.

Of course, maybe you're one of those feminists who believe that every shortcoming of civilization should be solely pinned on men.

As If women were absolute observers to the building of society, like some helpless destitute.

Or worse of, some inanimate object without a mind of its own. Like a loot any man could just plunder.

The truth is women have been contributors to society since it's inception. Only a fool would believe otherwise.

This also means that if we black men are slaves, you're a slave too. That's the brutal truth. Our failings are yours too.

If you've got a problem with our culture, that's your problem. It doesn't change anything.

If you want to be a sour puss , atleast have some sense. Good day!
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Dzzzz: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2023
Nigerian men marrying white women only chip in a lil of Nigerian culture into them and they treat their men as kings but the ogbanje and karishika them are angry..Your bf buy you iPhone 13 but person wey dey use 3310 still dey share you..Na Oyinbo dey talk not Nigerian girls..Abeg Shatap
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Ybaby: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Hokage001(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Weldone o Alpha Male🙄
The Pack Leader 😂😂
Shebi you wey nor be failure, You Sha be billionaire Sha
Cos if not, e go too pain me o🤣
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by TUANKU(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Control your envy grin
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by HaneefahRN(f): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2023
tsdarkside:

kiki....funny part is they dont stay long toghether....
i was arguein with a igbo guy yesterday i told him that relationships between blacks and whites doesnt work,he called me foolish man....
kiki....after whites show you their real face you will run away yourself....
today he is with a black woman toghether with over 4 kids....
Black men respect themselves with white women cos they won't tolerate the nonsense our society expects black women to tolerate in marriage

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by sylve11: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Why are you angry.

I swweear. Shuo! shocked cool
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by sylve11: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2023
BornKiller:
I understand your grief. It can't be easy existing as several people's left overs.

Kai! Easy na! shocked cool
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by sylve11: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2023
clydecarson:

Lies she did it for the gram,nigga is going to wash that plate and many more once he's done...believe this internet at your own peril

grin cool
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Thomasankara(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2023
[/color]cos female dey suffocate dem[color=#770077]
BloomingDale:

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by luminouz(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2023
HaneefahRN:

Black men respect themselves with white women cos they won't tolerate the nonsense our society expects black women to tolerate in marriage
Bla bla bla as usual!!! Men are always your problem
Jesus!! What kinda nurse are you? I'd hate to get an injection from you!!

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by tsdarkside(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2023
RexEmmyGee:

Check this page out bro on fb it might change your narrative. *nwanyiocha*

i dont care about fb....
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by tsdarkside(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2023
luminouz:

Bla bla bla as usual!!! Men are always your problem
Jesus!! What kinda nurse are you? I'd hate to get an injection from you!!

let them....let them go find out and then come years later complainin....
tellin them to be careful is like sayin for them to stop livin....
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by tsdarkside(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2023
fb koh,twitter ni....
whites smile at una a bit and una completly forget all the evil they did to una....

changed my foot....
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Listenverywell: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2023
1Sharon:

If this post belittled Nigerian women, you would have co-signed it.

Remember #teamforeignwomen? Hypocrite.

One of them ingrates. People like this show absolutely zero gratitude for anything a man from Nigeria does for them. Its a shame.

Remember it goes both ways
#teamforeignmen coon.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2023
Any body who looks European is oyibo for you naigerians. grin this Bolivian or Peruvian gypsy looking woman is also an oyibo.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2023
Reflect7:

IGNORANT AIRHEAD. YOU EXEMPLIFY WHY WE SAY A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN.

ALL MOUTH NO BRAIN.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU DUNCE, OUT OF THE 30 FASTEST GROWING ECONOMIES ON EARTH TODAY, 18 ARE BLACK OR AFRICAN.

https://wisevoter.com/country-rankings/fastest-growing-economies/

What that means, mumu, is that AFRICA is rising.

AND NO AMOUNT OF TRASH SPILLING FROM AN EMPTY VESSEL DUNCE LIKE YOU makes a jot of a difference to our continental trajectory.

The only thing that is capable of rising in an African man is his prick. Nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by hopexter(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

They are here to take your resources to go develop their homeland, since you guys can’t use it to develop yours. Lol.
I heard a discussion between certain white men saying there are resources in other countries, but they want to use African resources first since you guys are too stupid to use it and they can get it for cheap. I felt really bad.

Which resources are you talking about? Do you just go to another man’s land and take his resources, I know you see the white men as kings just like you said but that doesn’t mean you should sell yourself to them by thinking too highly of their presence in Africa. Africans oversea are only their for a greener pasture, good jobs, security and good healthcare.

If you think the white are in Nigeria for a different thing, then pls keep an eye on them.
You are a stupid Nigerian too which is why you don’t know what to do with your resources. Hypocrite undecided
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by joseph214(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=122799795][/quote] African Americans and Nigerians are not the same so not really a useful data.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
joseph214:
African Americans and Nigerians are not the same so not really a useful data.

Yeah, Nigerian men are even more degenerate.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by joseph214(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

Yeah, Nigerian men are even more degenerate.
Nah, like compare the number of baby mamas between African Americans and Nigerians, which is worse?
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by bitbillionaire: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
A good wife material there grin

Oyibo woman teaching arrogant, ill-mannered Nigerian women how to take care of a husband.

Hello guys, after struggling alone to make it in life and you get to a level where you can give a woman anything money can buy, the worst mistake you can make in life is to marry a woman who cannot practically worship you and treat you as a king that you are.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
joseph214:
Nah, like compare the number of baby mamas between African Americans and Nigerians, which is worse?

Give kudos to the African women then, cos we all know the African man has little self control, with the propensity to rape, kill and destroy any child that is left unattended or any slight opportunity they see to cause havoc. The rate of rapes, murders, domestic violence, etc, are way higher in Africa than any other continent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marrying A Masturbator! / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / Should I Divorce My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.