Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir (65595 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by emmaodet: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
luminouz:

Bla bla bla as usual!!! Men are always your problem
Jesus!! What kinda nurse are you? I'd hate to get an injection from you!!

grin grin grin
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by weljewel: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
Thanks be to God, I am among those the Lord redeemed from the hand of the foe.
Thanks be to God the greatest for my new job!
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by codemaniacs: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
musicwriter:

If only you knew that in those countries you mentioned, except Mexico and partially India, men refused to be enslaved by foreigners. The Chinese men, Japanese men fought off foreigners from their land, and therefore, kept their respect before their women.

In Africa (during colonialism) African women watched while white people enslaved us men, in fact, dethroned our kings, though we tried our best but ultimately lost.

Take for example; by 1962, colonialism was fastly coming to an end in many parts of Africa but that was the same time that Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe were cornered by white people and deceived to make African languages subservient to the English language. Before that, other African men were fooled that Jesus is our savior. That's how we ended up destroying ourselves intellectually and spirituality.

On the contrary, when white people tried to do the same thing in Asia, Asian men understood the consequence and rejected the foreign language and the foreign God. That's the job of a man- to protect ones culture against foreign invasion. That's what is called a man!! And that's why Asian men get natural respect from their women.

you are wrong... African women like madam Tinubu fought the br:itish and f:rench, Dahom:ey women warriors fought the french, a woman was the leader of the Haitian revolution against f:rance.

African women fought and fought until the men signed peace treaties documents that landed Africans into colonialism country by country...

If African women did not fight then Africa would have been colonized immediately after the fall of Egypt but it was until the early 1900s that African men began signing peace documents to end the fighting against eu:ropeans..
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by musicwriter(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
codemaniacs:

you are wrong... African women like madam Tinubu fought the br:itish and f:rench, Dahom:ey women warriors fought the french, a woman was the leader of the Haitian revolution against f:rance.

African women fought and fought until the men signed peace treaties documents that landed Africans into colonialism country by country...

If African women did not fight then Africa would have been colonized immediately after the fall of Egypt but it was until the early 1900s that African men began signing peace documents to end the fighting against eu:ropeans..

I believe you're responding to someone else. Because, indeed, you're chorusing everything I said.

Ya Asante (Ghanaian queen) fought Europeans herself.

Queen Nzinga (Angola) fought Europeans herself.

The Dahomey all women army is well know as you cited.

Even before that, ancient Egyptian queens fought Europeans and it was in their effort to look for allies that the idea of diplomacy was invented.

So, the African woman has lived up to more than what's expected of women in society- to the point on doing the job of men!!
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by codemaniacs: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
musicwriter:

I believe you're responding to someone else. Because, indeed, you're chorusing everything I said.

Ya Asante (Ghanaian queen) fought Europeans herself.

Queen Nzinga (Angola) fought Europeans herself.

The Dahomey all women army is well know as you cited.

Even before that, ancient Egyptian queens fought Europeans and it was in their effort to look for allies that the idea of diplomacy was invented.

So, the African woman has lived up to more than what's expected of women in society- to the point on doing the job of men!!

I am responding to you... now you're twisting your words... I am not chorusing anything you said..

who and what made it the job of men

you said the below and I corrected you...

musicwriter:

In Africa (during colonialism) African women watched while white people enslaved us men, in fact, dethroned our kings, though we tried our best but ultimately lost.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by musicwriter(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
codemaniacs:

I am responding to you... now you're twisting your words... I am not chorusing anything you said..

who and what made it the job of men

you said the below and I corrected you...

Ever heard of quoting someone out of context? Or was that the only thing I said?

By African women "watched" I don't mean to say that they folded their hands and watched but that they WITNESSED it themselves. Admittedly, the word "witnessed" should have been a better word but then, this is our slave language where meaning has to be borrowed from white people. If I could, I'll stop speaking this dirty language all together.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by codemaniacs: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
musicwriter:

Ever heard of quoting someone out of context? Or was that the only thing I said?

By African women "watched" I don't mean to say that they folded their hands and watched but that they WITNESSED it themselves. Admittedly, the word "witnessed" should have been a better word but then, this is our slave language. If I could I'll stop speaking all together.

you mean what you said or wrote, so stop trying to twist it... I guess I'm also quoting your 2nd moniker on another thread..

to witness something means to see it happen which also means to watch it happen.. so saying watch means they never fought the eu:ropeans and participated actively in fighting off the eu:ropeans..
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by musicwriter(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
codemaniacs:

you mean what you said or wrote, so stop trying to twist it... I guess I'm also quoting your 2nd moniker on another thread..

to witness something means to see it happen which also means to watch it happen.. so saying watch means they never fought the eu:ropeans and participated actively in fighting off the eu:ropeans..

Now, I guess you have some issues with me. Me having a second username on another thread? Well, you can contact the forum managers to shut down the account because I believe it's a violation of the forum term and condition.

For your information, for long I've been writing about African Queens doing exactly what I said right here on Nairaland and on my blog. Check back on my posts over the years.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by codemaniacs: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
musicwriter:

Now, I guess you have some issues with me. Me having a second username on another thread? Well, you can contact the forum managers to shut down the account because I believe it's a violation of the forum term and condition.

For your information, for long I've been writing about African Queens doing exactly what I said right here on Nairaland and on my blog. Check back on my posts over the years.

If you've been writing about African women soldiers fighting then you would have never wrote that they watched.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by musicwriter(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
codemaniacs:

If you've been writing about African women soldiers fighting then you would have never wrote that they watched.

What's this about, please?
I already told you the right word is witnessed.

Good bye
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by codemaniacs: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
musicwriter:

What's this about, please?
I already told you the right word is witnessed.

Good bye

its about failure to accept you're wrong and reject correction which is typical Nigerian behavior found mostly in F:ulanis and I:gbos...
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by ofuonyebi: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
but this man should also be careful of love....sorry...food poison one day...

it is not always easy for a blackman to satisfy oyinbo woman ooo

a little quarrel or unfaithfulness is a great danger!
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by tsdarkside(m): 5:26am On Apr 30, 2023
HaneefahRN:

Black men respect themselves with white women cos they won't tolerate the nonsense our society expects black women to tolerate in marriage

wharever eve....
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Arielle: 6:10am On Apr 30, 2023
BloomingDale:

Angry ke? I’m just disappointed cos you guys are failures out of all the races of men.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by yahoodetector: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2023
BloomingDale:

Says the Oluwole Statistician.

You simply didn't focus on the facts there. Why are more Nigerian women who were married to foreigners more divorced under 3 years than their Nigerian male counterparts who are still married after over 10 years?
It simply means that something is wrong with the modern day Nigerian woman just like you.

Choke on it! grin grin grin
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2023
yahoodetector:

You simply didn't focus on the facts there. Why are more Nigerian women who were married to foreigners more divorced under 3 years than their Nigerian male counterparts who are still married after over 10 years?
It simply means that something is wrong with the modern day Nigerian woman just like you.

Choke on it! grin grin grin

Nigerian women, please shine your eyes. Don’t let any man treat you like a work mule.

http://www.gamji.com/article4000/NEWS4559.htm

When they are with the Nigerian women, these men are all about control and power and they expect their wives to cook and clean and raise babies and provide sex on demand; but with the foreign wives, their balls shrink! Such men live by schedule. They have daily and weekly schedule of when to do the laundry and the dishes; of whose turn it is to empty the thrash; and of whose turn it is to sweep and mop the floor; and of when to eat out and cook at home.

These men -- especially if married to White women -- feel lucky and grateful and mightily blessed. These men meet and exceed all matrimonial expectations; but would rubbish and dominate their Nigerian women. What is it about a White woman that makes the Nigerian male lose his senses? Could it be because of their skin color and their supposed sensuality and submissive attitude in bed? Could it be because they engage in all kinds of mind-altering sexual acts that, understandably, the Nigerian woman would NOT engage in? Or perhaps it has to do with the warped mentality of some Nigerian men who thinks everything white is good and desirable and so must be had!
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by yahoodetector: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
BloomingDale:

Nigerian women, please shine your eyes. Don’t let any man treat you like a work mule.

http://www.gamji.com/article4000/NEWS4559.htm

When they are with the Nigerian women, these men are all about control and power and they expect their wives to cook and clean and raise babies and provide sex on demand; but with the foreign wives, their balls shrink! Such men live by schedule. They have daily and weekly schedule of when to do the laundry and the dishes; of whose turn it is to empty the thrash; and of whose turn it is to sweep and mop the floor; and of when to eat out and cook at home.

These men -- especially if married to White women -- feel lucky and grateful and mightily blessed. These men meet and exceed all matrimonial expectations; but would rubbish and dominate their Nigerian women. What is it about a White woman that makes the Nigerian male lose his senses? Could it be because of their skin color and their supposed sensuality and submissive attitude in bed? Could it be because they engage in all kinds of mind-altering sexual acts that, understandably, the Nigerian woman would NOT engage in? Or perhaps it has to do with the warped mentality of some Nigerian men who thinks everything white is good and desirable and so must be had!

So the ones here in Nigeria living with their foreign wives have schedules like that too? When they would have people living with them that can do those jobs themselves??

The football stats will also have such schedule too?

Let me educate you...a white woman knows what the real meaning of respect is. She doesn't blackmail her man and respects his opinions which is mutual too.

A white woman knows what true romance is from the very first day of accepting to be in a relationship with her man and never pretends about her intentions towards him.

A white woman is vivacious and strong in bed too unlike lazy Nigerian women who suffer the 2 minute syndrome they shame men with especially when you build their body up to an orgasm and they push you away saying they are tired and asking you "if it's food"...but a white/foreign woman will know that orgasms are mutual and she shouldn't be selfish in bed.

A foreign woman knows her money is her money and her man's money is his money but when they come together as man and wife, they can share the bills equally while a black Nigerian woman gets the useless feeling of entitlement as to the man being the sole provider and does nothing to help him but to consume from him.

It's the attitude of the white woman that makes her endearing to the Nigerian man and the toxic attitude and self entitlement of the Nigerian woman which many Nigerian men endure that the white/foreign men find repulsive and makes them run away from them. cool cool cool
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
yahoodetector:

So the ones here in Nigeria living with their foreign wives have schedules like that too? When they would have people living with them that can do those jobs themselves??

The football stats will also have such schedule too?

Let me educate you...a white woman knows what the real meaning of respect is. She doesn't blackmail her man and respects his opinions which is mutual too.

A white woman knows what true romance is from the very first day of accepting to be in a relationship with her man and never pretends about her intentions towards him.

A white woman is vivacious and strong in bed too unlike lazy Nigerian women who suffer the 2 minute syndrome they shame men with especially when you build their body up to an orgasm and they push you away saying they are tired and asking you "if it's food"...but a white/foreign woman will know that orgasms are mutual and she shouldn't be selfish in bed.

A foreign woman knows her money is her money and her man's money is his money but when they come together as man and wife, they can share the bills equally while a black Nigerian woman gets the useless feeling of entitlement as to the man being the sole provider and does nothing to help him but to consume from him.

It's the attitude of the white woman that makes her endearing to the Nigerian man and the toxic attitude and self entitlement of the Nigerian woman which many Nigerian men endure that the white/foreign men find repulsive and makes them run away from them. cool cool cool

Lol. I can see from your post you’ve never travelled nor lived amongst them, so I’m going to pass on debunking this your post.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by yahoodetector: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
BloomingDale:

Lol. I can see from your post you’ve never travelled nor lived amongst them, so I’m going to pass on debunking this your post.

There's no debunking to do. Deal with it.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by blueAgent(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2023
kokoA:
Experienced people are talking.

Experienced my foot.

Just say you wish your fantasy or myth is true.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2023
BloomingDale:
King ke?? Ayam not understanding these kings with no kingdom. Always japaing to another man’s land cos they can’t build their kingdom?

I’m just happy the real kings (Whyte men) that have built their kingdoms don’t require this level of fuckery and foolishness.

Jealousy wann strangle you cheesy
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by BloomingDale(f): 9:44pm On May 01, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Jealousy wann strangle you cheesy

Jealousy because he married a white woman who will bear him kids with no soul. Nigga, please.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Angelicqueen(f): 9:49pm On May 01, 2023
Infact eeh

hese people with Oyinbo wives acting like them marry angels all the time.[/quote]
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by cardoctor(m): 11:30pm On May 01, 2023
So far so good Until the Nigerian mother Inlaw turns up.
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by armyofone(m): 12:19am On May 02, 2023
SMH

grin let her fake it well.

Her kneeling was just nano seconds.

African man wants African lady to kneel forever grin
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Kobojunkie: 12:30am On May 02, 2023
armyofone:
SMH

grin let her fake it well.

Her kneeling was just nano seconds.

African man wants African lady to kneel forever grin
ROFLMAO
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by cevek11: 11:37pm On May 07, 2023
BloomingDale:
King ke?? Ayam not understanding these kings with no kingdom. Always japaing to another man’s land cos they can’t build their kingdom?

I’m just happy the real kings (Whyte men) that have built their kingdoms don’t require this level of fuckery and foolishness.

My King... Meaning the king of my kingdom.
You select, enthron, etc the person to rule your world

And no one has ever asked you princesses who Una papa be...
Re: Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir by Myer(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2023
BloomingDale:

Will you stay where you are being tolerated or where you're being appreciated?

1. You're right under some circumstances. When the man is indeed not responsible but expects to be treated as a responsible man. Even the white woman will only use and dump him.

2. You're wrong in certain circumstances. When the man is indeed responsible but the Nigerian woman does not value what she has because she has not herself been taught to be a responsible woman. Another woman regardless of race will value and treat such a man as a king.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.