Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Between A Male And Female Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Male And Female Boss (1350 Views)

I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me / Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Male And Female Boss by Idaraobong5(f): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
I’m a banker,from the beginning of my banking career till this moment, I have never experienced a calm and conducive work environment.
If I’m working under a female boss, she will see me as threat,some feel I’m taking the male customers attention from them, and they will make the work environment toxic and uncomfortable for me.
Now last year I left to another organization,worked under a male boss,I never knew I was jumping from frying pan to fire,my boss grabs my boobs at any given opportunity,send unnecessary erotic messages on WhatsApp,begged for sex and night out.
When I refused to give in,he started making the work environment a living hell for me.
Now I don’t know which is better,either working under a female or a male supervisor.
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Oluromantic: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wow your boob dey available be that o. How I go see you press my own too

3 Likes

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
I guess you were leading him on to have had that guts of grabbing and pressing you. Only an animal will just jump and begin to press you without any initial subtle invitation. As for some of these female boss, learn to return the energy if you are sure they can't sack you because some women will instantly become a witch once they notice you are more beautiful and endowed than them(jealousy)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by falcon01: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I guess you were leading him on to have had that guts of grabbing and pressing you. Only an animal will just jump and begin to press you without any initial subtle invitation.
exactly
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by KidDarkness(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Idaraobong5:
I’m a banker,from the beginning of my banking career till this moment, I have never experienced a calm and conducive work environment.
If I’m working under a female boss, she will see me as threat,some feel I’m taking the male customers attention from them, and they will make the work environment toxic and uncomfortable for me.
Now last year I left to another organization,worked under a male boss,I never knew I was jumping from frying pan to fire,my boss grabs my boobs at any given opportunity,send unnecessary erotic messages on WhatsApp,begged for sex and night out.
When I refused to give in,he started making the work environment a living hell for me.
Now I don’t know which is better,either working under a female or a male supervisor.
Toxicity in work places is getting more prominent by the day. Your female boss problem was envy and that's why she was difficult. The guy's own is pure lust. You just have to be strong if you can endure. Some men should understand that it's not every woman they should taste. Touching your breast is already going too far

1 Like

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by falcon01: 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Idaraobong5:

Be as annoying as you can be, be clingy, be up on his neck all the time disturb him he'll leave you alone.

1 Like

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Rizzputin(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Idaraobong5:

You're in a tough spot i see. Being a physically attractive woman comes with both good and bad experiences.

People try to use you, people get envious of you and think you're after what they want, people want to take advantage of you.

For your female boss, letting her know through your actions and words that you're not a threat but a team player. This could be showing her how your work makes her look better for the company. Or in some cases recommending customers for some of your colleagues in areas of their strengths.

Office politics is dicey. So you have to be smart

For your male boss, set clear boundaries in a polite and respectful way. Dont threaten him. Just let him know how you're not comfortable with certain advances.

Don't flirt or try to enhance it or lead him on so you feel validated by his attention. You can tell him you're seeing someone serious if that will help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by rhythyson: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Go and marry

you will get the required respect

2 Likes

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by dawnomike(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
Idaraobong5:
Working under a sensible people with no insecurities is better be it a man or a lady boss.
The earlier you start to search for a job eith a sane work environment, the better

1 Like

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Being wicked isn't a gender thing. A bad person is a bad person irrespective of gender nd vice versa. But i always bliv that most Nigerian bosses are naturally wicked nd mean to their employees or subordinates. I once worked in an ICT firm nd my boss was a very mean guy. This guy won't even care to knw whether u're a human being like him. He treated me like a piece of trash. Thank God i now employ myself nd when i grow to the level of employing others i'll give them the best treatment cos i knw what av experienced in the hands of Nigerian employers.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by PerfectStranger(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
rhythyson:
Go and marry

you will get the required respect
Them dey sale husband for market?

2 Likes

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by ZINNYBANKS: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sorry for passing through those shi. Some of the things we have to go through in life to get to where we are going. You'll become ur own boss one day.

1 Like

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
I prefer male bosses and so far I've never encountered any issues with them.. They've been nice, respectful, and helpful.

I just feel that we women can be too emotional in the workplace sometimes.

Even at school I always preferred male teachers and lecturers to female ones... I'm a female, but I'm sorry to say that we women can be boring and too emotional in the workplace sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
I have never worked for a male boss grin but I can tell you that both female bosses i worked for are PRINCIPALITIES. grin

7 Likes

Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by akwesenana: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Most bosses, regardless of gender, are evil.
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by almarthins(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Persephone1:
I have never worked for a male boss grin but I can tell you that both female bosses i worked for are PRINCIPALITIES. grin

No give woman power, if u do na fury wey hell no know u go see for character. Man own na lust, most men when given power over female subordinate, dem wan chop all of them.
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Dshocker(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
Idaraobong5:

Try and get a video evidence where your boss is harassing you.

If you can do that, you can use it to your advantage, because na so so increment in salary and promotion you go dey get, once you threaten to send the video to headquarters.

I have given you the only solution, and if you can't do it, please don't come here to disturb us with your big breast factory milk
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Baronthecelebri: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sue him
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Dogalmighty17: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
With those juggers you got there it will take the grace of God for any man to coordinate himself. Omo see bobi! Madam. Na you dey harass your oga.
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Rizzputin(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Dshocker:

If you can do that, you can use it to your advantage, because na so so increment in salary and promotion you go dey get, once you threaten to send the video to headquarters.

I have given you the only solution, and if you can't do it, please don't come here to disturb us with your big breast factory milk

Lol after pondering, i feel she just opened this thread to seek attention.

Not one single comment from her. It seems she's been leading her male boss on and now wants to act brand new
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by ridwintin89(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
I won't lie to u,ur boobs are calling to be touch.Be your own boss.
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Idaraobong5(f): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I guess you were leading him on to have had that guts of grabbing and pressing you. Only an animal will just jump and begin to press you without any initial subtle invitation. As for some of these female boss, learn to return the energy if you are sure they can't sack you because some women will instantly become a witch once they notice you are more beautiful and endowed than them(jealousy)
I never led him on. I’m not the only one he is harassing in the branch. The other day after close of business he dragged one of my female colleagues into the restroom in his office,he tried fingering her but the lady shouted,he let her go so she wouldn’t draw attention to him.
He is equally frustrating the male staff members especially the ones that are close to the cleaners he is sleeping with.
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Idaraobong5(f): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rizzputin:

You're in a tough spot i see. Being a physically attractive woman comes with both good and bad experiences.

People try to use you, people get envious of you and think you're after what they want, people want to take advantage of you.

For your female boss, letting her know through your actions and words that you're not a threat but a team player. This could be showing her how your work makes her look better for the company. Or in some cases recommending customers for some of your colleagues in areas of their strengths.

Office politics is dicey. So you have to be smart

For your male boss, set clear boundaries in a polite and respectful way. Dont threaten him. Just let him know how you're not comfortable with certain advances.

Don't flirt or try to enhance it or lead him on so you feel validated by his attention. You can tell him you're seeing someone serious if that will help

telling him that I have a serious relationship is not helping, I used that line when I joined the bank newly. It doesn’t matter if you are married or single,he sleeps with both single and married,especially the married cleaners
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Idaraobong5(f): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rizzputin:

Lol after pondering, i feel she just opened this thread to seek attention.

Not one single comment from her. It seems she's been leading her male boss on and now wants to act brand new
Seek for attention you say?
I don’t live here sir.
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Idaraobong5(f): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
Dshocker:

Noted
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by pryme(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Idaraobong5:

Maybe you make yourself look like a sex object.
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Idaraobong5:
I never led him on. I’m not the only one he is harassing in the branch. The other day after close of business he dragged one of my female colleagues into the restroom in his office,he tried fingering her but the lady shouted,he let her go so she wouldn’t draw attention to him.
He is equally frustrating the male staff members especially the ones that are close to the cleaners he is sleeping with.
Record him if possible and report him to the authorities
Re: Between A Male And Female Boss by TemplarLandry: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Far From Where She Stay! / Guys! / I Need A Very Good Adviser On This: You Are More Blessed If You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.