Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming (2523 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by kyber(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Omo since last week ehn girls have been promising and failing whenever they say they will come .
The first girl promised,then she texted on WhatsApp that she didn’t have transport fair,so I texted back that I will pay,she didn’t even view nor reply.
I called her she didn’t pick up,later in the night she texted saying I shouldn’t be angry that her phone was down so she had to charge it .
What kind of excuse is that ?

That same girl gave me another date again promising oo, the day came I called she still didn’t pick then she texted me that she was going to do her Medicals.

Another girl again promised to come and I wasted my whole day waiting for her only to tell me she’s at her friends place but she’s tired and having headache.
Such flimsy excuses .

So I made up my mind that ehn I will pay girls back in the same way they treated me when the chance presents itself.

I can’t believe I spent a whole day waiting fir someone only for her not to turn up.

Omo if a girl tells me she’s coming ehn I will even forget she said so. I fit even travel sef

5 Likes

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by Mrincredy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
You are forgetting that they have Parents and brothers who might be strict

1 Like

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by habsydiamond(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Some of those girls are only after ur transport fare once she hear u say u will give her ttansport once she comes forget she no dey come... the only reason u can make them come is if u entice them by what they cherish.. most especially money, food most will dance to ur tune. Some will even end up sleeping in ur house just for indomie and egg.

6 Likes

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by Foodqueen(f): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hustle well

1 Like

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by kyber(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
habsydiamond:
Some of those girls are only after ur transport fare once she hear u say u will give her ttansport once she comes forget she no dey come... the only reason u can make them come is if u entice them by what they cherish.. most especially money, food most will dance to ur tune. Some will even end up sleeping in ur house just for indomie and egg.

If na food e Dey
But no be when u come you go see food chop?

1 Like

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by kyber(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Foodqueen:
Hustle well

Yes oo bro
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by kyber(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mrincredy:
You are forgetting that they have Parents and brothers who might be strict

The girl is in school
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by LikeAking: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
kyber:
Omo since last week ehn girls have been promising and failing whenever they say they will come .
The first girl promised,then she texted on WhatsApp that she didn’t have transport fair,so I texted back that I will pay,she didn’t even view nor reply.
I called her she didn’t pick up,later in the night she texted saying I shouldn’t be angry that her phone was down so she had to charge it .

That same girl gave me another date again promising oo, the day came I called she still didn’t pick then she texted me that she was going to do her Medicals.

Another girl again promised to come and I wasted my whole day waiting for her only to tell me she’s at her friends place but she’s tired and having headache.
Such flimsy excuses .

So I made up my mind that ehn I will pay girls back in the same way they treated me when the chance presents itself.

I can’t believe I spent a whole day waiting fir someone only for her not to turn up.

Omo if a girl tells me she’s coming ehn I will even forget she said so. I fit even travel sef

Na parole things...

U never fix your parole..

U get DStv?

Let me start with that...

1 Like

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by LikeAking: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
These days many Nigerians youths are making big money, so it's not like the days of our fathers..

There are more bigger boys I'm the society now, the girls now have a big chance to pick guys they will role with...

1 Like

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by BurstingScams: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
When you don't sound mature in your conversations.

1 Like

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
That's why I invite 10 at ones

The first to arrive is my only guest grin

Op it seems u just Started dealing with naija girls?

Keep playing cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by kyber(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
ImpregnaTor:

Op it seems u should Stasted dealing with naija girls?

Keep playing cheesy

This is hilarious 😆
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by kyber(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
LikeAking:
These days many Nigerians youths are making big money, so it's not like the days of our fathers..

There are more bigger boys I'm the society now, the girls now have a big chance to pick guys they will role with...

Through yahoo you mean ?

1 Like

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by Banbulu: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Op maybe you sound desperate, girls dictate that easy n na turn off for them,
That's this girl that has been promising me to come my house givin one excuse n the other after the first excuse, the second one she said, I told her I'm not around now y I'm in the house I told her wen to see me if she is available, If she failed to show up I will not call or disturb her, I will do as if notin happens, if she remind me I will tell her I'm not forcing her but I'm available anytime she fill like to come evn though I'm busy but I will try create time for her, today she was the one that was begin me to stay back mek I no go out she's on the way in fact in front of my gate... Wen u start treating them like option they will take u serious

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by kyber(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
BurstingScams:
When you don't sound mature in your conversations.

It’s not about being mature

2 Likes

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by LikeAking: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
kyber:

Through yahoo you mean ?

Apart from that guys are making big money..

Go and check the estimated yearly income of tooexclusive.com, e dey run in $5 million.

Many others are making it offline and online...

Many big boys don full town now...

That's a reason the babes no fit focus on one guy..
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by LikeAking: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Op, let me epp u small..

Every thing na based on parole for babes...

Dem no love any guy, but them love him parole.

Book Uber, bolt, etc for them, or send them money that will fund their e taxi journey or better still tell them to book and you will pay the driver..

Secondly your money and packaging... Try buy thing like DSTV, big TV, subribe to netflix, get AC, make your house fine die etc...

You can lie about your car, or form story like: You one build house first.. But those things I mentioned are a necessity for every baller.

You house also matter. If na one room, na very bad market, when self contain guys full every wia..

Look good, get good phone, locate good clubs, bars and various hang out spot.

Them no go come cos them Dem think say dem no go enjoy any parole for ya side...

Women are materialistic.....

5 Likes

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by swarley75(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
LikeAking:
Op, let me epp u small..

Book Uber, bolt, etc for them, or send them money that will fund their e taxi journey or better still tell them to book and you will pay the driver..

Secondly your money and packaging... Try buy thing like DSTV, big TV, subribe to netflix, get AC, make your house fine die etc...

You can lie about your car, or form story like: You one build house first.. But those things I mentioned are a necessity for every baller.

You house also matter. If na one room, na very bad market, when self contain guys full every wia..

Them no go come cos them Dem think say dem no go enjoy any parole for ya side...

All these because of some random girls wey their Papa no even get half of what you mentioned.

Just have options as a man

5 Likes

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by babaneenoni(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin grin
kyber:

Such flimsy excuses .

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by kcowen(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
kyber:

Such flimsy excuses .

How old are you...? At the space and time you gat mind to be waiting on a girl,I guess you are probably in school so you've got a lot of spare time...

2 Likes

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by helinues: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by Boomkalakuta: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:
cheesy grin

Are you man enough?
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by spencekat(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
LikeAking:
Op, let me epp u small..

All these because of a girl,not even a wife?
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by LikeAking: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
spencekat:
All these because of a girl,not even a wife?

Even for wify too..

They are all the same thing..
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by LikeAking: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
swarley75:
All these because of some random girls wey their Papa no even get half of what you mentioned.

Just have options as a man

That's what we all think as guys.

Women in reality love guys with the good life..

Secondly there are other guys competing, don't think you are alone... Always struggle to measure up.

Even wives compare their husbands to other men, don't think marriage will save you from the venom of women...

No woman can ever love a man that did not come from are womb..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by spencekat(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
LikeAking:

Even for wify too..

They are all the same thing..
Wahala,but wify is far recognized than all these girls
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by LikeAking: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
spencekat:
Wahala,but wify is far recognized than all these girls

See wify the way you see all these girls and have peace of mind..

Na Dem, Dem.
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
ImpregnaTor:

Op it seems u just Started dealing with naija girls?

Keep playing cheesy
This guy funny die 😂😂😂
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by princefrank76: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
kyber:

If na food e Dey
But no be when u come you go see food chop?
next time promise to cook something yummy and keep for for her.. see how she'll run and come to your place.

Come back and thank me later
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by princefrank76: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Banbulu:
That's this girl that has been promising me to come my house givin one excuse n the other after the first excuse, the second one she said, I told her I'm not around now y I'm in the house I told her wen to see me if she is available, If she failed to show up I will not call or disturb her, I will do as if notin happens, if she remind me I will tell her I'm not forcing her but I'm available anytime she fill like to come evn though I'm busy but I will try create time for her, today she was the one that was begin me to stay back mek I no go out she's on the way in fact in front of my gate... Wen u start treating them like option they will take u serious
aptly
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by princefrank76: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
LikeAking:
Op, let me epp u small..

100% correct
Re: Never Will I Expect A Lady To Come Over Even If She Says She Is Coming by kyber(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2023
Banbulu:

Seriously I don’t understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is this called cheated on?? / Sum1 Hlp Me Pls / Is It Ok To Keep A LovePeddler As Your Close Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.