Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? (2205 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Is It Wrong To Marry Your Cousin? / Can You Get Married To Your Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by talk2ll: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2006
I'm asking this cos really n truly i have. I want u guys 2 be honest.
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by talk2ll: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2006
I'm not directing it to boys only but everybody; mr editor.
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2006
i aint got that many cousins so no but i used to fool around with my cousin when i was lil
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by abuguy64(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2006
Yeah, I started out just being nice to her cos she was having problems with her dad(my uncle).Next thing we were cuddling and doing stuff. Before we could cross the line, We came to our senses. Am glad we did not , or get caught. Anyway that was quite a long time ago!
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by babymine(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2006
Neva! I see it as incest.
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by strongthin(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2006
Man, I used to pet very HEAVILY with my cousin a few years ago, I've since realised the folly of my ways but there's still this sexual tension that exists between us
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by AbujaBoy(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2006
I have, I dunna, it kinda blowz when you know you can't get someone you truly like
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by eveseh(f): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2006
i've never
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by cashoggy(f): 4:29pm On May 19, 2008
grin grin grin grin yes o. Way back then, was 14 and in Form 3, Ola was actually my second cousin and came to spend holiday with us. We shared a lot of things in common, we were always together listening to the same kind of music, reading the same novel together tete-a-tete (yes, head-to-head), walking hand-in-hand and eating together. winkBefore we knew it we were sending current to each other's body, ki leleyi shocked shocked? His grandma (my aunt) sniffed (didn't see) it and kept watchful eyes on us (that saved us!) Not that anything serious could have happened though, I was a virgin and so till several years later). But meen, the feellings were nice, though wrong!
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by SeanT21(f): 10:08pm On May 19, 2008
man, my cousin Jamel is cute. all the female in my family have a crush on that boy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by bigfather(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2008
Yes i did but just for fun but thank God we didn't . grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by Johnnny(m): 2:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
Well, I had one for my cousin once

I and Mopelola virtrually grew up together, we do everything together, even bath together then as kids, nobody saw anything wrong with it then.

Then we were separated for like 12years, cause she went back to live with her folks

We did not see or hear from each oda until our grandfather died and we met at the burial. She was so beautiful and I was very cute too (14 years ago)

We became close and inseparable again, and I think we both had dat feeling immediately for each other to an extent
she will be going to & fro restlessly even wen I leave to get my bath.

but thank God before anything could happen between us, Mopelola died 2 months after the burial.
I still miss her so much. We were like twins cry cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by Ajebota(f): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
Johnnny:

but thank God before anything could happen between us, Mopelola died 2 months after the burial.
I still miss her so much. We were like twins cry cry cry

huh Thank God she died?
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by ifyalways(f): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2008
no
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by Johnnny(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2008
@ Ajebota

I am sorry for that, it is a slip of typing, but thanks all d same for d correction.

what I meant was that, I am thanking God that nothing happened between us before she died,
cos I will not have been able to forgive myself.

she's family. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by pistol: 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2011
i use to have this crazy feeling for my cousin that was when i was about 14, but thank God age comes with maturity
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2011
I haven't, no.
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by softgirl1: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2011
neva it was always in my brain that we are related
Re: Have You Ever Had A 'Thing' For Your Cousin? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2011
errrrm . . . nope! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help! She Do Not Love Her Husband Anymore She Is Only Tolorating Him. / Need Assistance On Some Pre - Marriage Issues / What To Know Before Buying That Solar Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.