Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? (1593 Views)

+18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Men Are Disgusting, Men Are Evil, Men Should Leave Earth For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by unamamatoto: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
This is not about daily Nigerian or world politics, sports, work, enjoy, sleep and repeat.. what is really our purpose here on Earth?

Someone or persons with the knowledge of the unseen / metaphysical should share, for insights please... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by tobby20: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
unamamatoto:
This is not about daily Nigerian or world politics, sports, work, enjoy, sleep and repeat.. what is really our purpose here on Earth?

Someone or persons with the knowledge of the unseen / metaphysical should share for insights please... undecided undecided
Avoid me

2 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by jaybee345(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ask God genuinely

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Tinububalls: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Puppets for the master.

2 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by 123huawei: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Reminder ::remember that when our fore father was created, he was to obey God injunctions and glorify Him

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Blupen969(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Op nothing really, this earth/life is just a never ending story

2 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
unamamatoto:
This is not about daily Nigerian or world politics, sports, work, enjoy, sleep and repeat.. what is really our purpose here on Earth? Someone or persons with the knowledge of the unseen/metaphysical should share for insights please... undecided undecided
Start by asking your parents why they chose to birth you abeg! Na dem decide say dem need to have a child and that child was you. So you are best starting their with your questioning. The universe/unseen/metaphysical exists with or without your birth. Know this and know peace. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaybee345:
Ask God genuinely
What has God to do with this now? No be your parents birth you again? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by bati007(m): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Hi OP,

You just attained a starting point of self consciousness and awareness however there's a lot to discuss on this topic.

For starts look up Ourtruth, Ourtruth24. There are few insights there.

Maybe later when I have time I will answer in details.

Also to understand this question, put urself in the position of the sun, moon and also the common chicken 🐔.

If you're a "religious" person it might also be hard for you to accept some truths so you will have to keep an open mind

WHY AM I HERE?

There's a reason why you're here.

Deep stuff.

2 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Rexxie234(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
unamamatoto:

Someone or persons with the knowledge of the unseen / metaphysical should share for insights please... undecided undecided
we are here to worship God

3 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rexxie234:
■ we are here to worship God
1. Says who? Which God? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Rexxie234(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Says who? Which God? undecided
the one who created you.

3 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rexxie234:
■ the one who created you.
1. There are over 4000 creation stories out there, so be more specific. As far as I know it, I was born because my father and mother chose to engage in intercourse. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Rexxie234(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There are over 4000 creation stories out there, so be more specific. As far as I know it, I was born because my father and mother chose to engage in intercourse. undecided
who created your father and mother your grand parents eh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rexxie234:
■ who created your father and mother your grand parents eh?
1. They were each generated through the copulation of their own parents before them. So, again, which God/deity do you speak of? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by JOACHINpedro: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Depends on you, me I'm here to eat food, sleep, wake and eat food again.
The priority is food, the rest are not necessary

6 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Wawelexy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
God alone knows our purpose of being here? if you genuinely seek his face and ask him this question, he will give you the exact answer...

the point is; everyone has different purpose of being here, but the only thing we all have in common is that we are all gon die someday

2 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
On the surface we could say it is to make and sustain more life. Every organism from the microscopic kind to the complex seems to have that innate drive.

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
■ On the surface we could say it is to make and sustain more life. Every organism from the microscopic kind to the complex seems to have that innate drive.
1. Do you mean to say that overpopulation in Nigeria today is a result of that innate drive of Nigerians? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Do you mean to say that overpopulation in Nigeria today is a result of that innate drive of Nigerians? undecided
Yes, but that is in addition to outdated religious and cultural views about reproduction.

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by nazicartel(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
You ask this question when you're too learned and there no money in your pocket too. I use to ask myself this question too. There's one Asian series they were playing game with people's lives. After watching that movie, I asked myself if it's not what some supernatural beings are even doing with people in the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Dexy4yah(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
You will get the answer you seek in the bible

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
■ Yes, but that is in addition to outdated religious and cultural views about reproduction.
1. Wetin concern religion and culture now. If, according to you, they are simply fulfilling the innate drive to sustain life, shouldn't we all rejoice at overpopulation then? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Dexy4yah:
You will get the answer you seek in the bible
Where about in your bible is the answer to be found? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Rokiat(f): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
unamamatoto:

Watch

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hplNLREyZg&pp=ygUldGhlIHB1cnBvc2Ugb2YgbGlmZSBraGFsaWQgeWFzaW4gZnVsbA%3D%3D[/url]

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
nazicartel:
You ask this question when you're too learned and there no money in your pocket too. I use to ask myself this question too. There's one Asian series they were playing game with people's lives. After watching that movie, I asked myself if it's not what some supernatural beings are even doing with people in the world.
So, you stop at the question? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Wetin concern religion and culture now. If, according to you, they are simply fulfilling the innate drive to sustain life, shouldn't we all rejoice at overpopulation then? undecided
While the drive may be innate, as thinking creatures we unlike the rest have the choice to follow that programming or not. What concerns religion and culture is that they are used as excuses to ignore overpopulation. And we can't rejoice at overpopulation as we will quickly become a snake that eats its own tail.

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
■ While the drive may be innate, as thinking creatures we unlike the rest have the choice to follow that programming or not. What concerns religion and culture is that they are used as excuses to ignore overpopulation. And we can't rejoice at overpopulation as we will quickly become a snake that eats its own tail.
1. Recall that this is the answer you provided the OP who asked "What are we here for?", so why are you now suggesting this answer does not in fact apply to us at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Recall that this is the answer you provided the OP who asked "What are we here for?", so why are you now suggesting this answer does not in fact apply to us at all? undecided
My reply is simply an observation, I don't think there is any purpose to any of this.

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
My reply is simply an observation, I don't think there is any purpose to any of this.
OK

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by imagrg(m): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
We are here on a playground where a Superior Being watches over our actions and deeds to determine those who are good enough for another level of existence.
Remember master Jesus said in the Bible that in God's dwelling are many mansions. These are the levels of existence in another life that exists even before our present life.

2 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
We're here to reproduce and die.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Deserve The "girl" Between Her Admirers / He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story / Guys 85% Of Ladies Online Are Broke. Don't Be Intimidated. Fvck them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.