Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? (1591 Views)

+18: To Sabi F*ck Good O & This Is Why You're Broke (Best Info on Earth For Men) / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Men Are Disgusting, Men Are Evil, Men Should Leave Earth For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Chibuezem(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Start by asking your parents why they chose to birth you abeg! Na dem decide say dem need to have a child and that child was you. So you are best starting their with your questioning. The universe/unseen/metaphysical exists with or without your birth. Know this and know peace. undecided
Instead of asking God tuehh Kobojunkie do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Chibuezem(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What has God to do with this now? No be your parents birth you again? undecided
So God did not give Him his spirit abi see you na confusion overload read ecclesiastis ch 12 vs 7
Do you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ?
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Chibuezem(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There are over 4000 creation stories out there, so be more specific. As far as I know it, I was born because my father and mother chose to engage in intercourse. undecided
good you are gradually revealing yourself born again Kobojunkie lol akpinwamama
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by gbadexy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
You have shown that you are a higher animal different from the goats and beasts preoccupied with surviving and just living.
Unfortunately some supposedly learned people don't take time to reflect and wonder.
Be careful of the answers you get here. We are created in ranks and intelligence. Don't let someone that claim his god is a group of reptalian species that use light to keep you perpetually fixed to earth and encourages you to seek darkness influence or rather manipulate your opinion.
Some people think being atheist or anti religion makes them look cool and enlightened, me thinks they are just like the deer and lion in serengeti in a rat race of survival attributing success to physical things that won't mean anything to them when they are lucky to get old and feeble.
In Africa traditional religion, we mostly believe in a supreme being, Chineke, Eledumare, etc in different language.
I think this place is like a school where individuals pass through to be tested. Just embrace goodness and appreciate the power behind your existence and of all that exist.
At least any right thinking person would admit something cannot just exist from nothing ordinarily. The enlightened ones can point me to scientists that are able to create matter from vacuum.
I deliberately refrained from explaining from my religious perspective so as not to engage in religious supremacy that is counterproductive.
Acknowledging there is a supreme being worthy of being worshipped and pleased is a first great step.

4 Likes

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Chibuezem(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where about in your bible is the answer to be found? undecided
even querying the authenticity of the scripture in regards to the meaning of life.... The whole duty of man is to fear God and keep his commandments.... I laugh in swahili at the revelation of who you are
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
imagrg:
■ We are here on a playground where a Superior Being watches over our actions and deeds to determine those who are good enough for another level of existence.
■ Remember master Jesus said in the Bible that in God's dwelling are many mansions. These are the levels of existence in another life that exists even before our present life.
1. Watches over your actions and deeds to determine those who are good enough? By what standard is this judgment to be made? undecided

2. It is usually best to leave your religious ideas out of these sorts of questions since not everyone out there subscribes to your particular delusions of choice. undecided
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ even querying the authenticity of the scripture in regards to the meaning of life.... The whole duty of man is to fear God and keep his commandments.... I laugh in swahili at the revelation of who you are
1. Spoken like a true religious nutjob! Even the God you pretend you quote did not say any of what you claim here. undecided
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Chibuezem(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Spoken like a true religious nutjob! Even the God you pretend you quote did not say any of what you claim here. undecided
lol you don't even read scripture such a shame for someone claiming to be born again do well to read Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJV
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. [14] For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ lol you don't even read scripture such a shame for someone claiming to be born again do well to read Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJV Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. [14] For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
1. Nothing of what is written in that passage states any of what you claim. Do you sure say you dey alright at all? undecided
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Chibuezem(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Nothing of what is written in that passage states any of what you claim. Do you sure say you dey alright at all? undecided
lol what is the whole duty of man other than to Fear God and obey His commandments for just as life in the flesh is just vanity this was what the preacher in ecclesiastis lamented of

Keep on denying the authenticity of God
I won't be surprised is you see God as an invention of my pastor lol
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Chibuezem(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I love how you number and highlight my points.... Deep respect for you Sir
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chibuezem:
■ what is the whole duty of man other than to Fear God and obey His commandments for just as life in the flesh is just vanity this was what the preacher in ecclesiastis lamented of Keep on denying the authenticity of God I won't be surprised is you see God as an invention of my pastor lol
1. In that passage, Solomon instead wrote that it is the best one can do; He didn't say it is the only thing all must do it. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by MrColdsweat: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fuucck, Eat, shiite and die.
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Chibuezem(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=122813499]1. LOL his answer is simply a summary to what he has seen, experienced to this he concluded that man being God's creation should Fear God and keep his commandments.
If you are the creation of God you must obey God.
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 29, 2023
Chibuezem:
even querying the authenticity of the scripture in regards to the meaning of life.... The whole duty of man is to fear God and keep his commandments.... I laugh in swahili at the revelation of who you are

It's funny how you guys keep quoting kobojunkie..for heavens sake that moniker is a bot...each time you see it just skip.

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 29, 2023
Perhaps a simulation excercise grin

Just kidding...we are here to add value to this existence.

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Octopussssy(f): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What has God to do with this now? No be your parents birth you again? undecided
You cannot stop spilling thrash in this forum.

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by imagrg(m): 6:07am On Apr 29, 2023
Goodness is not a religious phenomenon. Jesus preached humility, kindness to one another and tolerance. These are all attributes of goodness.
Remember, Jesus did not ascribe to religious dogmatism, rather he taught us to love and tolerate one another. These are what methinks can lead you to a higher plain of existence where you interact with your kind.
Kobojunkie:
1. Watches over your actions and deeds to determine those who are good enough? By what standard is this judgment to be made? undecided

2. It is usually best to leave your religious ideas out of these sorts of questions since not everyone out there subscribes to your particular delusions of choice. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Crystalom3(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2023
unamamatoto:

Someone or persons with the knowledge of the unseen / metaphysical should share, for insights please... undecided undecided
you are only looking for someone to mislead you.

Like you, every human ever born was clueless and have no idea where they came from, what they are doing here and where they will go to after.

Everything we say about purpose, meaning of life and how best to live this life is only based on the story we tell ourselves and our imaginations.

So far, the most wide spread imaginations, retold through stories survives and ultimately becomes the accepted truth.

Again, it is not the fundamental truth but the accepted truth.

So, you can only choose or pick your truth in this case but you are most likely getting deceived because no one really knows.

This is why there's freedom of religion.

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 6:38am On Apr 29, 2023
Octopussssy:
You cannot stop spilling thrash in this forum.
Telling you your parents are the reason why you were born is trash talk to you? Lol.... grin

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Octopussssy(f): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Telling you your parents are the reason why you were born is trash talk to you? Lol.... grin
Still saying rubbish.
Do you need a hug?

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2023
imagrg:
■ Goodness is not a religious phenomenon. Jesus preached humility, kindness to one another and tolerance. These are all attributes of goodness.
Remember, Jesus did not ascribe to religious dogmatism, rather he taught us to love and tolerate one another. These are what methinks can lead you to a higher plain of existence where you interact with your kind.
1. I am afraid what this means is you don't even have an inkling when it comes to the concept at all. Jesus Christ didn't preach any of those things as rather what He did was lay down a Law/standard for all those who would like to be a part of the Kingdom of God. That standard is the measure by which He then insisted that all who claim to belong to Him would then be judged by when He returns - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. That standard taught by Jesus Christ has nothing to do with this world but instead to do with a completely different world which Jesus Christ informer you was not of this world.. undecided

This here is one of the very reasons why I tell people to leave God and His mention out of a lot of these things because most lack even a basic understanding of what He is about. undecided
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2023
Octopussssy:
■ Still saying rubbish. Do you need a hug?
1. A hug? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Octopussssy(f): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. A hug? undecided
yea

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by madscientist88(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2023
we are mare coincidences which exist in the subconscious consequences of the events happening in time, therefore our purpose is only atributed to what we think it is based on our level of awareness and life experiences. for example since i found myself on earth, judging on earthly instances i can say my purpose of existence is in line with nature or life preservation.

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by MetaPhysical: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Can you all find another word substitute to use in place of metaphysical?

You are loading up my mentions bucket. grin

1 Like

Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Chibuezem(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rayban25:

It's funny how you guys keep quoting kobojunkie..for heavens sake that moniker is a bot...each time you see it just skip.
lol thank you bro na me go find trouble
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
MetaPhysical:
Can you all find another word substitute to use in place of metaphysical?

You are loading up my mentions bucket. grin
ROFLMAO
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Are We Really Here On Earth For ? by ItisWell22(f): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Thought about something similar yesterday, and even discussed it with a friend last night.

Everything just feels empty and pointless.

Let’s hear from those with insight biko… 😟

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheggz Has Not Even Seen My Pant Talkless Of Entry There- Bella Okagbue / Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! / I'm Afraid To Get Her Disflowered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.