Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! (1594 Views)

A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening / In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03
I had sex with someone at exactly 7 of February. Her period was supposed to come by February 14 but she missed it and by 24 February she had started having symptoms of pregnancy. Is it possible that I'm responsible??

Please I need urgent answers.
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Roctation Farano
Please front page.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by immortalcrown(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03
Meet Mummy GO for counseling.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by Jeon(f): 11:33pm On Mar 03
Congratulations, waiting for your baby to fall under my ASC 📛 as his \er birth month.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03
GeneralKoko:
I had sex with someone at exactly 7 of February. Her period was supposed to come by February 14 but she missed it and by 24 February she had started having symptoms of pregnancy. Is it possible that I'm responsible??

Please front page.

you will never know for sure if YOU are responsible unless you have a DNA test done on the child, but yes she could be pregnant after having unprotected sex a month ago. BTW you can have a Prenatal DNA testing done within 4 month of pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by money121(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03
GeneralKoko:

Please front page.
Congrat
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by VeryWickedMan: 11:56pm On Mar 03
OP congratulations on the birth of your twins.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by luvgurl(f): 11:57pm On Mar 03
NO! YOU ARE NOT A RESPOSIBLE BOY FOR HAVING S...X BEFORE MARRIAGE. UNPROTECTED FOR THAT MATTER.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by Yhemzie(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03
If truly she was suppose to have her period on 14th and you panshed on 7th and she's claiming to be pregnant. It's very likely you aren't responsible for the pregnancy because she was approaching her safe period which is few days b4 her period or few days after her period. Ovulating period, wch is d period of highest chances of getting pregnant comes @2 weeks b4 and after period. DNA is still your surest bet anyway.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 12:01am On Mar 04
Yhemzie:
If truly she was suppose to have her period on 14th and you panshed on 7th and she's claiming to be pregnant. It's very likely you aren't responsible for the pregnancy because she was approaching her safe period which is few days b4 her period or few days after her period. Ovulating period, wch is d period of highest chances of getting period comes @2 weeks b4 and after period. DNA is still your surest bet anyway.

Although she took malaria and typhoid pills and claimed it altered her cycle. Is that possible?? PS she took the malaria pills late January or early feb
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by Yhemzie(m): 12:11am On Mar 04
GeneralKoko:

Although she took malaria and typhoid pills and claimed it altered her cycle. Is that possible?? PS she took the malaria pills late January or early feb
Yes, very possible. Drugs could alter hormone production wch could relatively alter her cycle.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by GeneralKoko(m): 12:31am On Mar 04
Yhemzie:

Yes, very possible. Drugs could alter hormone production wch could relatively alter her cycle.

So if she didn't see her period on the said date it mean two weeks of unprotected sex got her pregnant and she started seeing symptoms like tiredness and all
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by LordIsaac(m): 12:46am On Mar 04
GeneralKoko:

Please front page.
You never know with women! Your best bet is not to touch them. That may mark the end of your peace. See now, the time you are supposed to use to think about the future or even sleep, you are worried about the consequences of having carnal knowledge of her. Abstinence is the key!

4 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by Jewessgratitud3: 12:57am On Mar 04
No o.. it's possible that it is me that is responsible for it. Abi una no see question?

Go and collect antenatal form sharp sharp...

Congratulations 🎉

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by SUPERPACK: 1:12am On Mar 04
As long as you swam in her ocean without a raincoat you are a potential father. You see that 5 mins pleasure is never worth the stress it will put you in, abstinence is the best. I hope you have learnt a lesson from this experience by the time this cloud settles.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by linearity: 2:24am On Mar 04
It is very unlikely you are responsible.

Ovulation aka the release of an egg to be fertilized happens 12-14 days before one start seeing her period if the released egg was not fertilized.

If her period was supposed to start on Feb 14th, it means the egg must have been released between Feb 1st and Feb 3rd.

If a released egg is not fertilized within 24 hrs it disintegrates and along with the prep site on the uterus leading to menstrual flow.

If you had sex with her on the 7th of Feb, she is safe at that period and it would not result into pregnancy.

However, if she have an irregular period or during that month both ovaries instead of one released an egg, or her calculations and timing she told you are off or she have a delayed ovulation that cycle due to medications, depression, etc, then there is the possibility that you may be responsible but remember that this possibility is low like 20%.

Remember that the fact that the chance of something happening being 20% does not mean that it could not happen at all, it simply means that in more cases it likely may not happened.

A possible scenario is that, she had sex with someone else around her ovulation and she doesn’t want that person to be the father and for some reasons you are her favorite to be called her baby father.

If I were you I would not take responsibility yet, if you have any long term plans with this individual, I will slow walk those plans until a DNA test proofs that I am the father.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by ednut1(m): 4:10am On Mar 04
Not yours. Make she go find the owner
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:38am On Mar 04
Post pics of the girl let me confirm

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by IamANigerianMan: 8:07am On Mar 04
GeneralKoko:

Please front page.
Congratulations, go and prepare for your triplets
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by ezegenigbonine: 8:59am On Mar 04
Congrats to our upcoming father to be

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by Rokiat(f): 9:04am On Mar 04
So she can’t take a pregnancy home test to find out?

Are you getting paid to open such foolish thread?
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by federal9: 9:06am On Mar 04
GeneralKoko:

Please front page.

This is what you need. No need for an explanation. Having sex with a woman 7-5 days before menstruation is the best.

Using the image I affixed to my text below, it's just like saying her menstruation was to come on the 1st, and you had sex with her on the 24th.

DNA is the surest way to know whose father the baby is.

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by GboyegaD(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08
GeneralKoko:

Please front page.

Please quiz her more. Take her to her 1st antenatal, listen properly to every question asked and not her answers, you can then ask yours.

There's a high probability you are not the one responsible because by day 21, she's past ovulation if she has a 28 day period however, for your irresponsibility, you need bear a part of the trauma.

Ensure you are there all through the pregnancy and do a DNA once the child is born. This is so that you don't miss out should the baby be yours.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by BigYash: 3:14pm On Mar 08
What happened to using protection, when you weren't even sure about her health status. Congratulations ,you're becoming a father soon.. I hear say baby things dey expensive now,no be small..
Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by emmasilvaisong(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09
Thats exactly 2 weeks her date. So she was probably ovulating.
And ovulation occurs 14days to menstruation

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by austine4real(m): 7:01pm On Mar 09
Pampers don cost o

Why you dey mount woman .... you no dey this country??

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by Kingsleystunner(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10
Please doctors in the house I need a solution

Last year October I had staphylococcus heavy growth

Am through with medications and everything

But yet I can’t achieve my erection even tho I had to use viga to support still yet no result

And also went with natural body to have sex but I am battling with weak erections

Here are my result and I had so stuff on my body

How can I come out from this problem
Help me

Re: Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! by Okoroawusa: 2:45pm On Mar 10
My brother go begin buy baby things. I am happy to announce to you that you are going to be a father soon.

(1) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With A Delta Man / Ladies Do You Really Care Where Your Man Get The Money He Spend On You / Generator Fumes Kill Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.