Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC (54120 Views)

Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Basic123:
Biafran children of hate are still looking for something hateful to say 😆

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by bigdammyj: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Okay.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Alexiiydon: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2023
I
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by zelnababa(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Congratulations, whereas some obidents re still sleeping, waiting for obi

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by tobenuel(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2023
How many times we wan meet this ADC with the same picture?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Come back home..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by IpobAntidote: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2023
Good.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Mrgeco001: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2023
smiley

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by OLOKOESHIN: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2023
Basic123:
Biafran children of hate are still looking for something hateful to say 😆
They want Tinubu to pick Chukwudi as ADC..Haha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Enemyofpeace: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmm the Muslim Muslim ticket continues.

Na dis one go dey assist Remi for ze oza room. If you know, you know

Mynd44 how far now?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Goodday90(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2023
Good job
Another Muslim
Christians must wise
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Jsucre(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
My Yoruba christian brothers, how fa?
we're fine and good with president elect decisions. We aren't religion bigots like certain set of people....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by MrAgbako: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2023
This one go choke hateful Igbos😂

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by RecentHistory: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Wubbich!

emilokan will not be sworn in!
na me talk am, I no fear anybody!
cool

Tears of a loser grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Basic123: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

They want Tinubu to pick Chukwudi as ADC..Haha
Or Mr Macaroni
Or Oseni Rufai 😆

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by tunwumi: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2023
So the election is tribal war abi

Danisaint112:
I don't just know why I am laughing. grin

Like Peter Obi rightly said; "If this criminality is allowed to live on by the Judiciary which is the last hope of the common man then he will believe this is a coordinated criminality."

There is no sane country devoid of corrupt elements that would swear Tinubu in after seeing what happened during the presidential election.

The great people of the SE are already building resistance block. By the time other tribes that can hardly see will understand what is happening they have already been overrun by camel 🐪 republic fate.

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Printerscanner: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2023
crackhouse:
I knew It must be yoruba muslim

Were you expecting an Igbo traditionalist before?

Emilokan Tinubu is never afraid of taking tough decisions. He won't say because Igbos are complaining, then let me choose an Igbo as ADC? No, he won't do that. He won't pick one of the Judas Osinbajo boys as ADC either.

He takes tough decisions. He fought Obasanjo to a standstill. During APC Primaries, he fought the cabals surrounding Buhari, he fought the internal traitors among his boys, and he fought the Afenifere who sold their souls to Obasanjo. He fought the noise-making Obidients and their propaganda. He fought all his enemies and defeated them all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by RecentHistory: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
My Yoruba christian brothers, how fa?

You Igbos never learn. Na why them beat una the other day be this.
Was there anything like Yoruba Muslim or Christian when they were slapping your mothers during the election?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by rajiedreez: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Wubbich!

cool

I'll remind you next month

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by xevove2061: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin grin grin

Thank God Tinubu didn't pick from those who flee battle at first gunshot.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu... all ran in their wives skirts. Even Peter Obi ran away even before PDP primaries.

Nigeria needs a brave man like BAT as President. Not the effeminate one who will run from Aso Rock when Boko Haram attacks Borno.

Tinubu did not run from nigeria when abacha was loooking for him? Why did he not stay and fight the military. Useless people

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2023
Jsucre:
we're fine and good with president elect decisions. We aren't religion bigots like certain set of people....

Don't worry, e remain small make E clear
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by juman(m): 11:24am On Apr 29, 2023
From 2020 to 2022, Yusuf served at Nigerian Defence Section, in Paris, France as DDA Librarian, and until his appointment as Tinubu’s ADC, he was Staff Officer, Headquarters, NAIC, Abuja.

Ok.
It was paris he met tinubu.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2023
RecentHistory:

Was there anything like Yoruba Muslim or Christian when they were slapping your mothers during the election?

You will soon know the difference.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by maticar: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2023
RecentHistory:

but there will be when your mothers are beheaded in their farms, as we saw in owo
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Printerscanner: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2023
xevove2061:

Tinubu did not run from nigeria when abacha was loooking for him? Why did he not stay and fight the military. Useless people

I think you should ask why Emeka Agbari-Ojukwu declared war and fled to Ivory Coast living over three million Igbos to be sacrificed to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala nd Esu Odara

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Slurity(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Danisaint112:
I don't just know why I am laughing. grin

Like Peter Obi rightly said; "If this criminality is allowed to live on by the Judiciary which is the last hope of the common man then he will believe this is a coordinated criminality."

There is no sane country devoid of corrupt elements that would swear Tinubu in after seeing what happened during the presidential election.

The great people of the SE are already building resistance block. By the time other tribes that can hardly see will understand what is happening they have already been overrun by camel 🐪 republic fate.

You deserve the best comedian award of the year. The rest of the country geopolitical zone does not even know the SE exist. Build the blocking wall very well, let it reach the heavens. Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by maticar: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2023
juman:

Ok.
It was paris he met tinubu.
sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Officialmrt: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Wubbich!

cool
In your father's cupboard

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Printerscanner: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Wubbich!

cool

I understand the trauma you are going through after the humiliation at the election

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Slurity(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2023
crackhouse:
I knew It must be yoruba muslim
we sensible Christian don't care even if he choose the imam of meca. Results is what we are after. What did we benefit from Obasanjo and Jonathan that are our brethren in Christ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Ijaya123: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2023
FunkyJustice:
Does Tinubu know the meaning of GDP?

Pay him a visit at the Defence House in Abuja and put your questions to him

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.