Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC (54121 Views)

Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Officialmrt: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2023
ponlear:
Quite impressive portfolio.

BTW, he got into the NDA by virtue of his (King) father’s influence.

If you think otherwise argue with your keypad
E concern you? Wetin your own father's influence do u
?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Greattie08: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2023
FunkyJustice:
Does Tinubu know the meaning of GDP?

You, yourself, do you know what GDP is? do you know how it's been calculated?do you know what are the elements that will be excluded from the calculation of GDP to be able to get the GDP calculated?

BAT, no be your mate, he knows this far better than your Obi.

He was the best in his class back then in the Chicago State University of his 1979 Class.

Find something to do with your life.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2023
crackhouse:
I knew It must be yoruba muslim
chinedu,we Yoruba do not give a Fvck wether he his Muslim or Christian.
Yoruba first before religion.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by maticar: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2023
Slurity:
You deserve the best comedian award of the year. The rest of the country geopolitical zone does not even know the SE exist. Build the blocking wall very well, let it reach the heavens. Mumu
clown

the rest of the country and the world knows SE exist

the rest of the country knows an igbo man is airlifting stranded northerners from egypt free of charge

but you are unknown nonentity only on nairaland......facts
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Alpharey: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2023
Basic123:
Biafran children of hate are still looking for something hateful to say 😆

Just as so many things Tinubu,FFK,and the rest said against Nigeria will not be erased again in internet. Go and rest abeg. Who cares
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Ijaya123: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2023
Danisaint112:
I don't just know why I am laughing. grin

Like Peter Obi rightly said; "If this criminality is allowed to live on by the Judiciary which is the last hope of the common man then he will believe this is a coordinated criminality."

There is no sane country devoid of corrupt elements that would swear Tinubu in after seeing what happened during the presidential election.

The great people of the SE are already building resistance block. By the time other tribes that can hardly see will understand what is happening they have already been overrun by camel 🐪 republic fate.

Your days of wailing has just begun. Another 8 years of crying 😢

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Jsucre(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Don't worry, e remain small make E clear
e dey pain you kpele. Try original analgesic drug to relieve you. I understand your pain.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Ignatio(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2023
Second time this is making fp.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2023
maticar:

but there will be when your mothers are beheaded in their farms, as we saw in owo
80% of those massacred in owo catholic church are ibos
Go and verify

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Nicenixon: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2023
Goodday90:
Good job
Another Muslim
Christians must wise
when you eventually become a leader, you are free to pick someone whose religion didn't align with you to be your aide de camp ok. Buhari did his and he did not die.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Mccullum: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Wubbich!

emilokan will not be sworn in!
na me talk am, I no fear anybody!
cool

Oloribu..

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Ignatio(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2023
In your dreams, in your dreams

OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

The next step is to take back Ilorin, depose the fake Emir. Recover Lokoja from those insurgents,remove abokis from the Lagos ports and if they refuse to leave the ports due to 1 Nigeria, Fani kayode will handle the Gold mining in Zamfara

We good to go.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Bishop4real: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

Like Peter Obi rightly said; "If this criminality is allowed to live on by the Judiciary which is the last hope of the common man then he will believe this is a coordinated criminality."

There is no sane country devoid of corrupt elements that would swear Tinubu in after seeing what happened during the presidential election.

The great people of the SE are already building resistance block. By the time other tribes that can hardly see will understand what is happening they have already been overrun by camel 🐪 republic fate.

Stop this subtle armtwisting & blackmail of the judiciary. Obi has taken his case to court. Why not allow the judiciary to do their job? Why preempt the outcome? So, the only time the judiciary will appear to b working is when they grant Obi's prayers. Just like that? Let me ask you, when Obi won through the courts in Anambra, was the judiciary compromised? Was that judiciary not same judiciary in Nigeria? Why th fuss now?

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by AntiWailer: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2023
FunkyJustice:
Does Tinubu know the meaning of GDP?

The lies they lied to u children.

A former Governor of Lagos state for 8 years won’t know the meaning of GDP but a Nairaland rat feels superior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by TollinsN: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Wubbich!

emilokan will not be sworn in!
na me talk am, I no fear anybody!
cool
This is usually the comments expected from intoxicated person
Let us know when you wake up from slumber. It's like the election defeat punch, hit you under the belly.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by lewis33(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Conspiracy theory...oya kwantinu
CondenseMilk:
Strategic pick

Make una wait small E go soon clear?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by CheckLight: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Blessings !!
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Lovenorth: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

The next step is to take back Ilorin, depose the fake Emir. Recover Lokoja from those insurgents,remove abokis from the Lagos ports and if they refuse to leave the ports due to 1 Nigeria, Fani kayode will handle the Gold mining in Zamfara

We good to go.
This one is very angry of the lovely Muslim Muslim squad of the Nigerian state grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Iceberg3: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

We good to go.
what do coneheaded structures have to say about this? grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by onlyboyson(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2023
Birds of the same feathers
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Fearyourcreator: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

The great people of the SE are already building resistance block. By the time other tribes that can hardly see will understand what is happening they have already been overrun by camel 🐪 republics fate.

Arinya
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Fearyourcreator: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2023
AntiChristian:
Those wey dey grief should continue there grieving!

May Allah bless the President elect and guide him to make Nigeria better for the masses!
May Nigeria be better under Jagaban!

Nothing he does will ever satisfy the headless mob aka nattering nitwits!
So far s.west, ss and all north dey okay... Me I dey fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2023
Buhari double
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by shedy03(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

We good to go.
This is called yorubanization of Nigeria.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by micellgevity: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2023
The CV and portfolio are quite impressive. Competence first.
If you want to go into the military see this. <a href="https://gistreal.com.ng/nigerian-army-85rri-shortlisted-candidates-2023-2024">
Nigerian Army 85RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024</a>
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by kettykings: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin grin grin

Thank God Tinubu didn't pick from those who flee battle at first gunshot.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu... all ran in their wives skirts. Even Peter Obi ran away even before PDP primaries.

Nigeria needs a brave man like BAT as President. Not the effeminate one who will run from Aso Rock when Boko Haram attacks Borno.

First to run is it not Babafemi ogundipe, the army so called general who hid under the bed during the coup of July 1966.
So weak was ogundipe that he suffered heart attack when the war ended
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by BRIMBRAM: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

We good to go.

In a government strictly run by the North and the South West collation plus South South? We only have pity for the southeast. grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2023
iGod:

Vanguard
Just like Oniru his time as my Governor when he chose the current Oniru of Iruland, he again went for an Obalola.
Brilliant choice!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by lildush(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Strategic pick

Make una wait small E go soon clear?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by adabaraabdul: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

The great people of the SE are already building resistance block. By the time other tribes that can hardly see will understand what is happening they have already been overrun by camel 🐪 republics fate.

Mr. man let the judiciary do their work. Its an independent arm of government. If you don't have substance or facts to back your fears, I will advice you to sit down and relax.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.