Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC (54083 Views)

Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by billyG(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Kwara Yoruba with islamic names like tajudeen,Waheed,abdukarim, Abdulaziz,abdufatahi,sekinatu,modinatu,sikiratu,moshood,basiratu etc
I know say na dem.
Make Tinubu appoint a Yoruba man as IGP,COAS,COAF,CGC,CGI,CGCDC,DODSS what is good for the cow is good for d pkekpeye.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Dozie32(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin grin grin

Thank God Tinubu didn't pick from those who flee battle at first gunshot.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu... all ran in their wives skirts. Even Peter Obi ran away even before PDP primaries.

Nigeria needs a brave man like BAT as President. Not the effeminate one who will run from Aso Rock when Boko Haram attacks Borno.

See as you just de porti yourself
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by broadman20: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

The next step is to take back Ilorin, depose the fake Emir. Recover Lokoja from those insurgents,remove abokis from the Lagos ports and if they refuse to leave the ports due to 1 Nigeria, Fani kayode will handle the Gold mining in Zamfara

We good to go.

Hiaaaaaa!

You never even enter sit you don dey form wahala!

Na so Una wan take rule?

That sit go red for Una yansh o!

Advise no be curse o!
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by azidomedogo: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
This Officer is my direct village man. Oyun lga must be great again !
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by mufutau55(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
I like an educated military man. Good luck.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by eldoradoxx: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

The next step is to take back Ilorin, depose the fake Emir. Recover Lokoja from those insurgents,remove abokis from the Lagos ports and if they refuse to leave the ports due to 1 Nigeria, Fani kayode will handle the Gold mining in Zamfara

We good to go.
Hahahahahaha. Tinubu knows that Yorubas alone cannot try all these things. Fulanis under Buhari tried for 8 years to impose grazing reserve on Nigeria, the rest of us non-Fulanis resisted till it died, Fulani regime is over, no grazing reserve. So don't worry, Lagos port and Zamfara gold will still be run by Abokis, as it seems that the highest users of the port and dealers in gold even prefer Abokis to run it than the Yorubas or any other tribe. Meanwhile, why is the port in Lagos the only functional port when there are more than 10 States that have deep water for ocean going vessels.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by amp01(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

We good to go.

Don't be angry oooo but who is talking?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by ghiloman28(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ok so he will have picked Igbo Christian. Dey play
crackhouse:
I knew It must be yoruba muslim
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by zomby(m): 2:43am On Apr 30, 2023
iGod:

Vanguard

Well, all is well as long as Yusuf is not an Igbo man. As long as you’re not on drugs you never ask an Igbo to be your security guard, ADC, or cook. Let them clean the toilet.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Maberu: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2023
Danisaint112:
I don't just know why I am laughing. grin

Like Peter Obi rightly said; "If this criminality is allowed to live on by the Judiciary which is the last hope of the common man then he will believe this is a coordinated criminality."

There is no sane country devoid of corrupt elements that would swear Tinubu in after seeing what happened during the presidential election.

The great people of the SE are already building resistance block. By the time other tribes that can hardly see will understand what is happening they have already been overrun by camel 🐪 republics fate.

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Believeintruth: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Are you among those in grief?

Still another senseless comment from you
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Believeintruth: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Basic123:

This is an unintelligent reply

Very senseless comment from you
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by adekolaelect(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Wubbich!

emilokan will not be sworn in!
na me talk am, I no fear anybody!
cool
Terrorist no dey fear anything now but sorry To ubu will be sworn in as president and you will remain in sadness bcs of bitterness in you.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Ogiame: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
MrAgbako:
This one go choke hateful Igbos😂
Did you caught any Igbo man drilling your mom? Why the hate?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by MrAgbako: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ogiame:
Did you caught any Igbo man drilling your mom? Why the hate?
I carry my kala face your maale punanni. I blow am off because the smell wan kill me. No jam agbako
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Ogiame: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
MrAgbako:
I carry my kala face your maale punanni. I blow am off because the smell wan kill me. No jam agbako
Is that why your mom is selling her infested kitten for a plate of rice? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by MrAgbako: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ogiame:
e nah how that take consign u and ur pman wey your maale dey do ashawo work to feed?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Judybash93(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
diplomat058:
Asiwaju is all about competence and ability to ge the job DONE!!! Development era has begun!

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Ogiame: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
MrAgbako:
e nah how that take consign u and ur pman wey your maale dey do ashawo work to feed?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by MrAgbako: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ogiame:
omo ode. I say how e take consign you and your us*less disease infested mama wey dey sell punnani for 300 and 500 naira to feed u and ur papa?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Ogiame: 12:33am On May 01, 2023
MrAgbako:
omo ode. I say how e take consign you and your us*less disease infested mama wey dey sell punnani for 300 and 500 naira to feed u and ur papa?
Is that why your miserable mom sell her kitten for my dogs? 🤣🤣
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by zomby(m): 6:00am On May 01, 2023
Basic123:
Biafran children of hate are still looking for something hateful to say 😆
That’s expected.
The biafran pigs are hopeless and desperate. There is nobody to turn to; they stepped on the northerners and disrespected their host, the Yorubas…so, pretty much their backs are against the wall. This is what happens when a group of losers refuses to take a time out and think before making their moves.
Bunch of gullible fools!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by zomby(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2023
Does anyone know what a pig in a red hat is called?

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by since13o: 6:09am On May 01, 2023
azidomedogo:
This Officer is my direct village man. Oyun lga must be great again !

Oyin getting to close with Emir is what is killing development. Emir never wants anything good for them yet they still accomodate him.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by AntiChristian: 6:51am On May 01, 2023
Believeintruth:

Still another senseless comment from you
Keep wailing then with excess sense!
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Believeintruth: 8:49am On May 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

Keep wailing then with excess sense!

Keep being senseless
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by TolaniLuv: 12:01am On May 03, 2023
crackhouse:
I knew It must be yoruba muslim

As long as na Yoruba and he’s Oba’s son. We no care! Yoruba is one tribe not religious tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Killed In Battlefield While Making Plans To Travel Abroad. Graphic Pics / Aliyu Muhktar Shares 100 Vehicles, 500 Refrigerators, 400 Sewing Machines / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.