Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC (54122 Views)

Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by whitekad(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=122820624]Wubbich!

emilokan will not be sworn in!
na me talk am, I no fear anybody! And ur Gregory papa will be sworn in, dey play Mumu Obidient

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Believeintruth:

Believeintruth to his useless homosexual father

Can you stop making stupid comments for once
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Onliie(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
FunkyJustice:
Does Tinubu know the meaning of GDP?
Someone that worked as accountant at Deloitte, mobil etc. Dey play
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Zudozzzzzzz: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Basic123:
Biafran children of hate are still looking for something hateful to say 😆

What is u people's own with igbo people, is Peter Obi the only candidate that contest election? This election only confirms u people's unwarranted hatred for d igbos!
Atiku, Kwankwaso n co contested election, u rigged them all out, why is that its only igbo n Peter Obi that u people hate n call out all d time?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by onuman: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Aid de camp for Tinubu who did not win presidential election.
Buhari's Islamic zealotry has destroyed Nigeria.

Nigeria's now the country where falsehood is successfully changed to become the truth.
Buhari in pursuit of his Islamic expansionism ideology using Nigeria's govt institutions, has made lies become truth.
The Electoral Act he signed, fake.
Democracy in Nigeria, fake.
Trust in Electoral system vanished.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
kettykings:

First to run is it not Babafemi ogundipe, the army so called general who hid under the bed during the coup of July 1966.
So weak was ogundipe that he suffered heart attack when the war ended

Stop crying like a girl. No one knows Ogundipe.

We all know Nnamdi Azikwe, Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu. All notorious cowards.

Including your effeminate sissy called Peter Obi that Dino mercilessly bullied. grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Bashirkareem31: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin grin grin

Thank God Tinubu didn't pick from those who flee battle at first gunshot.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu... all ran in their wives skirts. Even Peter Obi ran away even before PDP primaries.

Nigeria needs a brave man like BAT as President. Not the effeminate one who will run from Aso Rock when Boko Haram attacks Borno.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by wasuka14(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
Well loaded. I fill honor to come from the same LGA with our new ADC to our newly President Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Your Almighty God protect you and your principal. And give you adequate wisdom to excel in all your daily activities.
Good luck my senior bro.

iGod:

Vanguard

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by wasuka14(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
Who's is ur papa for this country. Ewu!

MichaelSokoto:
Wubbich!

emilokan will not be sworn in!
na me talk am, I no fear anybody!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by gbagyiza: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Come back home..

Honestly, Nigerians r passing through hell.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Mubiola360: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
FunkyJustice:
Hello sir, Bola Ahamed Tinubu is a refined and certified accountant , worked at ExxonMobil abroad before going into politics.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Gajagojo: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
Offpointng:

Why are Presidents always called the GCFR??
What is the connection?
They are not called GCFR

It is an honour
That is not their name
Is is only presidents that are GCFR?
Look there is no compulsion to quote me
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Menclothing: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
Credentials is high

BAT always work with intellectual

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Peppysco: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
FunkyJustice:

Hmmm, many of you guys are so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Chucks13: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
I swear Tinubu is a very smart politician. When I see the guy face I knew something is breathing inside him and I'm not dissapointed reading his profile. He is the right choice I belong to the Carmo family so I understand better this guy millitary skills as Lt. Col.

Right choice. Kudos to Tinubu he always look for young brain and give them the opportunity.

Watch as they will come and insult me like poorly breed animals.

Very strategic and tactical.

Those of you who said you want to kill Tinubu and Shetima oya go ahead pls.......

God bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu.

We move.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Basic123: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Zudozzzzzzz:

What is u people's own with igbo people, is Peter Obi the only candidate that contest election? This election only confirms u people's unwarranted hatred for d igbos!
Atiku, Kwankwaso n co contested election, u rigged them all out, why is that its only igbo n Peter Obi that u people hate n call out all d time?
Is it only Tinubu that contested the election?,Tinubu remained the most vilified candidate by you people before and after the election despite the fact that it was Atiku that stole your bread and manhood .

By the way,post election, is Peter OBI the first person to come distant third in history?,his forefather Nnamdi azikwe also came distant third in 1979 ans 1983!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Basic123: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Believeintruth:

This is not a sensible comment
This is an unintelligent reply

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by GeneralDae: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
FunkyJustice:
Balablu.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Larryndelaw: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin grin grin

Thank God Tinubu didn't pick from those who flee battle at first gunshot.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu... all ran in their wives skirts. Even Peter Obi ran away even before PDP primaries.

Nigeria needs a brave man like BAT as President. Not the effeminate one who will run from Aso Rock when Boko Haram attacks Borno.
You dey look for trouble. Gala people go attack you now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Asour: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Strategic pick

Make una wait small E go soon clear

Lol.

Strategic keh.

Not everything is strategic. Somethings are operational. But no less good.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by AntiChristian: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
Believeintruth:

Another senseless comment from you

Are you among those in grief?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Mitchy49(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Basic123:

This is an unintelligent reply

I'm in dire need of this help pls. Why are u ignoring me?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Sleekfingers: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
crackhouse:
I knew It must be yoruba muslim

And so?

Who Christianity and Islam help to start with?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Oluwasolaa3: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
I like that you didn't pick igbo, because they will betray you.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by matm: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
Another set of people will begin to enjoy......
Excluding Abike elrufia n the likes because dey enjoyed in outgoing government this coming one too na their government....

Enjoy foreign loan and humongous Nigeria's debt?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Offpointng: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Gajagojo:
What is the connection? They are not called GCFR
It is an honour That is not their name Is is only presidents that are GCFR? Look there is no compulsion to quote me
Calm down and make urself understandable

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by LastProphet: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
ponlear:
Quite impressive portfolio.

BTW, he got into the NDA by virtue of his (King) father’s influence.

If you think otherwise argue with your keypad

Clearly, a diploma holder in yr 2000 and by 2004 was already in Sandhurst training, that's Nigeria for you and that's why it will remain an underdeveloped country even for the next 3000-5000 years without miss

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by ponlear(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
LastProphet:

Clearly, a diploma holder in yr 2000 and by 2004 was already in Sandhurst training, that's Nigeria for you and that's why it will remain an underdeveloped country even for the next 3000-5000 years without miss
100%
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by ponlear(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Officialmrt:

E concern you? Wetin your own father's influence do u
?
Like I said, keep arguing with your keypad😂🤣
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Cromagnon: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
FunkyJustice:
do you know the meaning of emilokan?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Gajagojo: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
Offpointng:

Calm down and make urself understandable
Shut up and fuc k off
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Rayjnr: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

The next step is to take back Ilorin, depose the fake Emir. Recover Lokoja from those insurgents,remove abokis from the Lagos ports and if they refuse to leave the ports due to 1 Nigeria, Fani kayode will handle the Gold mining in Zamfara

We good to go.

Write finish then your oga go bow for him masters up north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.