Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,902 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC (54163 Views)

Tinubu’s ADC, Nurudeen Yusuf, Assumes Duty / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by adabaraabdul: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2023
ponlear:
Quite impressive portfolio.

BTW, he got into the NDA by virtue of his (King) father’s influence.

If you think otherwise argue with your keypad
This is the kind of father every son will want, a father that paves way. The good thing about his biography is how he has been able to work himself up after the opportunity given him to join the NA.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by AntiChristian: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So far s.west, ss and all north dey okay... Me I dey fine

I pray Jagaban give them expansive projects and develop their region so that they stop migrating to SW as they do daily!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by flokii: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2023
Gallant soldier.. nobody goes there without proper documentation and clearance. Any stubborn goat wey dare, kill am.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by xevove2061: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
Printerscanner:

I think you should ask why Emeka Agbari-Ojukwu declared war and fled to Ivory Coast living over three million Igbos to be sacrificed to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala nd Esu Odara

Dolt, this thread was first about Tinubus ADC but you and your deluded compatriots decided to drag a man who has died for over 15years into the comversation. Where is the correlation betwen Tinubus ADC and A dead Ojukwu? You people have muddy brains for real.. smh
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by RecentHistory: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

I pray Jagaban give them expansive projects and develop their region so that they stop migrating to SW as they do daily!

Projects can't stop them from wandering about. They are vagabonds.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by jumpmasta(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin grin grin

Thank God Tinubu didn't pick from those who flee battle at first gunshot.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu... all ran in their wives skirts. Even Peter Obi ran away even before PDP primaries.

Nigeria needs a brave man like BAT as President. Not the effeminate one who will run from Aso Rock when Boko Haram attacks Borno.
Some of you are just good for packaging Menstrual fluid
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
jumpmasta:

Jumpmasta to his useless homosexual father
Some of you are just good for packaging Menstrual fluid
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Harrynight(m): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
Who are the moods pushing this topic

This same topic, different OPs already appearing about 3x on the front page
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by kleuvet92: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
I bet my left ball he doesn't!!!
FunkyJustice:
Does Tinubu know the meaning of GDP?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Believeintruth: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Basic123:
Biafran children of hate are still looking for something hateful to say 😆

This is not a sensible comment
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by stevups(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

The next step is to take back Ilorin, depose the fake Emir. Recover Lokoja from those insurgents,remove abokis from the Lagos ports and if they refuse to leave the ports due to 1 Nigeria, Fani kayode will handle the Gold mining in Zamfara

We good to go.

In fact, you know where shoe pinches Yoruba. Especially Port
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Believeintruth: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin grin grin

Thank God Tinubu didn't pick from those who flee battle at first gunshot.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu... all ran in their wives skirts. Even Peter Obi ran away even before PDP primaries.

Nigeria needs a brave man like BAT as President. Not the effeminate one who will run from Aso Rock when Boko Haram attacks Borno.

Can you stop making stupid comments for once
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by pobosky20(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
ponlear:
Quite impressive portfolio.

BTW, he got into the NDA by virtue of his (King) father’s influence.

If you think otherwise argue with your keypad

The way his profile is been painted doesn't really reflect the real him. I know him back in the days while at Guards Brigade. He was in the villa then. Just happy for him to be there,but we have other bad guys officers better than this guy. Its just his time sha. God bless Tinubu the Jagaban. Nigeria must change for good
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Believeintruth: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
AntiChristian:
Those wey dey grief should continue there grieving!

May Allah bless the President elect and guide him to make Nigeria better for the masses!
May Nigeria be better under Jagaban!

Nothing he does will ever satisfy the headless mob aka nattering nitwits!

Another senseless comment from you
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by MightySparrow: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
Wubbich!

emilokan will not be sworn in!
na me talk am, I no fear anybody!
cool

Including God?
You are the Dongrin
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Spicycat(f): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
crackhouse:
I knew It must be yoruba muslim

Were you expecting Igbo jew?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

The next step is to take back Ilorin, depose the fake Emir. Recover Lokoja from those insurgents,remove abokis from the Lagos ports and if they refuse to leave the ports due to 1 Nigeria, Fani kayode will handle the Gold mining in Zamfara

We good to go.

I pray so.
That's our solid wish
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by MightySparrow: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
crackhouse:

Before nkọ? Na me go follow am dey knack head for ground like agama lizard?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Edoreborn: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
pobosky20:

The way his profile is been painted doesn't really reflect the real him. I know him back in the days while at Guards Brigade. He was in the villa then. Just happy for him to be there,but we have other bad guys officers better than this guy. Its just his time sha. God bless Tinubu the Jagaban. Nigeria must change for good
Anoda bad guys,,how?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by bolacode: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

We good to go.

U don't say everything on social media!
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Gentlevip: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
crackhouse:

U Wanted an igbo/biaafran Jew?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by 77up(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
See CV 😳😳😳😳

Anything about Asiwaju has always been the best. Nigeria will experience a great change with Tinubu, Congratulations to Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Gajagojo: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
Why does he require a military ADC
From the perspective of the military this is inappropriate exposure of a junior officer to politicians. How does this posting help the military?
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Tareq1105: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Danisaint112:
I don't just know why I am laughing. grin

Like Peter Obi rightly said; "If this criminality is allowed to live on by the Judiciary which is the last hope of the common man then he will believe this is a coordinated criminality."

There is no sane country devoid of corrupt elements that would swear Tinubu in after seeing what happened during the presidential election.

The great people of the SE are already building resistance block. By the time other tribes that can hardly see will understand what is happening they have already been overrun by camel 🐪 republics fate.

Do you know why Obi said those trash?

He said it in anticipation of his imminent lose at the Tribunal. He knew his evidence aren't convincing enough to overturn Tinubu victory. Those words, though he would deny ever saying that if he's confronted with the implications, are contemptuous.

Speak for your South East and don't invite other regions to join you in your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by appini: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Buhari non study reach like this before he overthrown Shagari.. na early morning national athem we wan hear abeg.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by IMASTEX: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good..

We good to go.
Don't forget they still dominate the arm forces. Even those I don't encourage over domination by one region/tribe over others. The fact still remains that It will take a long time to moderate the influence of the north.
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Offpointng: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
RecentHistory:

Projects can't stop them from wandering about. They are vagabonds.
Nawa o grin grin
Re: Profile Of Lt Col Nurudeen Yusuf, Tinubu's ADC by Offpointng: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Gajagojo:
Why does he require a military ADC
From the perspective of the military this is inappropriate exposure of a junior officer to politicians. How does this posting help the military?

Why are Presidents always called the GCFR??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.