Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About (4354 Views)

10 Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Knew / What Guys Wish Ladies Understand About Them / 99 Secrets Guys Have To Know About Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by diranfbi(m): 2:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Guys like it rough sometimes.
John, 24, from Los Angeles says he gets hot when girls get grabby. “I like it when they pull my hair!” he admits. Tugging on a fistful of curls makes guys feel like you’re really into it. No need to pretend, but if the feeling strikes, go ahead: Run your fingers through his hair and give it a pull.

Yep, your guy does want to try anal.
“Most dudes want to have anal,” admits Alex, 21, from Chicago. “And if they don’t ask for it it’s because they haven’t had it yet. They probably want to try it.” So if you’re interested too, but your boyfriend hasn’t made mention of that end of the spectrum, feel free to bring it up. He’ll probably thank you.

Guys really do wonder if it’s too small.
You’d think that penis-size worries would end once a guy starts to use his regularly, but it’s not always so, says Dan, 20, from Kansas City, Mo. “The only things a guy likes to have stroked as much as his penis is his ego,” he says. “Tell him he’s ‘so good’ or that what he is doing is ‘amazing’ or the ‘best you’ve ever had.’ And, regardless of whether or not your guy’s penis is huge or tiny, please make sure he knows you think it is, like, the biggest you’ve ever seen.”

Men love it when you love your body.
Bryan, 32, from Hoboken, N.J., says a girl he dated for six months always kept her bra on in the bedroom—not because it was lacy and pretty, but because he suspects she didn’t like her breasts. “It took a lot of the fun out of it,” he says. “It made me feel like not only was she insecure, but she was also uncomfortable being real with me.” In the heat of the moment, the last thing a guy is likely to notice is your body flaws—so ignore them. Men do!

He wants to look hot for you.
It might seem like all guys do to get ready for a date or a sexy night in is hop into the shower and maybe, if you’re lucky, swipe on some good-smelling deodorant. But
Read more: http://e-magin.com/sex-secrets-guys-wish-ladies-know/
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by 190theclown: 2:15am On Sep 30, 2013
next
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 30, 2013
@OP. This is a babe lying/faking everything to impress u in a relationship. And u r seing it as "REAL/RIGHT?" oops, how will u then feel after months of dating ur babe that all she's been doing and saying was faked. Op shine ur eyes o o no dulling. Make i continue my sleep jareh.
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 30, 2013
I can just imagine all the guys with broken hearts because their girls told them their junk was too small grin
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2013
I must admit these points are spot on.

Esp Numbers 1,2 & 3.
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I can just imagine all the guys with broken hearts because their girls told them their junk was too small grin
Lmao
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by diranfbi(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2013
I thought babes usually say the size doesn't matter, as long as you can use it well.
SniperInADiaper: I can just imagine all the guys with broken hearts because their girls told them their junk was too small grin
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
diranfbi: I thought babes usually say the size doesn't matter, as long as you can use it well.

They do and thats true...but when a relationship turns sour you know girls will be saying "His junk was tiny"
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by veave(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
some guys cant just wash their teeth grin grin grin grin grin grin... i wonder how dem gurls go bawt keezin kiss kiss kiss dudes like d@

w@s d use of looking hot wen your breath stinkzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by diranfbi(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2013
LOL! Atleast looking good will attract you before you find out his mouth stinks. grin
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by diranfbi(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by 50calibre(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ number 2, what the hell is behindbased, iv never heard such.
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by diranfbi(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2013
Someone should please answer him o.
50calibre: @ number 2, what the hell is behindbased, iv never heard such.
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by Kirinwa: 5:05am On Oct 11, 2013
I think girls should also take the initiative for intimacy sometimes and should be active not lying like a bag of beans. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by diranfbi(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2013
LOL @ Bag of Beans cheesy grin
Kirinwa: I think girls should also take the initiative for intimacy sometimes and should be active not lying like a bag of beans. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by mesther96(f): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by imsuboi(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2013
m.esther96:
grin grin grin

naughty girl.. What are you doing here? wink
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by diranfbi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
She wants to come know some secrets about guys.
imsu.boi:

naughty girl.. What are you doing here? wink
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by sexymoma(f): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
God!!! pls i pray again dont let rapture meet me in section.
So Help Me God...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by diranfbi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wetin u dey find for reach here in the first place? Meanwhile, no be bad thing dey happen for here na. #soji
sexymoma: God!!! pls i pray again dont let rapture meet me in section.
So Help Me God...
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by SorayaCarvalho(f): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
El Guapo: I must admit these points are spot on.

Esp Numbers 1,2 & 3.

have you tried the behind based? lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by mesther96(f): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
imsu.boi:

naughty girl.. What are you doing here?
came here 2 preach cool grin
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by mesther96(f): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
diranfbi: She wants to come know some secrets about guys.
secrets? i knew abt al dose trash b4 u post it undecided
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by loswhite(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
sexymoma: God!!! pls i pray again dont let rapture meet me in section.
So Help Me God...
grin
lol.... Log out nw o
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by zanebaddo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=sexymoma]God!!! pls i pray again dont let rapture meet me in section.
So Help Me God...
grin[/quotechai!! U beta not let God meet u answering sexymoma grin
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by Oppypoppy: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
This is true, men also love to be Praised and Appreciated. Females should take these serious, its no sin.
Re: Sex Secrets Guys Wish Ladies Know About by imsuboi(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2013
m.esther96:
came here 2 preach cool grin

LoL grin

if I hear

(1) (Reply)

I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help / Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys / I Met A Match(she Has High Libido).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.