Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? (6248 Views)

As Seen In Nsukka This Morning / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / As seen on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On May 02, 2023
Danisaint112:
■I dey tell you. Inside life. cheesy one just ought to be careful and do proper investigation before marriage before person go marry in fellow man. smiley
1. Na new levels of anxiety dey wait person out there every day oo.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by JobNeededUrgent: 2:34pm On May 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Even say dem don already inform you say na man before, your eye go try convince you say e dey OK. grin
shut up you this useless and God forsaken lesbian
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On May 02, 2023
Killbillz:
Haaa... God abeg oo 🤲
Just checked it out... It's man turned woman. Omor make person nor go mistake fūck man the way this world is going even Naija sef undecided
Many are bound to make that "mistake" in their lifetime, I am afraid, and it may even end up a turning point for a lot. lipsrsealed
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by eepeepook: 12:28am On May 03, 2023
I swear, person no fit rate this forum. You broke children spend all your time fantasizing about gays and transsexuals. The people, sef, no send una. Irony.
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by youngreezy(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2023
eepeepook:
Source: Trust me, bro. I no fit lie give you.
i dey tell you say na my guy brother,you think say na joke?we know Jay boogie from small,no be TODAY em begin do like woman
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On May 03, 2023
youngreezy:
i dey tell you say na my guy brother,you think say na joke?we know Jay boogie from small,no be TODAY em begin do like woman
Can we maybe see a real picture of her vs all these enhanced shoots? undecided
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by youngreezy(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Can we maybe see a real picture of her vs all these enhanced shoots? undecided
can't get them because even if I ask that my guy to send him/her pictures,em go pick offense thinking say I wan cast em brother.....
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Kobicove(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2023
WTF is this?! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Became A Millionaire By Chance / Fascinating Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander (photos) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.