Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? (6247 Views)

As Seen In Nsukka This Morning / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / As seen on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Oh Lord have mercy undecided
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by pryme(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You and me both, sister. You and me both

*Sips beer

Which one would you trade your 6 feet height for, Boobs or azz?
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by eepeepook: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2023
No way that is a boy.
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Danisaint112(m): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the minute you know that this is a DUDE, then nobody will be attracted to this one (unless they are gay/bisexual). if you know that this was a dude and STILL want to go after "him" (this deceitful undercover demon), then gay/bisexual you are.

I agree with you but you misunderstood me chappo. At first sight you will be hopeful it a woman until you look him up. I actually thought the Poster was catching cruise.
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Crystalom3(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2023
Cameras and makeup can make anyone look different.
Go close to Bob risky in real life and see

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by kushercain: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Persephone1:
Wait!

Are you certain she is a him? grin

God when! cry cry will my pea size boob and paper flat bum ever grow? God when cry cry

I'm freaking Jeeeeeaaaalllooouuussss angry cry cry😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

You just need to date a vulcanizer for a bit wink
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Gerrard59(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you should also start to feel sorry for a lot of women as well.... as now we have the below type of women pretending to be men (aka below picture after the operation to remove their breast):

Ah! Wetin woke culture dey no good o. I even thought these were men transiting to women, not knowing it is the opposite. I know it is common in South East Asia especially Thailand, but from your knowledge, shey this nonsense is not common across East Asia?
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by RepoMan007: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
She should sip her zobo now.
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
Gerrard59:
Ah! Wetin woke culture dey no good o. I even thought these were men transiting to women, not knowing it is the opposite. I know it is common in South East Asia especially Thailand, but from your knowledge, shey this nonsense is not common across East Asia?

men to women is very common in south east asia... yes, but not man to woman. Asian men have womenly body features so i think he woman to man will be very difficult in Asia.
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
Persephone1:
Wait!

God when! cry cry will my pea size boob and paper flat bum ever grow? God when cry cry

Take a lot of custard mix with 3crown milk your boobs will grow massively
for the ass apply sperm mixed with coconut oil
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Negroid001(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Persephone1:
Wait!

You say see una ugly abi? Even men dey drag una with us
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by MechanicMike: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Danisaint112:
I doubted the she part of him to be a him. Until I went to look up his Instagram handle on Google (Jay Boogie)

Mehn! Bob Risky and James Brown dey learn work where this one dey. grinπŸ˜‚

angry
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Sixfeetbelle: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
pryme:

Which one would you trade your 6 feet height for, Boobs or azz?

I'm not trading my height for anything.

If I'll have boobs and ass, then they'll come when they are meant to 😏😏
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Ashawoman82: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
For this type of trans , ama close my eyes and scatter her fine ass with doggy, I just need to get drunk while doing it grin

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by FRANCISTOWN: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Danisaint112:
I doubted the she part of him to be a him. Until I went to look up his Instagram handle on Google (Jay Boogie)

I no understand, shey na my eyes dey pain me?

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by pansophist(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
Since homosexuality (but not transexuality) is criminalised in Nigeria, these homos can just change to the opposite gender, and be nacking their original gender legitimately. See loophole. Chai grin

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by pryme(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm not trading my height for anything.

If I'll have boobs and ass, then they'll come when they are meant to 😏😏

The ass is a muscle,
Just like all the muscle in the body, it can grow bigger with right exercises and nutrition.
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Danisaint112(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I no understand, shey na my eyes dey pain me?

It's real. grin
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 01, 2023
I no be gei but I no go mind bleep am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by JobNeededUrgent: 12:08pm On May 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the minute you know that this is a DUDE, then nobody will be attracted to this one (unless they are gay/bisexual). if you know that this was a dude and STILL want to go after "him" (this deceitful undercover demon), then gay/bisexual you are.
I'm not gay but if this guy enter for me I go fvck am even after knowing he is a trans I go still fvck am
Failure2019:
I no be gei but I no go mind bleep am
spot on boss cool
I like it when people tell the truth
I'm even sure this MrbownJay1 guy don use that guy pics take masturbate
Ashawoman82:
For this type of trans , ama close my eyes and scatter her fine ass with doggy, I just need to get drunk while doing it grin
cool
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
I'm not gay but if this guy enter for me I go fvck am even after knowing he is a trans I go still fvck am

see confused people!!!!
if you didnt know that this was a man, there is NO PROBLEM with being attracted to this con man pretending to be a woman... but if you fully well know that this is a man (pretending to be a woman) and still go after "him" and even try to fukc "him", then sir i am sorry to let you know that YOU ARE GAY (or bisexual at best)
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by youngreezy(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2023
eepeepook:
No way that is a boy.
na boy bro.....na my guy brother be that
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by eepeepook: 4:33pm On May 01, 2023
youngreezy:
na boy bro.....na my guy brother be that
Source: Trust me, bro. I no fit lie give you.

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:30pm On May 01, 2023
pryme:

The ass is a muscle,
Just like all the muscle in the body, it can grow bigger with right exercises and nutrition.

Honestly, I'm too tired to bother about exercises and too broke to give fvcks about nutrition.

1 Like

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Streetmovement(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

God abeg o make I no go do mistake carry this one o

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On May 02, 2023
Danisaint112:

Women dey get serious competition abeg! undecided

Any Nigerian man who go talk say this gal no fit cause get second thought as far as wetin dey na bloody arse liar from the pit of Hell.. grin
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Danisaint112(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Women dey get serious competition abeg! undecided

Any Nigerian man who go talk say this gal no fit cause get second thought as far as wetin dey na bloody arse liar from the pit of Hell.. grin

True talk. At first site you will almost get lost. Until you confirm say na your fellow man.
Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 02, 2023
Haaa... God abeg oo 🀲

Just checked it out... It's man turned woman. Omor make person nor go mistake fΕ«ck man the way this world is going even Naija sef undecided

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On May 02, 2023
Danisaint112:
β–  True talk. At first site you will almost get lost. Until you confirm say na your fellow man.
1. Even say dem don already inform you say na man before, your eye go try convince you say e dey OK. grin

2 Likes

Re: As Seen On Facebook - Is She A He Or a She? by Danisaint112(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Even say dem don already inform you say na man before, your eye go try convince you say e dey OK. grin

I dey tell you. Inside life. cheesy one just ought to be careful and do proper investigation before marriage before person go marry in fellow man. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Talk Some Sense Into My Head.... This Guy Is No Good For Me / The Baiday Gift My Gf Buy Me (pics Inside, Veiwa Description) / Hilarious This Bride Looks So Pissed Feeding Her Newly Wedded Husband (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.