Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! (3645 Views)

Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” / "Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sex Is Completely-nigerian Lady / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
You know have come to agree with Nairaland repillers on a lot of things but not this one

I believe a girl can be loyal if she decides to irrespective of her sexual status and have had a first hand experience on this

I met this girl last year tho we have known each other for quite a while before we started dating around august and in due course I found out she was pure(virgin)

It took me a while to disflower her because she was extremely tight and couldn’t handle the pain
Coupled with the blood it took me like a month cuz I was very patient with her and whenever she complains I will just stop

Now we have been dating for up to 7 months now and guess what I found out from my virgin girlfriend? She loves another dude!

She confessed to me after a series of quarrels cuz of her attitude… this girl started giving me attitude like hell would be online no text no call nothing!

I had to confront her she then said she needed some space in the relationship that she is stressed… why on earth will she be stressed? After series of questioning she opened up to me that she likes another guy and is confused between the both of us.

I was awestruck! What! Can you believe she had to guts to tell me she don’t know if she should date the both of us? I was so angry and broke up with her

I confronted her bestie who told me everything and said she has told her to choose between me and the guy and my supposed girlfriend Said can’t let any of us go that we both satisfy in different ways which neither of us could do individually 😂

Girls! What do you guys even want? She called me today and was begging me that it was all a prank that there wasn’t another guy that she just made the story up to see my reaction lol… maybe she thinks am a kid

I played along and accepted her back and have decided to use her for just knacking until I get a new chick she is now a certified hoe in my eyes… that’s what I now take her as…. someone I loved with my all..

So to cut the long story short my Guys, virginity is not a guarantee that the girl will be loyal after you disflower her thank you 😊

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
Chats

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by TemplarLandry: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Well, you're still growing...
There's a level of maturity required to be able to keep a healthy relationship.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2023

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2023

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
“”

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Are you unemployed?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Well, you're still growing...
There's a level of maturity required to be able to keep a healthy relationship.

How do you mean?
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Are you unemployed?

Lol yes... Why the question?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by donbachi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
The girl done chop the guy brain.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbachi:
The girl done chop the guy brain.

Which person brain you mean?
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Starz825(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
very crazy conversation grin

especially that fuccck you fuuuuck me part grin

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by ItisWell22(f): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wahala X 1000
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2023

mumu wake up, the girl changed all story at the part you asked of the phone you bought her.

I'm very certain the girl is two things;she is smart and manipulative
But it good you get back to your senses for turning her to your Bleep mate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Haynnie: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
What kind of chat is this one?

Op are you pained?
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
CANDYDADDY:

mumu wake up, the girl changed all story at the part you asked of the phone you bought her.

I'm very certain the girl is two things;she is smart and manipulative
But it good you get back to your senses for turning her to your Bleep mate

Yeah bro am aware of that when I fvck her tire I go still collect the phone she never jam
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Haynnie:
What kind of chat is this one?

Op are you pained?

Pained as in how?

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Haynnie: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
Let me wait for others to flood the comment section before I say what's on my mind.

Iyaebe, rokiat,persphone,candidlady,ahnie, stargirl, advanceDNA,false prophet,,pansophist,matrix and co.

Food is ready! grin
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Haynnie: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Pained as in how?

Oh is you again, Ronaldo. I stumbled on of your recent thread about a guy who gave your babe 200k. Are you for real? Is it same babe that you are claiming to be a virgin?

Omo you must be controversial.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
Stop forcing yourself on ladies, allow your women choose you and you'll never experience any of these. Obviously you choked her for a relationship but her love was for the other guy. I can't date whom I didn't choose, you'll be wasting your time on every of your moves. Attract your woman first, you'll always see that sign that she has chosen you if you are smart but some guys ain't smart anyways.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
Haynnie:

Oh is you again, Ronaldo. I stumbled on of your recent thread about a guy who gave your babe 200k. Are you for real? Is it same babe that you are claiming to be a virgin?

Omo you must be controversial.

Yes is she
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop forcing yourself on ladies, allow your women choose you and you'll never experience any of these. Obviously you choked her for a relationship but her love was for the other guy. I can't date whom I didn't choose, you'll be wasting your time on every of your moves. Attract your woman first, you'll always see that sign that she has chosen you if you are smart but some guys ain't smart anyways.

How did I choke her? When we started dating long ago before she knew this guy just of recent?

If you can real well you would see where I said I was the one who took her virginity so if she doesn't love me she would give me that?
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Haynnie: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Pained as in how?

The first phase of your chat should have end everything. The rest is not necessary.vif you aren't pained you would have bid her "e go be" and block her all those unnecessary chats about betray and love should have been summarrised on the first phase of your chat.

This shows you are still pained. well, idk but it seems like it.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
Haynnie:

The first phase of your chat should have end everything. The rest is not necessary.vif you aren't pained you would have bid her "e go be" and block her all those unnecessary chats about betray and love should have been summarrised on the first phase of your chat.

This shows you are still pained. well, idk but it seems like it.

I just wanted to take back the phone I bought for her that's why I didn't block her was waiting till have gotten it

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by princefrank76: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Yeah bro am aware of that when I fvck her tire I go still collect the phone she never jam
guy forget the phone for her joor..

Wetin be phone my guy, u supposed big pass that kind package..

Don't always ask for stuffs u gifted someone.

It was not a conditional gift.

I can see u are either a teenager or u are in your early twenties from the way you converse with the girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Newsneako: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ronaldo723:
You know have come to agree with Nairaland repillers on a lot of things but not this one

I believe a girl can be loyal if she decides to irrespective of her sexual status and have had a first hand experience on this

I met this girl last year tho we have known each other for quite a while before we started dating around august and in due course I found out she was pure(virgin)

It took me a while to disflower her because she was extremely tight and couldn’t handle the pain
Coupled with the blood it took me like a month cuz I was very patient with her and whenever she complains I will just stop

Now we have been dating for up to 7 months now and guess what I found out from my virgin girlfriend? She loves another dude!

She confessed to me after a series of quarrels cuz of her attitude… this girl started giving me attitude like hell would be online no text no call nothing!

I had to confront her she then said she needed some space in the relationship that she is stressed… why on earth will she be stressed? After series of questioning she opened up to me that she likes another guy and is confused between the both of us.

I was awestruck! What! Can you believe she had to guts to tell me she don’t know if she should date the both of us? I was so angry and broke up with her

I confronted her bestie who told me everything and said she has told her to choose between me and the guy and my supposed girlfriend Said can’t let any of us go that we both satisfy in different ways which neither of us could do individually 😂

Girls! What do you guys even want? She called me today and was begging me that it was all a prank that there wasn’t another guy that she just made the story up to see my reaction lol… maybe she thinks am a kid

I played along and accepted her back and have decided to use her for just knacking until I get a new chick she is now a certified hoe in my eyes… that’s what I now take her as…. someone I loved with my all..

So the cut the long story short my Guys, virginity is not a guarantee that the girl will be loyal after you disflower her thank you 😊
They said marrying a virgin. You guys are not married there's nothing holding you two together. It's easy for her to try many options cause you aren't married. If it's not marriage but stupid stuff you'll call dating shut the F up abeg. If she really want to be loyal she'll wait till wedding night.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
princefrank76:
guy forget the phone for her joor..

Wetin be phone my guy, u supposed big pass that kind package..

Don't always ask for stuffs u gifted someone.

It was not a conditional gift.

I can see u are either a teenager or u are in your early twenties from the way you converse with the girl

Lol very funny how did my write up depict my age can you tell? Tho I'm in my late 20’s

For me bro it's was a conditional gift even tho I'm bigger than that... A girl will be using a phone I bought for her to call and fvck another dude men not me I would take it back asap I'm very jealous

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
Newsneako:

They said marrying a virgin. You guys are not married there's nothing holding you two together. It's easy for her to try many options cause you aren't married. If it's not marriage but stupid stuff you'll call dating shut the F up abeg. If she really want to be loyal she'll wait till wedding night.
Lol you think so?
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Haynnie: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Lol very funny how did my write up depict my age can you tell? Tho I'm in my late 20’s

For me bro it's was a conditional gift even tho I'm bigger than that... A girl will be using a phone I bought for her to call and fvck another dude men not me I would take it back asap I'm very jealous

Petty of you and how you reason is immature. You are so pained my guy!

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by princefrank76: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Guy I would advise you to leave the phone.
Make she at least use the phone remember you.

You that took her virginity nkoor?

She'll never forget you for life..

You see why I tell you say na small children reasoning? Make e no concern you who she use the phone call.

Ask yourself this question; the phones wey all your ex's use call you, u no reason say na other men buy for them?

Pata wey u off the girl sef, some na men pay for them.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander..

Guy leave that banny with that phone..

You can still apply okafor law in the future

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
Haynnie:

Petty of you and how you reason is immature. You are so pained my guy!

Lol! I agree
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
princefrank76:

Guy I would advise you to leave the phone.
Make she at least use the phone remember you.

You that took her virginity nkoor?

She'll never forget you for life..

You see why I tell you say na small children reasoning? Make e no concern you who she use the phone call.

Ask yourself this question; the phones wey all your ex's use call you, u no reason say na other men buy for them?

Pata wey u off the girl sef, some na men pay for them.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander..

Guy leave that banny with that phone..

You can still apply okafor law in the future

I get your point sha but my mind no go gree me guy😂
Have tried living it for her but omo my mind no gree no be my fault bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18: These Movies Has Ruined Your Sex Lives / Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. / The Health Benefits Of Sex Extend Well Beyond The Bedroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.