Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! (3644 Views)

Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” / "Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sex Is Completely-nigerian Lady / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Rokiat(f): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Only small boys think a woman’s virginity is a guarantee that she will stay loyal nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by princefrank76: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I get your point sha but my mind no go gree me guyπŸ˜‚
Have tried living it for her but omo my mind no gree no be my fault bros

Toor! Do what you think is best for you
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by pansophist(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Generally speaking, humans are loyal for two reasons. The first is loyalty based on consequences, the second is loyalty based on one's character.

For example loyalty based on character could be because Christianity/Islam have strengthened her morality and she is a ride or die chick,

and loyalty base on consequence is relative, for example, it's in the interest of a baby mama to be loyal to her man, since few men out there wants to settle and cater for a woman and a child that is not theirs.

If she chose to be disloyal, the street is cold. So it's in her best interest to be loyal. But such loyalty can't be called loyalty since it's not tested and confirmed.

Loyalty, integrity, morality etc are tested and confirmed when the subject is still in that mode of character even when they have nothing to gain. So she is staying even when richer men are chasing, or he stayed with her despite his upgrade in status.

All in all, don't expect loyalty (integrity) from people, especially young people, since humans needs time to grow and strengthen their character.

Sorry I don't have any advice to give you and your girl. Just want flex small philosophy for you.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ronaldo723:

How did I choke her? When we started dating long ago before she knew this guy just of recent?

If you can real well you would see where I said I was the one who took her virginity so if she doesn't love me she would give me that?
Well, she has proven you wrong that you taken her virginity doesn't guarantee anything. Ladies hardly cheat on a man they are truly into, count your losses and move on. She loves the other guy way more than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, she has proven you wrong that you taken her virginity doesn't guarantee anything. Ladies hardly cheat on a man they are truly into, count your losses and move on. She loves the other guy way more than you.
Why do you say so I wanna know
What makes you think she loves the other guy more than me? Please tell me
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Jflex07(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Does she school in port Harcourt? Where do you both stay?
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jflex07:
Does she school in port Harcourt? Where do you both stay?
Akwai Ibom state
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Eunoiaa(f): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Nooo, you for kukuma post all your gallery for us now. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Or tell us say na Art Exhibition we wan come view for inside the thread.

Ewo ni ti ikun omi pictures bayi?

Abyway, take heart on your plight lol.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Eunoiaa:
Nooo, you for kukuma post all your gallery for us now. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Or tell us say na Art Exhibition we wan come view for inside the thread.

Ewo ni ti ikun omi pictures bayi?

Abyway, take heart on your plight lol.

Take heart on what plight?
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by jamesversion: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Are you unemployed?

This your question is deeeeeeep!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

The OP is jobless.
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by jamesversion: 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
pansophist:
Generally speaking, humans are loyal for two reasons. The first is loyalty based on consequences, the second is loyalty based on one's character.

For example loyalty based on character could be because Christianity/Islam have strengthened her morality and she is a ride or die chick,

and loyalty base on consequence is relative, for example, it's in the interest of a baby mama to be loyal to her man, since few men out there wants to settle and cater for a woman and a child that is not theirs.

If she chose to be disloyal, the street is cold. So it's in her best interest to be loyal. But such loyalty can't be called loyalty since it's not tested and confirmed.

Loyalty, integrity, morality etc are tested and confirmed when the subject is still in that mode of character even when they have nothing to gain. So she is staying even when richer men are chasing and she still stayed.

All in all, don't expect loyalty (integrity) from people, especially young people, since humans needs time to grow and strengthen their character.

Sorry I don't have any advice to give you and your girl. Just want flex small philosophy for you.

I always admire your writeups. You should be upto 40yrs of age. Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Alaigbomaster: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ronaldo723:

This alone shows you are not comfortable and you are not over her yet

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by kelspinall(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
una still dey do relationship...hmmm una dey tryoooo.... wonderful
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by onumadu: 4:35am On Apr 30, 2023
Another virgin hunter bites the dust.
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by dontrulee: 5:19am On Apr 30, 2023
The life of a girl can be very strange, yes very strange!

Girls are hardly loyal, they're usually after benefits. They love to chop and clean mouth.

A lady can claim to love you and still show greenlight to other guys even fucking them grin
You should understand that a lady doesn't love you for who you're, she "loves" you because of what she's benefitting from you or because of what you provide!

I have met many ladies who got disvirgined by their boyfriends and are still willing to cheat on their boyfriends with me!

I have met many virgins who wants to keep their Virginity till marriage but are willing to do many other sexual stuff with me.

And I have met many hoes which I taught sexual purity and mhen they loved it and decided to become celibate! They built their celibacy and sexual self control from zero to a very high level of tolerance that's unbelievable!

In summary, humans (both males and females) are sexual beings fundamentally and we all have our "limit" except those who are suffering from one sexual disorder or the other.
Girls are numerous, same with guys and if one doesn't appeal to you, wait or look for another!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by dontrulee: 5:29am On Apr 30, 2023
There's a girl I met recently and she calls me favourite. This girl tells me virtually everything about her life (like most girls do when they meet me). She knows I'm quite rich because I taught her about financial freedom and introduced her to piggy vest (a savings app)
So last week, she's telling me that she needed money to buy her skin care products that cost a total of about 20k or so. I told her I didn't have money on me as I had earlier sent my last card to my younger brother who was admitted to the hospital, do you believe this girl sent me half of the money in her account balance? This is someone I have promised many things in the past and I didn't fulfill my promise. I wasn't even expecting the money from her.

When a lady truly has affection for you, she'll prove it by parting with her resources. A lady can claim to be broke and have 100k in her account. Ladies like to collect from many source but they find it difficult to give. So if a lady gives you something, it's because she either has genuine attraction for you or she's expecting something bigger in return!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by PureFace1(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

How did I choke her? When we started dating long ago before she knew this guy just of recent?

If you can real well you would see where I said I was the one who took her virginity so if she doesn't love me she would give me that?

Virginity doesn't guarantee loyalty.

Only a naive guy would believe that, with enough experience you would know virginity doesn't guarantee loyalty unless you are lucky enough to marry a woman as a virgin, that woman have a very high chance of staying loyal. There are so many women that feel they need to explore after they lose their virginity and won't be satisfy with just a man doing them.

That woman is still in her ho phase and want to explore, i will advise you to cut your losses in that relationship and move on, that girl would lose the small respect she have for you if you decided to keep her after that bullshits she pulled on you, she may be the one that will dump you next time after she lose the attraction she have left for you.

She is just trying to manipulate you, no self respecting man full of abundance mindset would stay after that bullshit she pulled. If she successfully manipulate you to stay then her brain would tell her that you are not worth it because you are not respecting yourself enough and even willing to take bullshits like that from her. Women only love guys that they know won't entertain their bullshits and can dump them immediately they screw up, she will be the one to dump you next time if you put up with that bullshits she pulled on you, trust me you will regret it, she is only willing to put up with you for now because of what she is getting from you.

You can forgive a woman but not on offense like that, she is not even afraid to let you know there are other guy she is attracted to, that tell you the level of respect she have for you.

She is now bore of you and want a new spark elsewhere.

As a man don't ever confess to a woman first no matter how good you feel the woman is, she must be the one to confess her love for you first and don't be the one eager to take the relationship further.

Women love competition don't let your woman know she have you completely 100%, let her know subconsciously that she haven't won you over 100%. The moment women feel they have already won you over 100% they would quickly get bore of you, always let her know there is still that 20% chance of you dumping her any time she screw up.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by eteebanky1: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2023
Haynnie:

The first phase of your chat should have end everything. The rest is not necessary.vif you aren't pained you would have bid her "e go be" and block her all those unnecessary chats about betray and love should have been summarrised on the first phase of your chat.

This shows you are still pained. well, idk but it seems like it.

Exactly, he is a simp no doubt

He is deeply pained, to see another pussy to f**k go hard him

Chronic simps everywhere, you bought a phone for a girl wey you never marry for house

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2023
PureFace1:

Virginity doesn't guarantee loyalty.

Only a naive guy would believe that, with enough experience you would know virginity doesn't guarantee loyalty unless you are lucky enough to marry a woman as a virgin, that woman have a very high chance of staying loyal. There are so many women that feel they need to explore after they lose their virginity and won't be satisfy with just a man doing them.

That woman is still in her ho phase and want to explore, i will advise you to cut your losses in that relationship and move on, that girl would lose the small respect she have for you if you decided to keep her after that bullshits she pulled on you, she may be the one that will dump you next time after she lose the attraction she have left for you.

She is just trying to manipulate you, no self respecting man full of abundance mindset will stay after that bullshit she pulled. If she successfully manipulate you to stay then her brain will tell her that you are not worth it because you are not respecting yourself enough and even willing to take bullshits like that from her. Women only love guys that they know won't entertain their bullshits and can dump them immediately they screw up, she will be the one to dump you next time if you put up with that bullshits she pulled on you, trust me you will regret it, she is only willing to put up with you for now because of what she is getting from you.

You can forgive her but not on offense like that, she is not even afraid to let you know there are other guy she is attracted to, that tell you the level of respect she have for you.

She is now bore of you and want a new spark elsewhere.

I'm just keeping her for sex nothing else.. what do you think should I just let her go?
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by PureFace1(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I'm just keeping her for sex nothing else.. what do you think should I just let her go?

Don't even keep her for sex, it is not good for your mental and emotional health.

You can only keep women you are not emotionally invested in for just sex only, but you are already too emotionally invested in this woman and i can't blame you. You were the one that disvirgined her and have a wrong conception because of her virginity status.
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2023
PureFace1:

Don't even keep her for sex, it is not good for your mental and emotional health.

You can only keep women you are not emotionally invested in for just sex only, but you are already too emotionally invested in this woman and i can't blame you. You were the one that disvirgined her and have a wrong conception because of her virginity status.

Okay thank you I will try my best to let her go to be frank I just feel bad when I imagine another guy putting his rod in her and her moaning but I will let her go for my sanity
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by PureFace1(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Okay thank you I will try my best to let her go

That's the best thing you can do for both of you or else the pain you will feel later if you put up with it would be much more painful.

If you put up with that bullshits she pulled she will be the one that will dump you later after she source for what she is getting from you elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by PureFace1(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Okay thank you I will try my best to let her go to be frank I just feel bad when I imagine another guy putting his rod in her and her moaning but I will let her go for my sanity

I know that feeling, i will also give you a tip

As a man don't ever confess to a woman first no matter how good you feel the woman is, she must be the one to confess her love for you first and don't be the one eager to take the relationship further.

Women love competition don't let your woman know she have you completely 100% no matter the pressure, let her think subconsciously that she haven't won you over 100%.

The moment women feel they have already won you over 100% they would quickly get bore of you, always let her know there is still that 20% chance of you dumping her any time she screw up and there other women ready to take her place, it will keep her on her toes.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2023
PureFace1:

I know that feeling, i will also give you a tip

Women love competition don't let your woman know she have you completely 100% no matter the pressure, let her think subconsciously that she haven't won you over 100%. The moment women feel they have already won you over 100% they would quickly get bore of you, always let her know there is still that 20% chance of you dumping her any time she screw up.

Okay thank you sir
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by PureFace1(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Okay thank you sir

Okay i will also tell you to kill any sign of desperation, reduce the amount of texts and calls.

Try to remain a mystery in a relationship, only texts and call to set up dates and some occasional check up here and there or else women will quickly get bore of you.
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2023
PureFace1:

Okay i will also tell you to kill any sign of desperation, reduce the amount of texts and calls.

Try to remain a mystery in a relationship, only texts and call to set up dates and some occasional check up here and there or else women will quickly get bore of you.

Thanks I appreciate πŸ’•
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by PureFace1(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Thanks I apologize

We are all in that stage at some point

as long as you are ready to correct your mistakes, you will keep getting better

Learn how to remain a mystery
Learn how to control your desperation
Give attention sparingly

Wmomen should be the one asking you why you are not texting or calling not you or saying you are not calling or texting enough.

The moment a woman is not replying your texts and calls, you have already lost and should be ready to move on.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by MasterJayJay: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2023
I will still marry a virgin.

There is a difference between a virgin that had her first sex in marriage and a virgin that lost her virginity to a man not married to her.

@Op, the prostitutes in brothels are not different from the girl you deflowered. The prostitutes were once virgins too, just like your girlfriend. How do you demand faithfulness to one you are not married to?

The only one that is different from your girlfriend is the one that remains a virgin till marriage. That one has proven self-control by abstaining from fornication, hence no temptation will make such commit adultery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2023
PureFace1:

We are all in that stage at some point

as long as you are ready to correct your mistakes, you will keep getting better

Learn how to remain a mystery
Learn how to control your desperation
Give attention sparingly

Women should be the one asking you why you are not texting or calling not you or saying you are not callling or texting enough.

The moment a woman is not replying your texts and calls, you have already lost and should be ready to move on.

Have learnt a lot from you I acted desperate because I loved her dearly but I will take my L and move on I'm ready to learn from my mistakes
Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Ronaldo723: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2023
MasterJayJay:
I will still marry a virgin.

There is a difference between a virgin that had her first sex in marriage and a virgin that lost her virginity to a man not married to her.

@Op, the prostitutes in brothels are not different from the girl you deflowered. The prostitutes were once virgins to, just like your girlfriend. How do you demand faithfulness to one you are not married to?

True bro very true they are no different
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by Streetmovement(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na una chat dey funny me sha πŸ˜‚

I rest my case
Re: Virginity Cannot Make A Lady Loyal! by PureFace1(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Have learnt a lot from you I acted desperate because I loved her dearly but I will take my L and move on I'm ready to learn from my mistakes
Thanks once again

Women have the tendency to get bore of men that they know love them and they have won over.

Most of the time it is because there is no competition to keep them on their toes, that's why they look for it elsewhere and dump the guy that love them or treat him badly.

Have high social proof, don't be completely emotionally invested in one woman, demonstrate your capabilities to get other women affection to the women you are in relationship with.

It will make them constantly compete to win you over 100% and not get bore of you but the moment a woman believe they have won you 100% they get bore and kick you to the cub to look for competition elsewhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18: These Movies Has Ruined Your Sex Lives / How Do I Get Rid Of This Ex?! / She Is A Virgin. D Day Of Ur Honeymoon Was D Begining Of Her Menses. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.