Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) (6646 Views)

Women Are Strong And Powerful. My Experience At Taekwondo Training. / Pussy Is Powerful See Wetin Diz Guy Did / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
You'll soon run mad.
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Omoawoke: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
For over a week, I have been masturbating and imagining sex with 3 different girls that I usually see in my street.

While masturbating I close my eyes and imagine having sex with these 3 girls.
It always felt so real as I was doing it.

Until today, I had the great shock.
This evening I stepped out to buy something and guess what.
The girl I always imagined was at my gate talking to the 2nd girl that I was also imaging in my fantasy.

It felt like dream, as if I attracted them to me at that moment. They both smiled at me and greeted me. I was still shocked
Immediately I left the gate I come meet the 3rd girl. And this was the first time I've ever talked to her. I just peep her whenever she pass my side.

Did my masturbation energy attract these 3 women to me at the same time.

I imagined 3 of them as I masturbate
It now feels like universe use that energy to fulfill my imagination and manifest it to real life.. masturbation is deep ohh

Bros why 😂
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Omoawoke: 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I think the universe manifsted and attracted those girls around me.
That means if I train myself
I can use the energy in masturbation to manifest other imaginnatiins into reality.

I know there is power release during intense ejaculation.
Masturbation is very deep

I understand your point bro, forget all this people insulting you, I got your point.
I think you should try it and imagine something you want that is realistic and see if your theory confirms. Pls update us on how it went.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Dshocker(m): 12:57am On Apr 30, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
For over a week, I have been masturbating and imagining sex with 3 different girls that I usually see in my street.

The girl I always imagined was at my gate talking to the 2nd girl that I was also imaging in my fantasy.

It felt like dream, as if I attracted them to me at that moment. They both smiled at me and greeted me. I was still shocked
Immediately I left the gate I come meet the 3rd girl. And this was the first time I've ever talked to her. I just peep her whenever she pass my side.

It now feels like universe use that energy to fulfill my imagination and manifest it to real life.. masturbation is deep ohh

For you to find out, you have to increase your masturbation game.

I suggest like 10 times in a day, before the end of one month, you will get the answer you are seeking for 🤧🤧🤧
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Trustedapparel(m): 5:05am On Apr 30, 2023
Op Is a he-goat

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by LeeSmart: 6:45am On Apr 30, 2023
I for ask u if na human being u be but ur moniker don tell me say na alien u be, so i go save my strenght

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Psady(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2023
See how masturbation is already making u feel less of a person,if u so desire any of the trio try av a nice conversation with any of them,from there build a relationship .stop fantasizing them in Ur dreams ,it kills your self worth/esteem.masturbation works like alcohol ,the effects surpasses the little sparkjoy .Take charge of yourself and Control of your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2023
To some extent OP is right but as usual most people would call you names.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Kingabia1998(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2023
You are about to be doomed talking from experience
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by OhBritannia(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
illicit:
Try not to masturbate for the next 3 weeks, one of the girls will approach u
Deep !!!!!!!
How i wish he can listen to you.
Only if he knows the numbers of girls that will approach him if he leaves masturbation completely.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by forensicpsychol: 7:02am On Jun 01, 2023
This is guy have already enter the forbidden bush called PMO bye oooo
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Amunethseranu(f): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

According to universal codes , supreme W imagined universe and it happened ,such is dull lighted creatures as humans shall imagine and it shall happen one day or in next life greatest constraints is being mind controlled with Religion.
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Omoawoke: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
According to universal codes , supreme W imagined universe and it happened ,such is dull lighted creatures as humans shall imagine and it shall happen one day or in next life greatest constraints is being mind controlled with Religion.

So can I imagine 100 million dollars
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Amunethseranu(f): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

So can I imagine 100 million dollars
yes imagine it my dear ,but make sure ur brain ,mind and heart isn't in love with Christianity or Islam because the founders were enemies of aspects of the universe.
Satan isn't a small word he not only mind controlled earthlings with Religion known as Christianity,but he haved battled against unseen forces that has no business with him or his wicked schemes...So you never can tell who gonna grant ur wishes.
Lastly , forces of the universe hate Ignorance with passion as those in Nigeria hates poverty ,loving an ignorant person is like setting ur system on fire( that's the quote of Sicatum a nature system in siyrus planet )

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Omoawoke: 9:47am On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
yes imagine it my dear ,but make sure ur brain ,mind and heart isn't in love with Christianity or Islam because the founders were enemies of aspects of the universe.
Satan isn't a small word he not only mind controlled earthlings with Religion known as Christianity,but he haved battled against unseen forces that has no business with him or his wicked schemes...So you never can tell who gonna grant ur wishes.
Lastly , forces of the universe hate Ignorance with passion as those in Nigeria hates poverty ,loving an ignorant person is like setting ur system on fire( that's the quote of Sicatum a nature system in siyrus planet )

What if what imagined is in contradiction with another persons imagination.
For example, if I imagine to win the lottery, and only one person can win it. Then another person somewhere is imagining to win that same lottery meaning his imagination is against my own wish. So which one come to pass?

Or if I imagine getting a contract and someone is imagining getting same contract, meaning if my own get granted, he won’t win
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Amunethseranu(f): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
I think the universe manifsted and attracted those girls around me.
That means if I train myself
I can use the energy in masturbation to manifest other imaginnatiins into reality.

I know there is power release during intense ejaculation.
Masturbation is very deep
their are no power you fool ... Sexual intercourse is seen as urinating by immortals that created u miserable worms. It's part of nature , masturbation helps u relieve ur self against incest, beastiality and pervetness.
Nature made sex possible and 10million of Yahweh aka Satan won't changed the narration, if u want to prove nature wrong by avoiding masturbation when it calls for it then be prepare to do unthinkable with ur peñis or vagina...I mean every word
Becareful of those who preaches against masturbation they are often fvcking their daughters, fathers , dogs , brothers and sisters

Years back I remembered how my holier than thou jambite cousin a hater of masturbation who once seized my vibrator made so much advances to sex with me( he knew my randy stories and decided to try me ) , I would av gave in to his demand( because I don't go by the daft rules of u cursed worms ) but I refused just to punish him for being a hypocrite, I slapped shege out of him that night . Shey u no dey fear ur aunty again shuu!!!?

They believe demons are in charge of masturbation but Incest is just a mistake of the flesh ...I spit on u all
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Amunethseranu(f): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

What if what imagined is in contradiction with another persons imagination.
For example, if I imagine to win the lottery, and only one person can win it. Then another person somewhere is imagining to win that same lottery meaning his imagination is against my own wish. So which one come to pass?
imaginations works with the strength of light burning in ur soul ,for an example u can't be imagining people to die when u arent planning to die any minute or loving what death stand for . Truely I tell u death forces will say it's not ur time to die sorry ,let me grant ur wishes my friend .
Why is it so? because millions of fools are wishing death alongside u but they are Religious souls who see death as works of Satan ,whereby death is a hater of Satan .
When u imagine billions of dollars for ur self, make sure u see how useless ur world is when imagine such foolishness.
Forces behind it shall grant it because it knew u don't value it because imagination of wealth can only be done by fools( I will explain later ) , Truely I tell u 4billion fools imagine such same time with u while saying " oh Lord Jesus I will build u 59 churches for u if u grant such imaginations "

Or if I imagine getting a contract and someone is imagining getting same contract, meaning if my own get granted, he won’t win
we have power of coincidence together with universal forces so much inclination with higher light souls.
But Truely the light in ur soul determines whose gonna get answered first .
But u don't imagine things with seyi tinubu or adeboye's son or pastor Chris's daughter infact all children of billionaires and Politicians? because they gonna beat u on that except likes of Dazzlingd ( a nairalander with burning soul ) who knew too much !!!.
I hope you know y?

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Omoawoke: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
imaginations works with the strength of light burning in ur soul ,for an example u can't be imagining people to die when u arent planning to die any minute or loving what death stand for . Truely I tell u death forces will say it's not ur time to die sorry ,let me grant ur wishes my friend .
Why is it so? because millions of fools are wishing death alongside u but they are Religious souls who see death as works of Satan ,whereby death is a hater of Satan .
When u imagine billions of dollars for ur self, make sure u see how useless ur world is when imagine such foolishness.
Forces behind it shall grant it because it knew u don't value it because imagination of wealth can only be done by fools( I will explain later ) , Truely I tell u 4billion fools imagine such same time with u while saying " oh Lord Jesus I will build u 59 churches for u if u grant such imaginations "

we have power of coincidence together with universal forces so much inclination with higher light souls.
But u don't imagine things with seyi tinubu or adeboye's son or pastor Chris's daughter infact all children of billionaires and Politicians? because they gonna beat u on that except likes of Dazzlingd ( a nairalander with burning soul ) who knew too much !!!.
I hope you know y?

I almost got confused reading this, seems to make sense at the same time confusing. Lol
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Omoawoke: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
their are no power you fool ... Sexual intercourse is seen as urinating by immortals that created u miserable worms. It's part of nature , masturbation helps u relieve ur self against incest, beastiality and pervetness.
Nature made sex possible and 10million of Yahweh aka Satan won't changed the narration, if u want to prove nature wrong by avoiding masturbation when it calls for it then be prepare to do unthinkable with ur peñis or vagina...I mean every word
Becareful of those who preaches against masturbation they are often fvcking their daughters, fathers , dogs , brothers and sisters

Years back I remembered how my holier than thou jambite cousin a hater of masturbation who once seized my vibrator made so much advances to sex with me( he knew my randy stories and decided to try me ) , I would av gave in to his demand( because I don't go by the daft rules of u cursed worms ) but I refused just to punish him for being a hypocrite, I slapped shege out of him that night . Shey u no dey fear ur aunty again shuu!!!?

They believe demons are in charge of masturbation but Incest is just a mistake of the flesh ...I spit on u all

grin grin na wa ooo

You have some weird stories and childhood

And why do you like using curse words..
Worms kwa? Na we be worms grin
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by nadel: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2023
jackass
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Amunethseranu(f): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

grin grin na wa ooo

You have some weird stories and childhood

And why do you like using curse words..
Worms kwa? Na we be worms grin
because that's wat u were called immediately when Adam eve was created against the agreement of creating 22ft humans with wings to populate earth , many decided go on to create such humans but they were stopped like peter obi & atiku are being stopped and begged allow peace reign .. earth won't be so terrible if u guys are created well . The idiot called Jehovah nipersesi•dlac created u because he wants no confrontations like billions of years before Adam.
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Amunethseranu(f): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2023
Omoawoke:

I almost got confused reading this, seems to make sense at the same time confusing. Lol
Read it after 6months, 2yrs, 4yrs it will make sense to u .
No child will understand wat was written in book called macbeth or juluis cesar

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Read it after 6months, 2yrs, 4yrs it will make sense to u .
No child will understand wat was written in book called macbeth or juluis cesar

How wealthy are you?

You seem like an old spirit

So you should know all secrets to wealth now that no matter how bad the economy goes you can't be affected. Because you've been around for long and know all the principles
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Omoawoke: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
Amunethseranu:

because that's wat u were called immediately when Adam eve was created against the agreement of creating 22ft humans with wings to populate earth , many decided go on to create such humans but they were stopped like peter obi & atiku are being stopped and begged allow peace reign .. earth won't be so terrible if u guys are created well . The idiot called Jehovah nipersesi•dlac created u because he wants no confrontations like billions of years before Adam.

Interesting, I have another question. I have been following your thread.
What can you say about odeshi, that jazz that when someone hit someone with cutlass, it won’t penetrate. How does that work

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by b3llo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
Amunethseranu:

I hope you know y?
show me the way
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Amunethseranu(f): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
b3llo:
show me the way
...this is where we gather but I will soon leave earth

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/592#123525006
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by ConfidentialDoc: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

You're simply abusing the law of attraction.
To attract absolutely anything in the universe you need a thought, a feeling or emotion and a vocal affirmation.
Seems you were very good at it.
But don't be surprised if other negative energies attach to you because the women are not consciously involved in your ritual.
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by luvyaself95(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

You dey mad 😄
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Bro, this one strong o!

Better seek help before you start having strange dreams that might start to trouble your mental health o.

My advice: quit the fantasizing and masturbation. Na spiritual (demonic) gateway you dey unlock so, and from your description, this gate wey you wan unlock na city gate o. grin

Ignore what skeptics here will say to you. That thing called masturbation is deadly, especially if you become addicted to it.

Authentic MUMUgrin
Re: Masturbation Is Powerful..(My Experience) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
I'm currently doing More Spiritual Research on Semen.

I won't reveal more than this mode.

The Religious Gullible should keep wallowing in their ignorance while the Occultic Men keep Championing the Affairs of the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Remedy For Loneliness? / People React As A Lady Causes Stir With Her Backside / Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.