Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me (4239 Views)

Help, I Am Madly In Love / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / Does Age Really Matter: I Am Madly In Love,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Karlifate: 8:58am On May 01, 2023
Majority of unmarried ladies above 30 has been approached by serious suitors in their early to mid 20s, but they either insulted them and/or used them to play games because they think they have the luxury of time at their disposal.

Exceptions doesn't nullify them. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Madups:
What he said is not true.. The LovePeddler are better when it comes to forming what they are not. And due to daily increase in number of simps they still tend to get married early.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by efficiencie(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2023
Testiebobo:
Most tribes in Nigeria demands that a man should be older than is spouse(wife), in order for d man to gain respect from his wife. But in my own case, am seriously in love with a very pretty lady that is 5years older than me, and am ready to spend the rest of life with her. But my culture does not support dat even my family. And dis lady is very loving, beautiful, sexy and a great cook etc. And I can't afford to lose her. Pls what can I do?

What you call "very loving" could just be passions. Beautiful? Beauty is vain. Sexy? There are hundreds of thousands of ladies out there that are super sexy. Great cook until she moves in as a wife and starts complaining about how tired she is and why you should get a cook. See as e dey sweet you. You go marry based on sexiness, beauty and cooking and return here to lament about one thing or the other. Team Hakimi.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Akinfolarin9: 9:10am On May 01, 2023
efficiencie:

What you call "very loving" could just be passions. Beautiful? Beauty is vain. Sexy? There are hundreds of thousands of ladies out there that are super sexy. Great cook until she moves in as a wife and starts complaining about how tired she is and why you should get a cook. See as e dey sweet you. You go marry based on sexiness, beauty and cooking and return here to lament about one thing or the other. Team Hakimi.
Lol comrade this is the right volume๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by onumadu: 9:32am On May 01, 2023
Reminderz:
you better free her.. if she's truly loving as you said, you wouldn't have met her single...

when she's passed her youthful years after spending time with the bad guys, she's now disguising herself as good and nice lady to you to nail you down.. lmfao, shey na today? well since you're a "real man" and a nice man, go for her... since "aGe Is JuSt a NuMbeR"

women always want to eat their cake and have it, and there are simps and weak men out there willing to settle down with them and do their biddings after they've spent their fruitful years as a cum bag for the bad guys.. The nice man is now left with the remains... smh

one, she's older than you...
two, she's not a saint, or is she a virgin??
three, when your eyes have finally opened after marrying her, no one would be there to console you.. don't let lust cloud your reasoning...

First bolded: I agree
Second bolded: I agree too
Third bolded: I disagree on the basis that this view is infantile. NOBODY IS A SAINT. Just be good and normal person. That is enough.

On the general view that women cool down as they age to catch/snag men, I know of one case where one of my friends ended up marrying a lady from one of the most fiery churches in Nigeria.
This guy had kept himself throughout his study at a top US school, and when he wanted to marry, he traveled to Nigeria.
When I met his new wife, I smelt a rat.
It is not that she was older, but that something didn't add up.
Anyway, they got married and, she got pregnant so fast that I don't know whether my friend noticed how fast she got pregnant.
I mean, most couples spend about three to six months (for their reproductive systems to "align" ) before conceiving, but she was pregnant even before landing in the US. shocked
Anyway, she had the baby; then had another baby in less than 2 years ... and trouble landed.
She had started working, and my guy kept complaining that he wasn't seeing much financial support from his wife.
Though granted, my friend is kind of strict and rigid (which is why he traveled to Nigeria), and I kept advising him to take it easy with her, and basically allow her to do whatever she wanted with her money so that peace would reign in their marriage.
Well, fast forward to another year (merely three years after they got married), they divorced.
I don't know who filled for divorce, but they are not married anymore.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Baronthecelebri: 10:02am On May 01, 2023
Wizywiz:
Op pls don't marry her oooo.. telling you out of personal experience. later your eyes go clear
tell us the jist
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Baronthecelebri: 10:03am On May 01, 2023
Tell us the gist
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Baronthecelebri: 10:05am On May 01, 2023
Ask God for guardians
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Baronthecelebri: 10:07am On May 01, 2023
Give her belly, to see if she fit born pikin, cause she fit get sickness
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Wizywiz(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
tell us the jist
my brother the Tori long oooo....the truth of the matter be say when a lady Don reach evening age and wants to marry she can do anything to hook a guy...she can even buy and gift the guy anything just to hold him...by the time u marry her out of I love her bullshit and age is just a number fallacy....she come begin dey manifest her character the guy eyes go open, maybe If e con be say she get money pass the guy arhhhh that one na anoda gbege...funny enough na money Dem dey always use to trap the guy most times.....

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by ManirBK: 12:40pm On May 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Mature kpekus dey confuse this one grin
kpekus meaning pls
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by ManirBK: 12:41pm On May 01, 2023
Dexy4yah:
All i see is lust and not love....u won just chop her kpekus....love and lust ain't thesame.
what is kpekus
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Madups(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2023
Truth. But the original argument isn't about rejecting or not rejecting serious suitors. [quote author=Karlifate post=122856373]Majority of unmarried ladies above 30 has been approached by serious suitors in their early to mid 20s, but they either insulted them and/or used them to play games because they think they have the luxury of time at their disposal.

Exceptions doesn't nullify them.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Dexy4yah(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2023
ManirBK:
what is kpekus
Kpekus is punna

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Karlifate: 1:59pm On May 01, 2023
That was what piqued my interest, in the first place.

Madups:
Truth. But the original argument isn't about rejecting or not rejecting serious suitors.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Rrchrd(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2023
Thank God my plc doesn't have all these nonsense traditions
You better marry her & shun all those ancient practices
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by TyroneP(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2023
Age is just a number. My advice to you is to look beyond the physical aspect more and focus on the behavioural part which you've just attested to. Try to find a balance with your family if truly she makes you happy. Finally, let your little secret be between you and her.

Testiebobo:
Most tribes in Nigeria demands that a man should be older than is spouse(wife), in order for d man to gain respect from his wife. But in my own case, am seriously in love with a very pretty lady that is 5years older than me, and am ready to spend the rest of life with her. But my culture does not support dat even my family. And dis lady is very loving, beautiful, sexy and a great cook etc. And I can't afford to lose her. Pls what can I do?
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Sacrosanct12(m): 3:56pm On May 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Mature kpekus dey confuse this one grin
exactly bro, the banny done use experiences on bed dismantle him thinking faculty, she don give the guy a very tight hug while he is about to cum while whispering into his ear to cum inside of her grin grin . O.P if na lie I talk come tell me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by bikefab(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2023
If she loves you back, go ahead and pitch your tent with her. Stand your ground with your family members, in time they will learn to love her.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by camri: 4:08pm On May 01, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
exactly bro, the banny done use experiences on bed dismantle him thinking faculty, she don give the guy a very tight hug while he is about to cum while whispering into his ear to cum inside of her grin grin . O.P if na lie I talk come tell me.
one hรณrny milf for my street dey give me signal. I no know whether make I do raw or condom with her. her toto dey creamy
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Sacrosanct12(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2023
camri:
one hรณrny milf for my street dey give me signal. I no know whether make I do raw or condom with her. her toto dey creamy
grin grin how you take know say her toto dey creamy. If you get enough mind and small money to treat infection just in case. Then jump ๐Ÿฆ˜ in raw. Believe me, you got this advice from the pit of hell grin cool .
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by LIVINGICONREBOR: 4:33pm On May 01, 2023
Point of correction, you are madly in lust with an older lady. Guy, use your head and not your heart in any form of relationship at all. Be very analytical and ask yourself very germane questions? Forget whether she sabi grip your dick with her pussy wella.
In the next 8 years do you still see yourself entangled with her?
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by garriAndsugar: 5:38pm On May 01, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Nicenixon: 6:32pm On May 01, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
Lol
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by MechanicMike: 6:33pm On May 01, 2023
Testiebobo:

Siofra is 41 years old but she cliam 31...bris do .u want am? (No oofencssece) angry
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Danlax(f): 6:36pm On May 01, 2023
Reminderz:
you better free her.. if she's truly loving as you said, you wouldn't have met her single...

when she's passed her youthful years after spending time with the bad guys, she's now disguising herself as good and nice lady to you to nail you down.. lmfao, shey na today? well since you're a "real man" and a nice man, go for her... since "aGe Is JuSt a NuMbeR"

women always want to eat their cake and have it, and there are simps and weak men out there willing to settle down with them and do their biddings after they've spent their fruitful years as a cum bag for the bad guys.. The nice man is now left with the remains... smh

one, she's older than you...
two, she's not a saint, or is she a virgin??
three, when your eyes have finally opened after marrying her, no one would be there to console you.. don't let lust cloud your reasoning...
If the vulture is a consumable meat, people before you would have taken it home and make delicious out of it..!

I pray yo grasp my proverb ๐Ÿ™
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Reminderz: 6:40pm On May 01, 2023
Danlax:
If the vulture is a consumable meat, people before you would have taken it home and make delicious out of it..!

I pray yo grasp my proverb ๐Ÿ™
I didn't grab. explain better
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Nicenixon: 6:47pm On May 01, 2023
Mr man, just try and look beyond now and see if you have a future with her. Study her, act according to your instinct and don't mix your judgment with emotions.

Don't make the mistake my uncle made, the lady is still nice to rest of the family until my uncle confessed to one of my aunties what he is facing at home and even back it up with evidence such as recording, chatting, messages etc. My uncle is now an established drunkard, he can't go home without getting drunk, is one life?, to make the matter worse, they did court wedding.

I have seen couples that the wives are older than their husbands and they are still happily married and progressive while some are divorced and regretting their actions. It is down to your own maturity and the lady's real personality.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by DaddyRochie1642: 8:17pm On May 01, 2023
Wizywiz:
Op pls don't marry her oooo.. telling you out of personal experience. later your eyes go clear

Please tell us your personal experience let us learn from it.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by frozen70(f): 7:13am On May 02, 2023
Testiebobo:

If you are real and both of you are set for settling down, get her pregnant and refuse abortion

Case will settle it's self

Most ladies who are senior to their husband's have more sense of maturity to handle issues of marriage crisis

The Psquare duo,
Peter married Lola who is 5yrs his senior, no one have ever heard of negative news from both of them

Paul married his junior, now they are divorced, they can't handle their affairs

So follow your heart, what a man wants in a relationship is respect not even love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: How To Attract A Lady / E No Mean Say The Girl Na Ashawo! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.