Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me (4232 Views)

Help, I Am Madly In Love / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / Does Age Really Matter: I Am Madly In Love,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Testiebobo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
Most tribes in Nigeria demands that a man should be older than is spouse(wife), in order for d man to gain respect from his wife. But in my own case, am seriously in love with a very pretty lady that is 5years older than me, and am ready to spend the rest of life with her. But my culture does not support dat even my family. And dis lady is very loving, beautiful, sexy and a great cook etc. And I can't afford to lose her. Pls what can I do?
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by diogo23: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Go for it, Age is just a number

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Reminderz: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
you better free her.. if she's truly loving as you said, you wouldn't have met her single...

when she's passed her youthful years after spending time with the bad guys, she's now disguising herself as good and nice lady to you to nail you down.. lmfao, shey na today? well since you're a "real man" and a nice man, go for her... since "aGe Is JuSt a NuMbeR"

women always want to eat their cake and have it, and there are simps and weak men out there willing to settle down with them and do their biddings after they've spent their fruitful years as a cum bag for the bad guys.. The nice man is now left with the remains... smh

one, she's older than you...
two, she's not a saint, or is she a virgin??
three, when your eyes have finally opened after marrying her, no one would be there to console you.. don't let lust cloud your reasoning...

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by reiddecuti: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
We seems to be enmeshed with immediate things we see and our mind clogged with emotions without us dissection what the future holds.

If your convinced in your mind that most importantly your peace of mind is guaranteed with her then go on cos you might go for the ones younger than you as your custom prescribed and they will be a hell to your life.

If you have already made up your mind, why are you seeking for approval?

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
Marry her please

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
Testiebobo:
Most tribes in Nigeria demands that a man should be older than is spouse(wife), in order for d man to gain respect from his wife. But in my own case, am seriously in love with a very pretty lady that is 5years older than me, and am ready to spend the rest of life with her. But my culture does not support dat even my family. And dis lady is very loving, beautiful, sexy and a great cook etc. And I can't afford to lose her. Pls what can I do?

Are you unemployed?
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Testiebobo:

A) age has absolutely NOTHING to do with respect. a woman could be older/younger than you and still not respect you (and vice versa)
B) you can either stay the rest of your life following the yeye culture/tradition/family and stay miserable for the rest of your life...or go for this woman you love... and even if it doesnt work in the future, you can finally say to yourself:"at least i tried and made my own choices... regardless of the outcome."

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by DaddyRochie1642: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Wait till you marry her, that's when her true colors, the one that she stored in the fridge for you will come out and shine so bright that there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as end result grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by donbachi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
Follow your heart and after your happiness

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Abfinest007(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
All women are not same .those telling age is just a number .wait till u offend her then she will remind you ur age

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by sulakishop(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
The older a wine, the sweeter

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Reminderz: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
sulakishop:
The older a wine, the sweeter
that's for men.. men age like wine, women age like milk... the older the milk, the sourer it tastes..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Dexy4yah(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
All i see is lust and not love....u won just chop her kpekus....love and lust ain't thesame.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by garriAndsugar: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
Mature kpekus dey confuse this one grin

10 Likes

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by sniperr007(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Testiebobo:

Firstly, how old is she?

Secondly, could it be that it's cos you are the available guy or cos of your financial situation that's she's this nice to you?

Ask yourself all these questions. If you feel this is genuine. Fire down. You just need to convince family about it

6 Likes

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
Forget about the age.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Wizywiz(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
Op pls don't marry her oooo.. telling you out of personal experience. later your eyes go clear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Kobicove(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Are you in lobe with the lady or with her money? Be honest please undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Reggaemich(m): 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
Testiebobo:
op, listen to this guy

Wizywiz:
Op pls don't marry her oooo.. telling you out of personal experience. later your eyes go clear
Tell am, na mature kpekus still dey confuse am

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by ikeno(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
If you are mature in mind age is not an hindrance
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Nehyooh(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
Reminderz:
you better free her.. if she's truly loving as you said, you wouldn't have met her single...

when she's passed her youthful years after spending time with the bad guys, she's now disguising herself as good and nice lady to you to nail you down.. lmfao, shey na today? well since you're a "real man" and a nice man, go for her... since "aGe Is JuSt a NuMbeR"

women always want to eat their cake and have it, and there are simps and weak men out there willing to settle down with them and do their biddings after they've spent their fruitful years as a cum bag for the bad guys.. The nice man is now left with the remains... smh

three, when your eyes have finally opened after marrying her, no one would be there to console you.. don't let lust cloud your reasoning...
That's it bro. After using thier body recklessly with useless guys thinking they're having fun. They'll now be looking for a responsible guy to marry them

NB; My ex girlfriend once lied to me about a man she called her 'uncle' meanwhile it was a married man she was dating. Another thing caused fight and we got separated. After sometimes, this girl find her way back to me, telling me she still love me, the foolish me believed her and we started dating. She confessed that she lied to me that the man was a married man, but she received the greatest beating of her life from that man because he was the one doing everything for her. Did abortion for her and all sorts of annoying and indecent characters he influenced her into. Though I forgive her, but those influences has gotten deepen in her, ranging from mindset, to characters and even lifestyles. She'll keep talking about him and even the man brothers (which were so annoying and disgusting to me) She became more disrespectful and naughty to me and even to my Siblings. Bro, i reasoned very well about my life and my instincts can never deceive me about her of possible big issues in the future if I ever marry her. So many red flags that are so frustrating. Though it was difficult to jilt her, but I forced it and I never regret so far I know what I want as man and what makes me happy. I'm the HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Madups(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
Not always true that a woman did not get married early because she whored away her youth.
Reminderz:

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by BigYash: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
Go and check the meaning of frustration op. The way she will frustrate you later en.. Except she be Godsent sha.. Anyways be very careful

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by purples25(f): 12:02am On May 01, 2023
I can't believe it's me being this negative...

Well, I don't think your love for her will last after marriage. I don't know how you guys love works, but it's pretty weird. It seems that after marriage or pregnancy y'all suddenly wake up, like you weren't seeing the lady before. All of a sudden your young female friend from school becomes the right person you should have chosen.

Or you'll now remember that she is old.

Or you'll remember young women scattered all around and start comparing.

You'll 'suddenly' realize that you have many options.

I recommend you don't traumatize yourselves like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2023
Available man don see love, anything that rocks your boat tho.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:40am On May 01, 2023
Personally older ladies are just sugar mamas not wives. I hope you're financially independent/earn more than her and not with her "For her money" because in the next 5 years she maybe looking like your grandma.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Sammy101111(m): 6:30am On May 01, 2023
Older ladies are the best
They know what they need

She is in her 40s but Dam she smells nice 😊
Dam her body is clean from head to toe

Some old ladies maintain them self oh I swear

Older ladies don’t give you boundaries
They love deep penetration
They are not weak as you think

My older lady looks like ( Juliet Ibrahim) but she is in her late 40s
So imagine how sexy she will be the day she told me her age I was so surprise

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Fahvvy: 7:28am On May 01, 2023
Al those shouting "age is just a number" are neglecting one thing undecided...

It's not just about the OP here undecided...

Age maybe just a number for him, but how about the lady in question? undecided...

Is age just a number for her? undecided..

When they have arguments in the marriage, can she act without bringing up the "I senior you" talk? undecided...

Or can she afford to not treat the OP as she would her younger brother & respect/submit to him when push comes to shove? undecided...

These are questions that should be talked aboutundecided...

And besides...
What's her motivation for being with the OP? undecided...

I mean, it's no news that women generally prefer older men than younger guys, so how are we sure this isn't a case of desperation? undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by LeeSmart: 8:05am On May 01, 2023
No worry urself bros, i been don wear this type of ur shoe bfor God come arrest me.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Karlifate: 8:29am On May 01, 2023
The dude is right.

Exceptions don't nullify the majority. πŸ‘Œ

Madups:
Not always true that a woman did not get married early because she whored away her youth.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Madups(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2023
[quote author=Karlifate post=122855801]The dude is right.
Exceptions don't nullify the majority.
Re: Help! Am Madly In Love With A Lady That Is Older Than Me by Madups(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2023
What he said is not true.. The LovePeddler are better when it comes to forming what they are not. And due to daily increase in number of simps they still tend to get married early. [quote author=Karlifate post=122855801]The dude is right.

Exceptions don't nullify the majority.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You See As A Potential Partner / If She Is Irresistible, May God Help You / What To Do When You Want A Girlfriend So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.