Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

#hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" (544 Views)

Hustle Ooo Make You No See Person Benz Cum Dey Shout,'' Vanity'' U Need To See T / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by turmacs(f): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Allisgud:
shebi u are looking for who u will share his property when divorce comes,cos u know nothing to share if he is paying rent

Stupid nigerian men everywhere. Even lazy and useless nigerian men like TG omori, that can't boast of up to 1 million dollars in their accounts dey follow dey shout "hakimi thank you for update" cheesy Bunch of idiots that don't know their league. Even if a woman divorces you as broke as most of you are, wetin them wan collect from you? You don't have money but you are yelling "hakimi thank you for update" up and down disturbing our cyber space with borrowed data cheesy Some Nigerian men boys can make you laugh I swear

turmacs

1 Like

Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by Allisgud: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
turmacs:

Stupid nigerian men everywhere. Even lazy and useless nigerian men like TG omori, that can't boast of up to 1 million dollars in their accounts dey follow dey shout "hakimi thank you for update" cheesy Bunch of idiots that don't know their league. Even if a woman divorces you as broke as most of you are, wetin them wan collect from you? You don't have money but you are yelling "hakimi thank you for update" up and down disturbing our cyber space with borrowed data cheesy Some Nigerian men boys can make you laugh I swear

turmacs
u need serious hard and thick gbola for ur pkekus,this will correct ur mentality about what u tagged men >: grin
Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
turmacs I have some machines for frying akara and I am looking for whom to give it to.

Are you interested?

1 Like

Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by turmacs(f): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
Allisgud:
u need serious hard and thick gbola for ur pkekus,this will correct ur mentality about what u tagged men >: grin
lunatic

1 Like

Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by Igor33: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
turmacs:

turmacs
since the exitance of man has any of your generations seen 1million usd and do you think your generations to come will see 1million usd?

2 Likes

Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by Balogunodua(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
1milli usd is chicken change grin
Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by Roboto11: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Even the Hakimi himself no get 1 million pounds.
Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by Balogunodua(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
turmacs:

turmacs

If you are broke, just say it and see wonders.

1 Like

Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by turmacs(f): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
Balogunodua:

If you are broke, just say it and see wonders.
Abeg gerout. Go and use the wonders to deliver yourself, yeye.

1 Like

Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by Balogunodua(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
turmacs:
Abeg gerout. Go and use the wonders to deliver yourself, yeye.

Yabaleft grin
Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by Allisgud: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
turmacs:
lunatic
back to sender
Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by Babaik: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
U urself get reach 10k for account?.
U wey Neva see 1 million dollars for eye self you dey talk.
Re: #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You" by kelspinall(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
and soo?

una go just wake up dey type nonsense, tomorrow una go say person dey insult una..

(1) (Reply)

This Hilarious Gay Wedding Video Will Leave You In Stitches! / Tell Your Relationship "Karma" Story / God Please Give Me A Good Man Like Ned Nwoko That Has His Eyes On Only Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.