Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) (50355 Views)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out / Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance / Lagos Demolishes 13 Illegal Buildings Along Airport Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Dchampion65: 5:41am On May 01, 2023
pacespot:
I knew those building destructions were politically motivated, you could have at least allowed the owners to completely disembark the buildings before you moved in your bulldozer, there are so many removables on those buildings that could have saved the owners tens of millions of cost.

Tinubu, the Guinean and cocaine addict, and sanwo olu, his errand boy, need to be chased out of Lagos.

My uncle was affected.
They ignored several letters and warning sent to them relying on federal might and connection to save them.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Larryton(m): 5:57am On May 01, 2023
You always complained that Lagos State is a slum, yet you are building on where you aren't supposed to build, it's either you do the right things by carrying out proper checks on that property before you buy it, you will continue to experience thesame fate of demolition when encroached of government property. So, because it's Igbo properties as you have claimed, the government should overlook your illegality of encroaching the ROW? ENKR.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 6:02am On May 01, 2023
AsomStructures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ty0_KYBj8

Source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/video-tears-as-lagos-demolishes-13-buildings-at-ajao-estate/amp/
I believe they Govt would have given demolition notice prior to.
If that is the case, then the woman shedding crocodile tears has not case at all.
She did her self.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by sirdick17: 6:03am On May 01, 2023
Opintiwa:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond

Thank u for bringing this to our notice

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Printerscanner: 6:46am On May 01, 2023
Jostoman:
You have been in power for more than 24 years in lagos but what i know is that nothing last forever.

We understand Bat and sanwo.o bitterness if you check those place results in presidential election you will understand.

You weep for long. Go to your region and develop it with your drugs money. We told you that we will deal with your mercilessly, now we are fulfilling our promise. You will know that Lagos is not no man's land

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by sparko1(m): 6:48am On May 01, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Sparko1,

You read posts like this and see the number of likes, yet see nothing wrong with Igbos ploughing investments into Lagos?

You think issues with land is only associated with Lagos, go to Edo state, the odionwuare will sell one land to 5 different buyers, if you ask him, he will tell you, the others didn't develop the land in time, whoever develop the land first is the owner.

The issue with Lagos is, people like taking risks, you know a particular land shouldn't be used for housing but you went ahead hoping if you guys are many the government will have to rethink their stand, eventually, the whole thing becomes every man for himself.

Buy land that is verified, zero issue, don't build on pipeline, under high tension, raillines.

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by samz77: 6:49am On May 01, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Our people must have sense by force by fire. Stop developing our enemies village when we have enough land waiting to be developed. If this is not pure wickedness, how will you destroy ones property without allowing the owner to evacuate his or her belongings. We are not one in this contraption called Nigeria. Same thing happened in Abuja some years ago under El Rufia administration as FCT minister. He was busy destroying none northerners properties that my uncle had to plead with his northern friend to claim ownership of one of his properties. That was how that house was speared from demolition. IGBO'S, go home and develop your place, these strangers hate us with passion.
You be taken Yorubas for granted for being too liberal and you are that feeling too much comfortable in Lagos reasons why u normal utter the trash you always say to your host. The time has come to drive you out of yorubaland. We don't want you again cos you are evils

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Printerscanner: 6:49am On May 01, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Am an Igbo man. But May God empower you more Sanwo OLU! Show no mercy. Anyday you stop the destruction, may death amd destruction never depart from your family and that of your supporters in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

These recent developments all over Nigeria is quite commendable. I cannot even build one factory in any other state that is not Anambra not to talk of going beyond Eastern Region. I dey mad? At least if the property and assets dey my papa land, come and harass me in it.

You will see God for judgement in 1 second.

Nothing gives me joy everyday than the pulling down of so called Igbo structures and markets in Lagos. If possible, the usual miscreants from that region should burn them as they usually do. I prayed everyday for this and God seems to be answering.

I really wish Sanwo Olu can destroy Computer village, ASPAMDA, LADIPO and Alaba. Those markets are meant to be in Eastern region. Asin totally destroy them. Some Ndigbo need to have sense.

I have one of my Anambra brothers who has over 20 estates in Lagos alone. 15 are all on the island alone... LIKE WHAT DA HELL? On another mans region?

Abandon property of old did not teach you people anything? Unu abudi iddiot? Chukwu kpoo unu oku dia.

Another very stupid Igbo man from same Anambra has over 40 houses in Ogba and Ojodu berger. The way this man was investing into properties even got me scared. But this same iddiot has only 2 buildings in the East. What a buffon!

Such volume of Real Estate should be in your village in the East even if its not yielding money! Build and abandon it there in the East!

You get mind dey develop another man region? Dey call am no man's land? Are you an iddiot? Don't you think of our future generations who will come in 100 years time?

Ndi Igbo All over the world, continue developing Lagos and Nigeria inugo? Umu MPAMA! You see these things all over the forum saying all sorts about your region and you think they don't mean it?

Don't learn vital lessons and turn EASTERN REGION TO AN ECONOMIC POWER HOUSE. We don't need those people... BELIEVE ME. At the right time, they will come begging.

Honestly Sanwo Olu should continue with the destruction of all Igbo properties both LEGAL and ILLEGAL. There is something we are looking for.

If They runaway from the destruction of Igbo properties they started, may death and destruction never depart from their families and lineage in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

But, it is your family that there is death and destruction nah.

IPOB, ESN and Unknown Gun Men have been killing your family members like Christmas chickens.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by LKTJ123(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2023
You’re just another bitter soul

WesternPanzer:
Am an Igbo man. But May God empower you more Sanwo OLU! Show no mercy. Anyday you stop the destruction, may death amd destruction never depart from your family and that of your supporters in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

These recent developments all over Nigeria is quite commendable. I cannot even build one factory in any other state that is not Anambra not to talk of going beyond Eastern Region. I dey mad? At least if the property and assets dey my papa land, come and harass me in it.

Nothing gives me joy everyday than the pulling down of so called Igbo structures and markets in Lagos. If possible, the usual miscreants from that region should burn them as they usually do. I prayed everyday for this and God seems to be answering.

I really wish Sanwo Olu can destroy Computer village, ASPAMDA, LADIPO and Alaba. Those markets are meant to be in Eastern region. Asin totally destroy them. Some Ndigbo need to have sense.

I have one of my Anambra brothers who has over 20 estates in Lagos alone. 15 are all on the island alone... LIKE WHAT DA HELL? On another mans region?

Abandon property of old did not teach you people anything? Unu abudi iddiot? Chukwu kpoo unu oku dia.

Another very stupid Igbo man from same Anambra has over 40 houses in Ogba and Ojodu berger. The way this man was investing into properties even got me scared. But this same iddiot has only 2 buildings in the East. What a buffon!

Such volume of Real Estate should be in your village in the East even if its not yielding money! Build and abandon it there in the East!

You get mind dey develop another man region? Dey call am no man's land? Are you an iddiot? Don't you think of our future generations who will come in 100 years time?

Ndi Igbo All over the world, continue developing Lagos and Nigeria inugo? Umu MPAMA! You see these things all over the forum saying all sorts about your region and you think they don't mean it?

Don't learn vital lessons and turn EASTERN REGION TO AN ECONOMIC POWER HOUSE. We don't need those people... BELIEVE ME. At the right time, they will come begging.

Honestly Sanwo Olu should continue with the destruction of all Igbo properties both LEGAL and ILLEGAL. There is something we are looking for.

If They runaway from the destruction of Igbo properties they started, may death and destruction never depart from their families and lineage in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by norriswood(m): 6:55am On May 01, 2023
WesternPanzer:

...u re just ranting like frustrated slowpoke..if that ur friend build that 20houses in the east,who are the people to occupy the house,igbos are free to build nd lives anywhere in nigeria,visit barnawa in kaduna, visit jos u will see alot of igbos living there,but u can never see them caking those state no man's land....igbos should mind their bizness in lagos nd focus on their bizness forget about yoruba politics, they should learn from dangote but their empty pride will not allow them to grow..dangote gives all the party campaigns money nd u will never see him support any candidate openly,for him to have access to all the candidate after d elections...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Bede2u(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2023
WesternPanzer:

there are various ways of looking at it. Lagos is an economic hub and melting point. Indians from various villages also move to Mumbai and Delhi to settle and build. Chinese from various villages move to shanghai. Nigeria shouldn't be different. If an Igbo man goes to ibadan to build then you can say this and I will support it.
Also the demolishion may also have affected other ethnicities including yoruba
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Komu1048(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2023
GreyLaw:

Those houses have been there for a while. Trust me, they got approvals to go ahead. The fault is with the government who takes bribes to bend the truth. Nobody will build a 40 million house on a land without being given some sort of approval.

Those money r proceed of drug, kidnapping and they can afford to do try n error with it

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by samz77: 7:09am On May 01, 2023
Igbos una see the consequences of saying "no man's land" and to the extent of trying to impose an Igbo guber candidate in the last election. Didn't you know that you gave SANWOOLU some sleepless nights , And you think the governor won't go after you people. The Demolition order is from above. Next time igbos you will learn how not to go beyond your boundary. I support the demolition of Igbo properties and onward demolition of Alaba, computer village, ladipo markets. kudos to SANWOOLU for this laudable achievement

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Kenog4real(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2023
If I can complete beautiful buildings like this, that means I get small cash for hand. So every government agencies in charge of land allocation and approval dey go court with me.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Ed12(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2023
WesternPanzer:

If only Jesus is a fool and bigot swine like you....

Be reasonable sometimes..must you always wail??
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Reference(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2023
LKTJ123:
You’re just another bitter soul
:-

Read through the man's post and thought over it for a minute. A very extreme, awful position but in the conflagration there are some diamonds of truth.

If the present geo-political tensions have a long lasting solution perhaps one lies in the truth that easterners in particular should solve the chicken and egg question as to how to get their homeland looking like Lagos.

As I said weeks ago in the midst of the tensions over the elections, no Nigerian city qualifies to be one in my opinion. Most are just glorified villages when it comes to geo-politics, race relations and issues of traditions and culture.

Lagos may as well never become a Berlin, a London, a New york, a Los Angeles or even a Dubai (well underway), cities where so called foreigners have shaped in all aspects of life and living from tip to toe including politics and leadership, true melting pots of culture and traditions.

And if a cultures and influences cannot mix without strife and violence in Nigeria as we see in much of the north then we as well seek to forge ahead as independent people states.

Perhaps it is time for easterners to start seriously considering building their homesteads if they ultimately seek control over everything.

My two cents.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Reference(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2023
Bede2u:
there are various ways of looking at it. Lagos is an economic hub and melting point. Indians from various villages also move to Mumbai and Delhi to settle and build. Chinese from various villages move to shanghai. Nigeria shouldn't be different. If an Igbo man goes to ibadan to build then you can say this and I will support it.
Also the demolishion may also have affected other ethnicities including yoruba

And I will ask you this question. If a man goes to a foreign land, settles there for business, is he not likely to raise a family there no matter what language he speaks.

What citizenship will his children be called if they live there all their lives, adopt language, culture, everything except perhaps a change of name.

Now if they have payed taxes and voted many times over, all their lives, where is the line between all these and a quest to be voted for.

Nigeria is about to enter a phase we have not anticipated and in certain quarters resisted, the indigene question viz state of origin. And this question will continue to bite and being much tensions I n our so called mega cities for years to come until Nigeria is restructured.

Because with a population of 20 million, no one can prove that everyone single one is of a particular tribe, no one can prove the economic strength comes from a particular demographic so the question remains where does politics and demographics meet and.mix.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Jomonix: 7:50am On May 01, 2023
Satanistx:
Lone of the houses belongs to my cousin. I clearly told him that the location is bad but he was adamant. I told him his house will get destroyed in a maximum of 30 years. Now it already destroyed in less then 3 years. I hope they compensate the madafakas.
But me right here got no sympathy for morons and idiats

How does it feel to be a satanist.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Arabaincubus: 7:51am On May 01, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Govt agencies cannot be everywhere at once.
Just so you know, even in so-called advanced countries, illegal structures are often brought down only after the fact.

See how Indian authorities demolished an illegal 32-storey building (below)?

Source: https://news.sky.com/story/india-demolishes-illegal-apartment-blocks-highest-buildings-in-country-to-be-razed-to-the-ground-12683725

I don't believe that area sprang up in one year. Stop defending EVIL, it will pay no one any dividend. It will rather keep reducing the number of patriotic citizens.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 7:57am On May 01, 2023
vickydevoka:

You are talking rubbbissh. An estate house with c of o. Who issues c of o. Na Ur papa. It's an intentional demolition to get a particular people
Stop displaying your ignorance publicly.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by nifemi25(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2023
vickydevoka:

See basta*rd way never chop de talk. U go die for the useless country with abject poverty. Only for Nigeria you go by land with cof o go even check an for development authority. One mumu man due to hatred for one particular people go come destroy am. Useless country

Truly illiteracy is a disease.... this is what is affecting your skulls. No time to dey trade words with a bastard like you....Good day
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2023
This is a case of low self esteem, laziness and envy, why will a whole tribe feel threatened right at the own back yard. As if Ak47 was pointed to your heads in order for you guys to relinquish your lands. These lands were bought and paid for on agreement.
Dr Maduka the chairman of Peace Mass Transit bought some plots of land in Ojota for close to a billion naira from a Yoruba man. Lagos state government under Ambode became envious and started fighting the man with frivolous court cases. Up till now, the man is yet to reclaim his landed property. Is this not a clear case of envy and low self esteem.
samz77:
You be taken Yorubas for granted for being too liberal and you are that feeling too much comfortable in Lagos reasons why u normal utter the trash you always say to your host. The time has come to drive you out of yorubaland. We don't want you again cos you are evils
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Badgers14: 8:38am On May 01, 2023
helinues:

Everything shouldn't be about politics.

Should government overlook all those nonsense until people start to build house on the main road?

Please who was approving those building plans??
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Badgers14: 8:42am On May 01, 2023
Kenog4real:
If I can complete beautiful buildings like this, that means I get small cash for hand. So every government agencies in charge of land allocation and approval dey go court with me.

Very well said..

The structures "might" be illegal.. or lets assume it is for the benefit of this line of argument.

Now, the government are enabling illegal activities by giving a go ahead for the building to be constructed.

In as much as we want our vicinities to be like small London, we have to do the right thing and that starts with the government..

It is indefensible for government to approve a plan and give a go ahead, and someone pours in millions of naira on the project and the government turns around and demolish the Said property..

That is just pure EVIL!!!
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2023
nifemi25:

Truly illiteracy is a disease.... this is what is affecting your skulls. No time to dey trade words with a bastard like you....Good day
It’s really a disease, you know it’s a disease a you voted for an already dead man that can’t complete a sentence to rule you. All he knows his corn and chips. Bastard. Poverty kill you and your generation
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by kpompey: 9:00am On May 01, 2023
emmaella:
If na jagaweed and cocaine get those houses even Sanwo olu great grand father no fit toch am
You said if, baseless assumption without proof. Words from a bittered tribe.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by nifemi25(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2023
vickydevoka:

It’s really a disease, you know it’s a disease a you voted for an already dead man that can’t complete a sentence to rule you. All he knows his corn and chips. Bastard. Poverty kill you and your generation

I think I now understand what makes you a frustrated human being..... thou am a yoruba boy and I didn't even voted for tinubu.... I realised you are frustrated due to politics.... why not focus your frustration on someone's else and not me...
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by BLACKDICK007: 9:34am On May 01, 2023
saintrow1:

"I have one of my Anambra brothers who has over 20 estates in Lagos alone."
Looooooooooool one of the greatest lie so far this year. This nairaland is something else I swear, 20 estates lool. When the list of estate owners in lagos were released, NO ibo man made the list. Jim ovia was one of the few non yorubas that made the list. 20 estates looooooooooool God have mercy, the rate at which ibo people lie is on another level, even lucifer can never feel comfortable around them.
i read that trash and I just passed.. no need replying a delusional igboman

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2023
nifemi25:

I think I now understand what makes you a frustrated human being..... thou am a yoruba boy and I didn't even voted for tinubu.... I realised you are frustrated due to politics.... why not focus your frustration on someone's else and not me...
Make god punish you and your illiterate president elect. You sabi book still you no use and achieve anything. I be confirm delta boy way no de collect rubbish from 2 faced people
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by TGLINKS(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2023
Nija political bruhaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / Meet Musa Usman, The Gateman Who Rejected House Offer For Borehole In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.