Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) (50356 Views)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out / Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance / Lagos Demolishes 13 Illegal Buildings Along Airport Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:31pm On May 01, 2023
bionixs:
you are the one fooling yourself. How much goods do southwest in LAGOS buy more than others ?
Southwest southwest all the time . If not that Lagos was the seat of government, tell me what people should be doing here in mass.
Are Yorubas good customers
How many people are living in Ondo , Osun. etc. Are they not southwest also ?
Be very very careful
Shut up and stop barking here.

Hausas are known for agriculture, Igbos for trade . Apart from making noise , segregation, jealousy, wayo ,easy sharp practices , laying by and waiting for the government to do everything for you , WHAT IS YOUR PEOPLE KNOWN WITH OR FOR ?

I can't even make a head or tail of the terribly muddled up and totally,an incomprehensible crap you posted above !

Obviously,quite obviously, you must be one of these many uninformed youngsters who prowl around here aimlessly,spreading around unverifiable gibberish as facts ! I think you are even in a lower league compared to those youngsters I mentioned earlier. You sound more to me like someone who has not been successful with his JAMB; an Olodo in Yoruba language !

Anyway,I'm not surprised though, above is what we see when Blockheads like you lots attempt to dabble into a subject matter that's way beyond your elementary pedigree. You start spewing gibberish from your faecal,very smelly,maggots infested akpu munching traps as can be seen above ! Lol,what are the Yoruba known for ?! Why don't you ask Google and get your silly self some education 'cause that's obviously very lacking in your pitiable lowlife !
We are talking about Commerce,mumu here is talking about one petty trade that his people are known for ! I truly laugh at your ignorance !

What is lacking here,quite obviously,is education but,unfortunately for you, I'm not in the business of educating any emotional cretin who is incapable of simple logical reasoning. I will however tell you to visit the Nigerian Stock Exchange website and see for your stupid self who the owners of those multi billion dollars Companies and Conglomerates in Nigeria are.

Perhaps,when you do,you'll come back here to tell me how many of them are from your land ? You may also want to check out the national data archive at the website of the National Bureau of Statistics ( NBS ). I can only wonder which excuse you will give for the abysmal performance of your region in almost all performance indexes. Even the wartorn,Boko haram infested North East is beginning to get it better than your "almighty" South East ! It is a statistical fact,kiddo. Believe it or not,the gap that exists between South West and South East,in terms of development,is ocean wide ! It can't even be bridged in a very long time to come ! And anyone wonders why your people keep arriving in droves even as I'm typing this ?!

You talked about how many of your Igbo people (I suppose) are living in Ondo and Osun states,right ? Lol,can you people make a living in your own little enclave ? Now,go and see your people in their large numbers in Oba Adeshida road, Alagbaka Area,Oke Aro,etc in Akure alone ! How about Osogbo ? You go to MDS,Station Road, Alekuwodo,Okefia,all in Osogbo alone and then come back here to repeat that stupid question of yours again ! Your people are all over South West,not Lagos alone and the reason is quite obvious especially when one takes a cursory look at the NBS data ! You Igbo are not who you think you are;you're far from it !

On a lighter note,you warned me to "Be very very careful",now I ask you; do you want to send Igbos after me just as one mumu "Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate" (that's laughable too) threatened to invite those terrorists to Lagos too ? You guys are just some characters from wherever villages you hail from !

You're apparently a kid,I'm done with you !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by bionixs: 12:38pm On May 01, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

I can't even make a head or tail of the terribly muddled up and totally,an incomprehensible crap you posted above !

Obviously,quite obviously, you must be one of these many uninformed youngsters who prowl around here aimlessly,spreading around unverifiable gibberish as facts ! I think you are even in a lower league compared to those youngsters I mentioned earlier. You sound more to me like someone who has not been successful with his JAMB; an Olodo in Yoruba language !

Anyway,I'm not surprised though, above is what we see when Blockheads like you lots attempt to dabble into a subject matter that's way beyond your elementary pedigree. You start spewing gibberish from your faecal,very smelly,maggots infested akpu munching traps as can be seen above ! Lol,what are the Yoruba known for ?! Why don't you ask Google and get your silly self some education 'cause that's obviously very lacking in your pitiable lowlife !
We are talking about Commerce,mumu here is talking about one petty trade that his people are known for ! I truly laugh at your ignorance !

What is lacking here,quite obviously,is education but,unfortunately for you, I'm not in the business of educating any emotional cretin who is incapable of simple logical reasoning. I will however tell you to visit the Nigerian Stock Exchange website and see for your stupid self who the owners of those multi billion dollars Companies and Conglomerates in Nigeria are.

Perhaps,when you do,you'll come back here to tell me how many of them are from your land ? You may also want to check out the national data archive at the website of the National Bureau of Statistics ( NBS ). I can only wonder which excuse you will give for the abysmal performance of your region in almost all performance indexes. Even the wartorn,Boko haram infested North East is beginning to get it better than your "almighty" South East ! It is a statistical fact,kiddo. Believe it or not,the gap that exists between South West and South East,in terms of development,is ocean wide ! It can't even be bridged in a very long time to come ! And anyone wonders why your people keep arriving in droves even as I'm typing this ?!

You talked about how many of your Igbo people (I suppose) are living in Ondo and Osun states,right ? Lol,can you people make a living in your own little enclave ? Now,go and see your people in their large numbers in Oba Adeshida road, Alagbaka Area,Oke Aro,etc in Akure alone ! How about Osogbo ? You go to MDS,Station Road, Alekuwodo,Okefia,all in Osogbo alone and then come back here to repeat that stupid question of yours again ! Your people are all over South West,not Lagos alone and the reason is quite obvious especially when one takes a cursory look at the NBS data ! You Igbo are not who you think you are;you're far from it !

On a lighter note,you warned me to "Be very very careful",now I ask you; do you want to send Igbos after me just as one mumu "Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate" (that's laughable too) threatened to invite those terrorists to Lagos too ? You guys are just some characters from wherever villages you hail from !

You're apparently a kid,I'm done with you !

you replied with this long epistle because you understood the Swahili I wrote

Meanwhile, I didnt worry to go through the castle you built in the air. You wouldn’t disappoint. Trashy lies as expected

As Nwafo , I have a serious business to take care of this morning
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by bionixs: 12:40pm On May 01, 2023
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Graceful101: 1:34pm On May 01, 2023
onuman:
",,,,the buildings lacked required approvals an----"
Gbolahan.
Lies from the pit of hell.

Nobody would build those magnificent houses without govt approval. Pay compensation to the owners or face protracted lawsuits.

This country can't be a Banana Republic.
This right here is a lie and you know it.
I will give you an example. A hotelier came to build an ashawo hotel in my estate. The estate landlord association warned him to stop work, he was adamant. The local government came and marked bad on his building. He kept on working.
After the hotel was completed they stopped him from running the hotel. People will think he was not given a prior notice but we all in the estate know what happened.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by tobby20: 2:06pm On May 01, 2023
Satanistx:
Lone of the houses belongs to my cousin. I clearly told him that the location is bad but he was adamant. I told him his house will get destroyed in a maximum of 30 years. Now it already destroyed in less then 3 years. I hope they compensate the madafakas.
But me right here got no sympathy for morons and idiats
Your cousin must be dead or soon to be
Sorry is he still alive
How about your Igbo cousin Ezego
How’s family ....

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by realchy11: 5:58pm On May 01, 2023
MY HONEST ADVICE IS THAT WE IGBOS SHOULD LOOK BACK HOME AND START REDIRECTING OUR INVESTMENTS BACK TO THE EAST,OUR INVESTMENTS ESPECIALLY PROPERTIES SHOULD BE LIMITED IN LAGOS MOST ESPECIALLY,THE NORTH IS BECOMING MORE CONDUSIVE FOR THE IGBOS THAN LAGOS,AND WE ALL KNOW WHY,I TOO HAVE A PROPERTY IN LAGOS,I DO NOT HOPE TO ADD MORE,WHENEVER RIGHT THINKING AND HUMANE PERSONALITIES TAKE OVER LAGOS WE CAN START REINVESTING.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Nolevel666: 8:59pm On May 01, 2023
pinkygurl:
Interesting but they should have given them ( all people sited on illegal/non government approved structures ) enough prior notifications to enable them evacuate their properties . This is not good

Them go hear?
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 3:13am On May 02, 2023
You're right but like you said, they may not have C of O.
casualobserver:

you people should please try and pretend you went to school and have common sense. Government cannot demolish property if you have legitimate papers, particularly CofO or governors consent etc. Now common sense will tell you that the government cannot grant you cofo for land over which petroleum pipeline passes through. it's like saying government granted you c0f o over land that is on the lagos ibadan expressway and you build a house on it. it cannot happen, no matter the corruption in Nigeria it cannot happen!!!!! There is corruption in Nigeria and the civil service but there are limits to corruption, thats not how civil servants do their corruption. I repeat No government will grant you a c0f o over land that has been reserved for special purposes (i forget what the technical term for such land is). if a 419 sold you the land, thats not the governments problem. Even if you are sold fake land, it is your duty and that of your lawyer to go and check that the land has not been earmarked (again I forget the technical term) . there are lots of land that look like empty land that are actually government reserved land, typical examples are lands along expressways, airports, pipeline, the water front etc etc.

i challenge anyone whose house was pulled down to produce a legitimate c of o. if you do not have a legitimate c of o, you dont own the land to begin with, so why are you building a house on it? you will hear them shouting documents, what documents? is any of the documents a cof o? receipt of sale is not document, building approval is not document, anyone can obtain building approval on land that doesnt belong to them. The document you need to have is a document giving you legitimate right to the property.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by casualobserver: 9:01am On May 02, 2023
jimcaddy:
You're right but like you said, they may not have C of O.

It’s not a question of “may”, they don’t! Govt will never give you a cof o over land that belongs to FAAN and under which petroleum pipeline runs. 2 different agencies of govt already own or have reserved that land and it will be in the lands registry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by XAUBulls: 10:51am On May 04, 2023
Eriokanmi:
The legit people to buy lands from in Lagos are the ogas at alausa. Many of them bought lands and kept, until they appreciated before reselling. Those lands have original documents, verifiable anywhere because na dem dey allocate and issue documents so, they always ensure they get papers for any land acquired by them. It costs them nothing. They get approvals on a padi-padi basis and mostly on lagos state acquired and developed lands. If you patronise touts or omo oniles, OYO! If you want to buy from someone who wishes to resell, go to Alausa and verify those documents before you rear head, to avoid stories that touch
Indeed.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by XAUBulls: 11:25am On May 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

The Festac side.

You see the Land stretching just after Abule Ado to the fringes of the Trade Fair Complex on the Expressway? Federal Government Land.

The Ado-Soba family are just milking those people who bought Land from them on that axis. The family Land is way inside and not on the Expressway at least not some 100m-200m from the Expressway.
Insightful.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by XAUBulls: 12:09pm On May 04, 2023
saintrow1:

"I have one of my Anambra brothers who has over 20 estates in Lagos alone."

Looooooooooool one of the greatest lie so far this year. This nairaland is something else I swear, 20 estates lool. When the list of estate owners in lagos were released, NO ibo man made the list. Jim ovia was one of the few non yorubas that made the list. 20 estates looooooooooool God have mercy, the rate at which ibo people lie is on another level, even lucifer can never feel comfortable around them.
That poster is a propagandist, very dishonest and a real creep tbh.
These young ethnic bigots think they are conversing with illiterates or semi-literates here online.

The BIGGEST real estate developer is Lagos State with multibillion Naira investments through LSDPC. This is followed by investments by well-known and silent Yoruba real estate moguls.

The list of the top 20 real estate investors in Lagos as of the late 2010s was posted here in the NL property section, and Jim Ovia who is of Ika ethnicity from Agbor in Delta North of Delta State was on the list. Agbor indigenes gravitate towards Edoid ancestry and culture as affirmed by the Dein of Agbor, and the name Ovia is an Edo word which refers to the "God of Iron."
No Ibo person was listed there.

NOTE: Delta North or Anioma is made up of folks whose ancestors migrated from multiple ethnic groups such as Bini-Edo, Esan-Edo, Yoruba, Igala, Ibo (Nri), etc, to establish new villages and settlements in that area with intra-migrations and inter-migrations over the last 600 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by saintrow1: 12:15pm On May 05, 2023
XAUBulls:

That poster is a propagandist, very dishonest and a real creep tbh.
These young ethnic bigots think they are conversing with illiterates or semi-literates here online.

The BIGGEST real estate developer is Lagos State with multibillion Naira investments through LSPDC. This is followed by investments by well-known and silent Yoruba real estate moguls.

The list of the top 20 real estate investors in Lagos as of the late 2010s was posted here in the NL property section, and Jim Ovia who is of Ika ethnicity from Agbor in Delta North of Delta State was on the list. Agbor indigenes gravitate towards Edoid ancestry and culture as affirmed by the Dein of Agbor, and the name Ovia is an Edo word which refers to the "God of Iron."
No Ibo person was listed there.

NOTE: Delta North or Anioma is made up of folks whose ancestors migrated from multiple ethnic groups such as Bini-Edo, Esan-Edo, Yoruba, Igala, Ibo (Nri), etc, to establish new villages and settlements in that area with intra-migrations and inter-migrations over the last 600 years.

you are absolutely right, lies and propaganda is part of their culture, tradition and way of life.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Ogiame: 3:19pm On Feb 28
saintrow1:

you are absolutely right, lies and propaganda is part of their culture, tradition and way of life.
Dem don ban your bald head, you go rest. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / Meet Musa Usman, The Gateman Who Rejected House Offer For Borehole In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.