Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) (50361 Views)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out / Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance / Lagos Demolishes 13 Illegal Buildings Along Airport Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by olas24u(f): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jostoman:
Politics of bitterness don dey inside their blood, LP win in presidential election still dey pain them.
So it's right building on pipe lines to the airport.No emotions abeg,since 2017 ,they have got the notice,this won't be another agegunle that you blackmailed governors and awolowo that gave allowed you to stay .
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Which part of the barracks (Ojo Barracks)? If I'm not mistaken, every building inside the barracks is owned by the army, including those close to the main gate along the expressway.

Once you are inside the Barracks, just after that Ecobank Building, take a Marwa (Keke) to a Secondary School (LASG Owned) can't remember the name again. Across that Secondary School, you will see those buildings. They are not Army owned as an Army Officer confirmed that to me.

Alternatively, if you have the chance and opportunity, just do a Thorough Fare Adventure/Journey at that Barracks.

You won't and can't miss those private buildings. Same thing happened at Railway Compound at Ebute-Meta. The New Railways Lines and Buildings took them all out.

3 Likes

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by olas24u(f): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jostoman:
You have been in power for more than 24 years in lagos but what i know is that nothing last forever.

We understand Bat and sanwo.o bitterness if you check those place results in presidential election you will understand.

Blackmail won't work,you don't vote for your host ,so your population is useless in lagos.no need of bending rules for you people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Am an Igbo man. But May God empower you more Sanwo OLU! Show no mercy. Anyday you stop the destruction, may death amd destruction never depart from your family and that of your supporters in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

These recent developments all over Nigeria is quite commendable. I cannot even build one factory in any other state that is not Anambra not to talk of going beyond Eastern Region. I dey mad? At least if the property and assets dey my papa land, come and harass me in it.

You will see God for judgement in 1 second.

Nothing gives me joy everyday than the pulling down of so called Igbo structures and markets in Lagos. If possible, the usual miscreants from that region should burn them as they usually do. I prayed everyday for this and God seems to be answering.

I really wish Sanwo Olu can destroy Computer village, ASPAMDA, LADIPO and Alaba. Those markets are meant to be in Eastern region. Asin totally destroy them. Some Ndigbo need to have sense.

I have one of my Anambra brothers who has over 20 estates in Lagos alone. 15 are all on the island alone... LIKE WHAT DA HELL? On another mans region?

Abandon property of old did not teach you people anything? Unu abudi iddiot? Chukwu kpoo unu oku dia.

Another very stupid Igbo man from same Anambra has over 40 houses in Ogba and Ojodu berger. The way this man was investing into properties even got me scared. But this same iddiot has only 2 buildings in the East. What a buffon!

Such volume of Real Estate should be in your village in the East even if its not yielding money! Build and abandon it there in the East!

You get mind dey develop another man region? Dey call am no man's land? Are you an iddiot? Don't you think of our future generations who will come in 100 years time?

Ndi Igbo All over the world, continue developing Lagos and Nigeria inugo? Umu MPAMA! You see these things all over the forum saying all sorts about your region and you think they don't mean it?

Don't learn vital lessons and turn EASTERN REGION TO AN ECONOMIC POWER HOUSE. We don't need those people... BELIEVE ME. At the right time, they will come begging.

Honestly Sanwo Olu should continue with the destruction of all Igbo properties both LEGAL and ILLEGAL. There is something we are looking for.

If They runaway from the destruction of Igbo properties they started, may death and destruction never depart from their families and lineage in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Knowledge is far from you but you think you are wise. Very sad
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Successkay12(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Am an Igbo man. But May God empower you more Sanwo OLU! Show no mercy. Anyday you stop the destruction, may death amd destruction never depart from your family and that of your supporters in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

These recent developments all over Nigeria is quite commendable. I cannot even build one factory in any other state that is not Anambra not to talk of going beyond Eastern Region. I dey mad? At least if the property and assets dey my papa land, come and harass me in it.

Nothing gives me joy everyday than the pulling down of so called Igbo structures and markets in Lagos. If possible, the usual miscreants from that region should burn them as they usually do. I prayed everyday for this and God seems to be answering.

I really wish Sanwo Olu can destroy Computer village, ASPAMDA, LADIPO and Alaba. Those markets are meant to be in Eastern region. Asin totally destroy them. Some Ndigbo need to have sense.

I have one of my Anambra brothers who has over 20 estates in Lagos alone. 15 are all on the island alone... LIKE WHAT DA HELL? On another mans region?

Abandon property of old did not teach you people anything? Unu abudi iddiot? Chukwu kpoo unu oku dia.

Another very stupid Igbo man from same Anambra has over 40 houses in Ogba and Ojodu berger. The way this man was investing into properties even got me scared. But this same iddiot has only 2 buildings in the East. What a buffon!

Such volume of Real Estate should be in your village in the East even if its not yielding money! Build and abandon it there in the East!

You get mind dey develop another man region? Dey call am no man's land? Are you an iddiot? Don't you think of our future generations who will come in 100 years time?

Ndi Igbo All over the world, continue developing Lagos and Nigeria inugo? Umu MPAMA! You see these things all over the forum saying all sorts about your region and you think they don't mean it?

Don't learn vital lessons and turn EASTERN REGION TO AN ECONOMIC POWER HOUSE. We don't need those people... BELIEVE ME. At the right time, they will come begging.

Honestly Sanwo Olu should continue with the destruction of all Igbo properties both LEGAL and ILLEGAL. There is something we are looking for.

If They runaway from the destruction of Igbo properties they started, may death and destruction never depart from their families and lineage in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
See another senseless person. Do u know how many businesses that has been built in Southeast and they are no more? Do u think u can just build business at any location? Do u even know anything about economic?
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by emmaella: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
If na jagaweed and cocaine get those houses even Sanwo olu great grand father no fit toch am
kpompey:
Report showed that the government had consistently asked them to leave the place for over 8 years. Some bigots are claiming Igbos are the target. So government should not be responsible.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by YoshihideSuga: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Pityoobi:
Una too dey over estimate una self. Na villagers for Alaigbo go buy computers abi? You said you are doing business, no be the same Yoruba people wey una hate dey buy una goods.. relocate your business to Anambra and see poverty dethrone you from the little grace you dey manage for Yoruba land.

Shebi una dey jump up and down with Llllppeee. The thing go clear for una eyes very soon. You can't challenge your host and landlords to a superiority fight and go back home to sleep in his house. You have all bitten more than you can chew and I tell you, the results will be devastating. This is just a taste of what's to come.

Sparko1,

You read posts like this and see the number of likes, yet see nothing wrong with Igbos ploughing investments into Lagos?
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
nifemi25:

An illiterate like you can't understand what they called c of o..... Government will never issue c of o on an acquisition land..... why showcasing your illiteracy online
See basta*rd way never chop de talk. U go die for the useless country with abject poverty. Only for Nigeria you go by land with cof o go even check an for development authority. One mumu man due to hatred for one particular people go come destroy am. Useless country
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
When that mumu who called himself Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate opened his big mouth waaah and threatened to invite Ipob to Lagos,little did the fool know that he was calling the attention of the owners of the land he built his illegal structure on "to reason his matter" !

Action and Reaction,nothing spoils nah ! I don't have any pity for anyone who stupidly brought self inflicted injuries on himself or herself ! You can't threaten the natives on their own land and think there won't be a dire repercussions ! I'm not saying the ongoing demolition of illegal structures by the Lagos State Government is targeted at any particular tribe,but when a tenant thinks he can challenge a landlord in his (landlord's) house,then the tenant needs to start looking for a new accommodation !

It is just about to begin,the tsunami that the owners of Lagos promised some people ! They have concluded their matters over hot plates of Amala,served with Abula and goat meats !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by emmaella: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
MadarasBlade:
We igbos need to be smarter when investing next time, it's time to think back home. The wise ones
Will hear my words clearly, what happened this last election was an eye opener.
and yet they want them to make their census list. Tunder fire them all
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by emmaella: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Pityoobi:
Una too dey over estimate una self. Na villagers for Alaigbo go buy computers abi? You said you are doing business, no be the same Yoruba people wey una hate dey buy una goods.. relocate your business to Anambra and see poverty dethrone you from the little grace you dey manage for Yoruba land.

Shebi una dey jump up and down with Llllppeee. The thing go clear for una eyes very soon. You can't challenge your host and landlords to a superiority fight and go back home to sleep in his house. You have all bitten more than you can chew and I tell you, the results will be devastating. This is just a taste of what's to come.
it's ok you guys should just continue your onslaught on the igbos by the time you set this nation ablaze Ukraine will be a child's play. All this noise is just because Lagos never had a taste of the civil war that's why una mouth de run like Block moulding machine.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Lekan239(m): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
WesternPanzer:

if them no do am, another person go do am simple.

I want to invest in supermarketbiz in my town. But after carryingout surveyabout the people currently doing the biz in the town, Igbos were the majority. I just have to mellow down small

Some of them are even building big complex supermarket. How can I compete with that. Someone can not even start small again. Only God know where thise una igbo cheifs dey pluck money

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Pityoobi: 12:07am On May 01, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Amen to your prayers... Basttatd.

We are more prepared than you people can imagine too.
What a buffon you are! undecided undecided

You in one sentence said the thing will clear in their eyes and the result will be devastating.

You in another sentence is saying they shouldn't go because poverty will dethrone them from grace? undecided undecided

So they should watch while you decimate them?

You see why I regard some of you as animals not not deserving of any human conversation?

This is my last comment to you...

But always remember this before you die... The Igbo nation can never be defeated. Whatever you give us will be given to you 100 times. Bring on the hate bitch... You will see raw fire. Iddiot.
Total jargon, since you and your siblings have been promoting this ethnic strifes since Independence, using Biafra as a tool, none of you have common sense to know that your enclaves is too small and unproductive to sustain a sovereign state...all your Biafraland is just about the size of Oyo state alone, with gully erosion and infertile land. You won't be able to feed yourself.

You will soon find out that keeping you in Nigeria was a blessing in disguise...preventing all the kvetch amongst you from taking up arms and destroying brainless people like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by bionixs: 12:08am On May 01, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Stop fooling yourself,man ! Even if Atlantic ocean is dredged,you guys can't live in your land for obvious reasons ! Now tell me;so,if River Niger is dredged to accommodate big vessels and you guys can now move imported goods directly to your region,are you going to start importing the buyers of these goods as well ? Believe it or not,South west is the centre of commerce and economic powerhouse of Nigeria. If all Igbo living and doing business in the south west decide to leave for their own region today,trust me,there are millions of other Nigerians who are ready to replace them immediately ! Igbo are not doing anybody any favour but themselves only by choosing to live and do their businesses outside of their own enclave. You guys won't be missed if you all decide to go back to your region this minutes, walahi !
you are the one fooling yourself. How much goods do southwest in LAGOS buy more than others ?
Southwest southwest all the time . If not that Lagos was the seat of government, tell me what people should be doing here in mass.
Are Yorubas good customers
How many people are living in Ondo , Osun. etc. Are they not southwest also ?
Be very very careful
Shut up and stop barking here.

Hausas are known for agriculture, Igbos for trade . Apart from making noise , segregation, jealousy, wayo ,easy sharp practices , laying by and waiting for the government to do everything for you , WHAT IS YOUR PEOPLE KNOWN WITH OR FOR ?
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Pityoobi: 12:14am On May 01, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Sparko1,

You read posts like this and see the number of likes, yet see nothing wrong with Igbos ploughing investments into Lagos?
The truth can sometimes sound like insults. You dey undermine your host and landlords, yet you dey plan to live peacefully!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Maryam1234(f): 12:34am On May 01, 2023
NOC1:

Will you please keep quiet, in Nigeria we go against the law openly and still blackmail government openly. Have you had discussions with friends building on Government properties before?

The will tell you I am not the only one, before government will come I have realized my money. Everybody that built in green areas, redlines, reserved areas etc are aware.

The one that will shake Lagos one-day is Festac phase 11 (Abulado) any day FG remembers that area, cries and heartbreak 💔 😢 tears will be much, it will look like Elrufai demolition in Abuja.

I know you will say their is no warning. I am aware for the past 7 years FG have been warning them.
You're 💯 percent correct @ "before government come I don realize my money"that's the popular phrase you hear from those people even in Abuja they're doing it and it pisses me off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by shonepa(m): 12:47am On May 01, 2023
Try get small sense, u have younger ones looking up to you

Jostoman:
Politics of bitterness don dey inside their blood, LP win in presidential election still dey pain them.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 1:08am On May 01, 2023
WesternPanzer:

This your ranting is uncalled for and stand condemned.Honestly, you are making no sense from your write-up. All Igbos should come back to the Eastern region and do what exactly? Do you think south east has big land mass to accommodate all these investments you are talking about? Niger state alone is bigger than all five eastern states put together.
Disabuse your mind of those fancies. You can't stop the enterprising spirits in the Igbos and restrict it in a particular region

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Mickykarim: 1:26am On May 01, 2023
AsomStructures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ty0_KYBj8

Source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/video-tears-as-lagos-demolishes-13-buildings-at-ajao-estate/amp/

THE ILLITERATE RATHER IGNORANT MONEY MISS ROADS WOULD WANT US TO BELEIF IT IS MALTREATMENT WHEN THEY BROUGHT IT UPON THEMSELVES TO BUILD AND LOSE.

IIS TI GOOD TO BE SENSIBLE WITH RICHES, THE ONE ACQUIRED IN ALL LEGITIMACY WITH HARD WORK, OF COURSE.

Whoever and anyone who worked hard for his money would make judicious cautious use of the wealth.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by BlackKafka: 2:07am On May 01, 2023
wonder233:
The buildings have C of Os and all the necessary approvals issued by the same state government. Nigerians aren't stupid, before a Nigerian will part with N50m to buy a property, you think he won't make sure everything is intact to the needle?
During the elections, someone boasted they were coming to "teach these ibos a lesson".

I highly doubt they have title documents, and yes, Nigerians can be very 'anyhow' in their thought process. I once saw someone build a freaking bakery in the middle of the road . . .
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by naturefellow(m): 2:11am On May 01, 2023
helinues:
Deterrent to others building without having government approval.
shut up!

What are the deterrence from keeping your election-rigging, violence inciting, thug mobilising, and substance-abusing/distributing president-select from Aso Rock?
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by felifeli: 2:39am On May 01, 2023
They are demolishing igbo properties. On top of what?This is not fair. Peter Obi must intervene.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Bashirkareem31: 2:54am On May 01, 2023
Jostoman:
so to your foolish mind now,na yanmiris get all the demolished buildings?

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by KangaIye: 3:12am On May 01, 2023
emmaella:
If na jagaweed and cocaine get those houses even Sanwo olu great grand father no fit toch am

He can't be that daft to build on that type of land, most of the land he owns are free from accusations
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Morphinne: 3:17am On May 01, 2023
Jostoman:
You have been in power for more than 24 years in lagos but what i know is that nothing last forever.
undecided
We understand Bat and sanwo.o bitterness if you check those place results in presidential election you will understand.
I don’t know why ppl like you always turn everything to politics. A demolition exercise was carried out in a Yoruba owned/majority state and you are so quick to conclude that it was the losers (igbos) that were the primary target when in fact you didn’t even know that Yorubas were among the ppl affected and that the victims of the exercise had been given quit notice since mid 2016 undecided
Uchena, pls always endeavor to make your findings well before making unfounded claims. The incident is a really sad one but ppl need to start carrying out due diligence before buying/embarking on land acquisition and building of houses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Morphinne: 3:24am On May 01, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
We all know why those buildings were destroyed even without allowing occupants pack their belongings cool
Nigerians are one of the most stubborn people on the surface of Earth. They already served these ppl quit notice since 2016, my friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by barkays001: 3:31am On May 01, 2023
I only feel sorry for the vulnerable house owners. Those who built houses illegally knew it was wrong and thought it would take a long time for the government to evict them. I didn't pity them because most of them are land grabbers.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Invest4growth: 4:39am On May 01, 2023
There must be reasons for the actions. Let them bring out the authentic state government approvals. It is only then they have a point. Sentiment of spending life savings is irrelevant. Do you the number of people's life savings they are damaging by building on flood drains, fibre cable route, power line route etc.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by obidevine(m): 5:14am On May 01, 2023
Satanistx:
Lone of the houses belongs to my cousin. I clearly told him that the location is bad but he was adamant. I told him his house will get destroyed in a maximum of 30 years. Now it already destroyed in less then 3 years. I hope they compensate the madafakas.
But me right here got no sympathy for morons and idiats

No compensation
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by pacespot(m): 5:20am On May 01, 2023
I knew those building destructions were politically motivated, you could have at least allowed the owners to completely disembark the buildings before you moved in your bulldozer, there are so many removables on those buildings that could have saved the owners tens of millions of cost.

Tinubu, the Guinean and cocaine addict, and sanwo olu, his errand boy, need to be chased out of Lagos.
Re: Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) by Dchampion65: 5:39am On May 01, 2023
The structures demolished by buhari/Idiagbon
are being reconstructed along ketu ikorodu mile 12 and owode onirin axis.
One day, government will do the needful again.
I can't comprehend why people take such risk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / Meet Musa Usman, The Gateman Who Rejected House Offer For Borehole In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.