Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) (29790 Views)

How To Cook Efo Riro With Step By Step Guide (Photos, Video) / Efo Riro: A Nairalander’s Delicacy For The Weekend! / Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Treassured: 7:39am On May 02, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

grin grin Forget my moniker

So bad cry no longer reside in lagos again. Bt don't u knw how to cook?

Oh Ehyah Okay.

The funny thing Is I'm an Average Good Cook.

I usually cook 90% of the Time.
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Treassured: 7:41am On May 02, 2023
Teksocrates:

Give me the contract and thank me later. Not joking

Apologies, But this Offer Is only opened to Ladies.

Thanks for your Understanding and I appreciate your Good Gesture.
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by purples25(f): 8:23am On May 02, 2023
DiscoverID:

Done! 😃

Wow this is a gesture that really impressed me. Thanks for being so nice to her.
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2023
Omawumi17:

Oyo, state

No wonder
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by OfoIgbo: 10:08am On May 02, 2023
sageb:

Why are you filled with hate and bile
I'm Ijaw and I see your post as an insult from an immature tribal bigot.
@Ofoigbo come and carry your kinsman

If Akalia is from any of the 5 SE states, or is from any of the Igbo-speaking area of Delta, Benue Rivers state (e.g Obigbo, Ubani, Opobo), then I am glad to say he is my kinsman grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Teksocrates: 1:18pm On May 02, 2023
Treassured:

Apologies, But this Offer Is only opened to Ladies.

Thanks for your Understanding and I appreciate your Good Gesture.
Na lady I be oooo
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by BackFromBalablu: 4:24pm On May 02, 2023
Treassured:

Oh Ehyah Okay.
The funny thing Is I'm an Average Good Cook.
I usually cook 90% of the Time.
Wetin come happen? Another person food dey hungry grin
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 5:10pm On May 02, 2023
bigtt76:
Why waste tissue if you can wash off immediately with high pressure bathroom water hose or shower head cheesy You can also wipe before though or at best take a shower after poo in the mornings kiss

If you are taken aback with using your hands or something spray on diluted bleach on your hands after and wash clean to sanitize it

is bleach cheaper than tissue? Can't stand my hand touching, not even my poo. Wipe with tissue, then wash with soapy water magana finish
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Charlie2020(f): 5:12pm On May 02, 2023
Lithiumite:

Locust beans
dawa?
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:23pm On May 02, 2023
Diluted bleach to disinfect hands afterwards .....why can't you stand your poo? Nor bi your stomach e come from? Or nor bi you chop the food wen turn to poo? cheesy cheesy

Charlie2020:
is bleach cheaper than tissue? Can't stand my hand touching, not even my poo. Wipe with tissue, then wash with soapy water magana finish
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Maxitomxane(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2023
Omawumi17:
Ponmo and eja panla
That's eja Kika...

+ 4 for #300 omo!!!
It's 4 for #500 where i stay
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Treassured: 10:13am On May 03, 2023
Teksocrates:

Na lady I be oooo

Oh Really??

Your Username though.

Okay Kindly send me a DM. Thanks.
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Treassured: 10:16am On May 03, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

Wetin come happen?
Another person food dey hungry grin

Lol Baba.

The Thing Just get as E be😂

Women's Food Taste better and All. I hope you Gerrit😂

2 Likes

Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by BackFromBalablu: 4:34pm On May 03, 2023
Treassured:

Lol Baba.
The Thing Just get as E be😂
Women's Food Taste better and All. I hope you Gerrit😂
i understand wink
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by dayleke: 6:20pm On May 03, 2023
wumi2017:

Hunmmmmm

Seems na ur second/alternate moniker be that one.

You try o.
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Omawumi17(f): 7:10pm On May 03, 2023
dayleke:

Seems na ur second/alternate moniker be that one.

You try o.
No
I don't know or have seen this moniker before.. I can proof it . We only share same name Omowumi
Dayleke
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by dayleke: 8:54pm On May 03, 2023
😷
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Probz(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2023
Akalia:
I don't like Yoruba cuisine because I find everything about it nauseating, from preparation, to smell, and taste. Igbo cuisine is the best in Nigeria. Proudly Igbo.
I lived in SW for a year and the whole time I never ate in any yoruba restaurant.

Yoruba people are good at cooking a few things (especially rice) and uniquely-so when it comes to parties but overall they can’t be compared to Igbos, no. From onugbu to agidi-jellof we’re killing it and deep down everyone knows that. Even people who are otherwise very anti-Igbo.
Re: How I Prepared Efo Riro With N500 (Photos) by Treassured: 11:28pm On May 09, 2023
Teksocrates:

Na lady I be oooo

Modified:Mail Received And Replied With Pleasure. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caterpillar And It's Operator Cake (photo) / Today Is World Food Day! These Pictures Will Inspire You! / Do You Cut Your Vegetables In The Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.