Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food (37432 Views)

Ebonyi Journalist, Godfrey Chikwere Faces 7 Years Imprisonment Over Hate Speech / Ebonyi Journalist, Godfrey Chikwere Hospitalised After Being Arrested By Police / Nigerian Journalist Suspended From Union For Publishing Fake Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Mitchy49(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2023
KingOKON:

Why don't u stick to what you have seen rather than assuming nonsense

Don't be rude. What have I seen? The pictures there cannot be that of Igbo kids. They are fulanis and Hausas

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by nkemdi89(f): 12:40pm On May 01, 2023
Kelvin Carter did more than this, but he was given an award .
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Bhella5(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2023
TheMensch:
Let's look at it from this perspective...
Imagine you are the journalist...
You saw children eating from crumbs,
You took out your camera,
You snapped the poor children,
You posted it on internet, and then turned out to blame the "government" for what exactly?
Can't you take responsibility for once in your life?
Imagine if you dipped your hands in your pocket and brought out at least #5000 (which is very small to you) and gave those children to eat without making noise,, won't it be more humane than publicising the faces of those poor children?
And everybody here is even blaming Umahi that he should not have built an airport...God have mercy. See the kind of people I'm sharing the country with and we expect to have any kind of development...

Does anyone here remember what happened to that photographer that snapped one child that was about to be eaten by a vulture?
If that photographer had taken responsibility, how would the story have turned out to be?

GOVERNMENT CANNOT DO EVERYTHING FOR US. IT IS HIGH TIME WE STARTED THINKING OF WHAT WE CAN DO FOR NIGERIA INDIVIDUALLY!!!
That journalist should be sued for defamation of minors and be made to pay heavily to their families.
You are on point Alaye. The journo Bleep up small. No be everything wey man see e go talk. That's how we have alpha males. The journo na pussy.
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2023
Lifestone:
Our leaders must be ready to be accountable to the people. If you can't stand the heat, what are you doing in the kitchen?
They re trying to install heat extractors
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by oxygeng: 12:47pm On May 01, 2023
While I am waiting to hear from the state government why he was suspended, I am very convinced that either the food is still very hot or very pepperish as at the time the picture was taken. If the latter is the case, the state government must set up a committee to investigate why so much pepper in a meal that is likely to be consumed by children.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I don't know why people believe that EVERYBODY in the South East is a rich man.

I mean,, is that what they discuss and feed themselves with inside their WHATSAPP-GROUPS.??

Everybody in the East are not rich but In Enugu for instance, where I lived more than half of my age, you hardly see beggars the way you see them in other parts of the country, especially Lagos.
The beggars you see in Enugu are mostly mentally ill people, physically challenged or Northerner or those Niger Republic beggars. There are hungry people in the East but you hardly see them begging. Most people who don't have money would rather trek from Oshodi to Ogba than to beg transport fair at the bus stop.
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by viodemus: 1:02pm On May 01, 2023
this could be fulani nomads kids.

Everybody yansh dey smell after sh't, so I no dey claim holy. Igbos go through hard times too, especially when hateful regions like the wanna be masters and their southern slaves, with help of deceived foreigners mean you.

If igbos have food, they will give you. Unlike those master and slave crew.

The kids still had enough to eat that day. May God bless their little souls. Hopefully they will shun head slamming terrorism in future.
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:08pm On May 01, 2023
SpaceTour:

Abakaleke clown claiming yoruba woman. This ebonyi people sef 🤣

I'm Yoruba.....
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Jsucre(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2023
Country had o. Ndi ego don dey eat reminant cry
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by KingOKON: 1:11pm On May 01, 2023
Mitchy49:

Don't be rude. What have I seen? The pictures there cannot be that of Igbo kids. They are fulanis and Hausas

Then stop assuming, if you never seen Igbo beggars before I have and on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Mitchy49(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2023
KingOKON:

Then stop assuming, if you never seen Igbo beggars before I have and on a daily basis

So tell me how many of them u helped?
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by KingOKON: 1:14pm On May 01, 2023
Mitchy49:

So tell me how many of them u helped?

As my power carry me, I de help

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by onlyboyson(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2023
Leaders trying to hide there faults using their power to silent the truth sayer

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Alpharey: 1:16pm On May 01, 2023
Bhella5:
Are there beggars in Ebonyi?

No there are sraggeb.. Hope you understand
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Chizzyferd(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2023
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Alpharey: 1:18pm On May 01, 2023
onlyboyson:
Leaders trying to hide there faults using their power to silent the truth sayer

Not only in Ebonyi, that is the case with Nigeria in general. There are the elites, and the others

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by onlyboyson(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2023
Alpharey:

Not only in Ebonyi, that is the case with Nigeria in general. There are the elites, and the others
True talk
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Amayabor1: 1:21pm On May 01, 2023
Mitchy49:
The hungry young kids there are not indigene of the state. They are from Kano, Borno state. Nobody from the southeast can ever go hungry. I'm not Igbo but I have never seen an Igbo Beggar.

Don't say what you don't know. There are so many Igbo beggars. Go to their motor parks in their region, you will see many beggars. Go to upper iweka in onitsha, Anambra state you will see alot of beggars. Their own begging sef is on another level. You will a child with a big tumor, let's say on his face or a very large tummy due to a disease. Some people will be using that child to beg for money. Even if you ask to pay their medical bills so they will be treated, some will decline, because of the money they get daily from begging.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Ijaya123: 1:21pm On May 01, 2023
Corridon:
The satanic APC has succeeded in destroying Nigeria totally.

Who is APC?
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by biafranrealson: 1:24pm On May 01, 2023
The elites hate the truth.
They think out projects that directly impact on their life and their children only .
Ebonyi citizens are the poorest in the south east but they have multiple flyovers.
They are more flyovers there than cars .

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Corridon: 1:25pm On May 01, 2023
Ijaya123:

Who is APC?
Buhari, Tinubu and you.
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by WINDSOW(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2023
Dafresh:

The mall is opposite second flyover after the first flyover in Uburu
Has the mall started functioning cos I no see mall for Uburu.
I hope you are not referring to the Churches he built at Church avenue?
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Moniya4Real(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2023
Lol, where beggars no Dey for Nigeria?

Bhella5:
Are there beggars in Ebonyi?
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by layzie: 1:42pm On May 01, 2023
Chibuezem:
I for once I'm happy that Ebonyi has an airport unlike Abia State . The development and growth of a state is not sudden, it's gradual in all states of the federation we still have children begging for food or hustling to make money which I personally don't like. I don't support any party however Governor Dave has transformed Ebonyi state in it's infrastructure, He has lifted the stigma of Ebonyi people as backward, dirty individuals not exposed to modern facilities.

He has done well in infrastructure. But u will weep when u hear what civil servants are paid in that state. And u dare not peem. U can imagine a journalist being suspended for capturing the reality on ground

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by BluntCrazeMan: 1:45pm On May 01, 2023
Earthstorms:

Clap for yourself. You think you just discovered a way of doing electronic voting now that is foolproof.

Just to burst your bubble.
If you do this, someone will vote multiple times on the same device by changing the MAC address of the device after each voting. And this can be automated to generate millions of vote in a short time.

And someone like bala blu might not even need to campaign again, he might just host IT experts in a room to deliver the millions of votes on election day and may even go the extra mile of making sure you are unable to vote on your on computer so that the IT experts can vote with your credentials after changing the MAC address of their device to your device MAC address.

Bunch Of Lies..!!

Even if the IT Experts has millions of fake (or even authentic) MAC-Addresses with them, how can they log-in and synchronise multiple individual voters on a single device before the election day, and then have all those multiple voters remaining synchronised on the same device before the election day?

The remote voting system cannot accept new device-to-voter synchronisation on the election day, and also, the system can only accept the voting that were done by voters who had earlier synchronised their voter-details with the devices before the election day, and that the synchronisation remained active before the election day.

So, what exactly are you trying to say here??
That a single device can actively have many pre-synchronised voters stored inside it by using multiple MAC-Addresses.??

ONE QUICK QUESTION PLEASE..
Take WhatsApp for instance...

With the multiple MAC-Addresses example you gave,, can someone have multiple active WHATSAPP Users logged-in concurrently and all running at the same time.??
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by RepoMan007: 1:55pm On May 01, 2023
Naturally, uninvited guests get leftovers and no the real thing.
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by FireUpNow(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2023
Coly2012:
Oga am igbo, and am telling you that we have high number of beggers here most expecially of ebonyi state.
It's believed that all Igbo people are rich but I can understand you. Even in the developed countries of the world there are beggars, poor people and unemployed there. It's the irony of life

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by BluntCrazeMan: 2:01pm On May 01, 2023
Earthstorms:

Clap for yourself. You think you just discovered a way of doing electronic voting now that is foolproof.

Just to burst your bubble.
If you do this, someone will vote multiple times on the same device by changing the MAC address of the device after each voting. And this can be automated to generate millions of vote in a short time.

And someone like bala blu might not even need to campaign again, he might just host IT experts in a room to deliver the millions of votes on election day and may even go the extra mile of making sure you are unable to vote on your own computer so that the IT experts can vote with your credentials after changing the MAC address of their device to your device MAC address.

Let me just assume that the INEC would grossly compromise by allowing whomever they want to win to have access to the Back-end, and get all the MAC-Addresses of the devices that have registered and synchronised. With what we have seen already, it is very possible..
But then, even after changing the MAC-Addresses,, the prior synchronisation process still had to involve some voter authentication measures such as Facial-Capture. Then, the voting process itself would still pass further authentication measures again just before the voting, and during the voting process too.

How would such computer-generated persons bypass the VOTER-AUTHENTICATION measures.??
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by 7arrows: 2:05pm On May 01, 2023
Corridon:
The satanic APC has succeeded in destroying Nigeria totally.

And more destruction awaits if this man is sworn in may 29.
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Electorate: 2:10pm On May 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
According to Omotayo Williams’ Tweet:
(@KadunaResident)..

Source:
https://twitter.com/KadunaResident/status/1652624111711944704?t=mzUm85fVLgvJAItMhSCyvw

Abeg na wetin consign Kaduna Resident with Ebonyi matter? Talk about the massacre of the Southern Kaduna residence first.
Re: Ebonyi Journalist Suspended For Taking Picture Of Kids Eating Leftover Food by Chudyfuto(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2023
In as much I criticize government,I will say that the journalist gave a bad caption there. That airport will employ a thousand plus of Ebonyi people and in so doing erase hunger. So is the journalist implying the government should feed the masses instead of using the money to create job opportunities?

That's why am against the federal government feeding program. I tagged it as a waste of money cause the money spent in a year is enough to create a job opportunities for thousands of it's citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari / Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.