Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) (30170 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) / Don't Vote Tinubu, Nairaland Owner Begs Nigerians (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2023
What about 2 years of Yar'Adua??uote author=SMARTMOTORS post=122858860]35 years of military dictatorship, 26years of Civilian Dictatorship!... Nigeria has only experienced 6 years of good governance (1960-1966).... Very appalling!![/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by fareed69(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2023
jaxxy:

Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

tinubu is going back to osun where he belongs.

In your dreams

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Tareq1105: 12:31pm On May 01, 2023
money121:
Ok

A new Nigeria is possible but not necessarily through Pita Obi Pandora.

If not for the embarrassments he suffered in the hands of UK Immigration, he would have traveled but he's learned to stay at home.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Tareq1105: 12:33pm On May 01, 2023
money121:
Ok

A new Nigeria is possible but not necessarily through Pita Obi Pandora.

If not for the embarrassments he suffered in the hands of UK Immigration, he would have traveled but he's learned to stay at home. He didn't attend Living Faith Church Winners 42nd anniversary today bcoz election was over.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by biaframaster200: 12:40pm On May 01, 2023
Obi is just using his opportunity to punish some gullible Nigeria...
He kept on carrying some Yiibo people with some gullible non-yiibo people and telling them cock and bull stories...on the street of Nigeria...
Now, what is his business with those who are celebrating May Day? There were more than 20 presidential candidates in the last election that lost to Jagaban ...and none of them could be kept parading nonsense on the street of Nigeria...and if there is any need ...some have results to approach the court and remain resolute but ...He kept on Gallivanting....and kept using Tribal and Religious platform to be selling his parochial and political ambition...
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Shikini: 12:41pm On May 01, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by NisewaVader: 1:01pm On May 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Christistruth02: 1:09pm On May 01, 2023
jaxxy:

So ricko of big brother that passed away last year follow buy aso ebi for tinubu?

all this una lies no get shame.

I was giving you the Sample Clothing design

May he RIP
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2023
Oga the constitution you're using currently is a military imposed constitution, yard Adua was a packaged sick Fulani man by the Cabals. Since 1999 you are being ruled by former military leaders and serogates or close friends of the military...the Britain is still indirectly controlling your political and economical affairs( neo-colonization). The only people's constitution we had in Nigeria was the One used during the parliamentary system of 1960-1966, that was the best time in our country...with robost economy and massive scholarship to thousands of Nigerian students to study anywhere in the world. Infact the major sources of resources then was Palm oil, cocoa and groundnut. The country had three premiers for the three regions, each managing their resources and contributing to the center. Not untill 1966 when the first military coup took place, the country has never known peace till date. Out of the 38 years of military dictatorship the North ruled and looted the country for 35years which the heads of states are mainly from the Fulani tribe....my friend! History is an eye opener, I start to tell you the history of your country Nairaland won't contain the article. Even the deepest secrets of your country I know them all!
crossbreedwears:
What about 2 years of Yar'Adua??uote author=SMARTMOTORS post=122858860]35 years of military dictatorship, 26years of Civilian Dictatorship!... Nigeria has only experienced 6 years of good governance (1960-1966).... Very appalling!!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by TheATM: 2:17pm On May 01, 2023
silvoclaira:
Happy workers day!

Tinubu will only wish his fellow druglords
una never tired about this man?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by peter0071(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2023
omo.. go to court.

e dey pain that i still never accept your INEC appointed President?
crossbreedwears:
After inauguration and you still address PO as your president, you might be charged for Treason. Just a reminder sir...quote author=peter0071 post=122856177]our President Elect... not the one that stole mandate... i no call names oooo...but na the person you dey think about i dey talk about.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by peter0071(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2023
thank God say your nose is closer to your your mouth... if Yeye dey smell, go and brush your mouth
Larryndelaw:
Thank God you said your president. We know the people you referred to as OUR. You mean IPOB and unknown killers president. Yeye dey smell
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by JealousCobra(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2023
Alexiiydon:
and you mentioned it first you’re really unfortunate

Goblin, are you scared to your marrows to mention your messiah s name ?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Gandrova: 3:45pm On May 01, 2023
IVORY2009:
Happy labour day to our president, the president we know...
Lolz! Yes Daddy president wawa cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 3:47pm On May 01, 2023
JealousCobra:

Goblin, are you scared to your marrows to mention your messiah s name ?
obi is your messiah and you’re his lap dog 🤡
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Thedon22: 4:17pm On May 01, 2023
Social media president elect. Fakery!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Uchedizzy(f): 7:37pm On May 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Abeg Gerrout
rest abeg
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Bfly: 7:58pm On May 01, 2023
Obi may be another disaster.
Is he still campaigning or acting mr president?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Boldkrammy: 8:02pm On May 01, 2023
Alexiiydon:
you’re fool if you don’t see brainwashed youth in what I wrote Lap dog

Na only me get all this qualification? Ok nah. You are the image of God and I can't insult God. Have a great night!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2023
I'm just advising you oga!
peter0071:
omo.. go to court.

e dey pain that i still never accept your INEC appointed President?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2023
You talk as if I was born during the democracy era. Anyway, I don't have time to argue too much.
SMARTMOTORS:
Oga the constitution you're using currently is a military imposed constitution, yard Adua was a packaged sick Fulani man by the Cabals. Since 1999 you are being ruled by former military leaders and serogates or close friends of the military...the Britain is still indirectly controlling your political and economical affairs( neo-colonization). The only people's constitution we had in Nigeria was the One used during the parliamentary system of 1960-1966, that was the best time in our country...with robost economy and massive scholarship to thousands of Nigerian students to study anywhere in the world. Infact the major sources of resources then was Palm oil, cocoa and groundnut. The country had three premiers for the three regions, each managing their resources and contributing to the center. Not untill 1966 when the first military coup took place, the country has never known peace till date. Out of the 38 years of military dictatorship the North ruled and looted the country for 35years which the heads of states are mainly from the Fulani tribe....my friend! History is an eye opener, I start to tell you the history of your country Nairaland won't contain the article. Even the deepest secrets of your country I know them all!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by basybasy: 8:10pm On May 01, 2023
NwekeUG:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has taken to his Twitter handle to wish all Nigerians a Happy Labour Day, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1652929291238232064?t=d1xJC3Bi0w71P4AXgzEW4Q&s=19
Jobless man and attention seeker. You will never ruled Nigeria because of your style of politics. I don't like Buhari and APC government, but your Obizombies behaviors made us support Tinubu. You built your politics on religious and tribal sentiments and that was why u were abandoned and failed. You didn't win the election if all the idiotic elements are deceiving u that u won, u will be in court till eternity. Mad idiot
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2023
You don't have to be born in 1960 to know the events that took place in 1960. That's why it's called history. I wouldn't know about Christopher Columbus of America or Adult Hitler of Germany or that Nelson Mandela spent 7months in Nnewi Anambra State as a refugee running from the colonial Britain or that Burka Dimka killed Murtala Muhammad and ran to Abatete in Anambra State for hiding or that Prime Minister Tafawa balewa was strongly against the Islamization agenda of Ahmadu Bello and played key roles in making sure it didn't succed in the 60's.......#KNOW YOUR HISTORY.
crossbreedwears:
You talk as if I was born during the democracy era. Anyway, I don't have time to argue too much.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2023
There is nothing knew in what you just said. I know my history very well. Our argument was based on General Marwa. I am still standing on my words that Marwa retired from the Army after handing over to Tinubu
SMARTMOTORS:
You don't have to be born in 1960 to know the events that took place in 1960. That's why it's called history. I wouldn't know about Christopher Columbus of America or Adult Hitler of Germany or that Nelson Mandela spent 7months in Nnewi Anambra State as a refugee running from the colonial Britain or that Burka Dimka killed Murtala Muhammad and ran to Abatete in Anambra State for hiding or that Prime Minister Tafawa balewa was strongly against the Islamization agenda of Ahmadu Bello and played key roles in making sure it didn't succed in the 60's.......#KNOW YOUR HISTORY.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2023
crossbreedwears:
There is nothing knew in what you just said. I know my history very well. Our argument was based on General Marwa. I am still standing on my words that Marwa retired from the Army after handing over to Tinubu
it's well
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2023
Yes sir
SMARTMOTORS:
it's well
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by peter0071(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2023
thank you for your unneeded advise. gracias
crossbreedwears:
I'm just advising you oga!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2023
Okay sir. In case you're being charged for treason, remember I said so
peter0071:
thank you for your unneeded advise. gracias
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by peter0071(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2023
i will remember that!!! Treason detectors
crossbreedwears:
Okay sir. In case you're being charged for treason, remember I said so
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by crossbreedwears(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2023
Alright. Please stay safe
peter0071:
i will remember that!!! Treason detectors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts But Two Loans / Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable / INEC Denies Jega's Terminal Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.