Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) (30173 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Buhari Really Scammed Nigerians(photo) / Don't Vote Tinubu, Nairaland Owner Begs Nigerians (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by matm: 10:52am On May 01, 2023
God bless Peter obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by rahmontech(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2023
This opportunist again grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2023
My personal President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by TippuTip: 10:53am On May 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Klinsman2000: 10:55am On May 01, 2023
Man of the People.

Loved by all.

Dream President of majority of Nigerians

It is well with you

uote author=NwekeUG post=122855769]Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has taken to his Twitter handle to wish all Nigerians a Happy Labour Day, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1652929291238232064?t=d1xJC3Bi0w71P4AXgzEW4Q&s=19[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Larryndelaw: 10:55am On May 01, 2023
peter0071:
our President Elect... not the one that stole mandate... i no call names oooo...but na the person you dey think about i dey talk about.
Thank God you said your president. We know the people you referred to as OUR. You mean IPOB and unknown killers president. Yeye dey smell
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2023
Our real presidio Tinubu is just a promax

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by mordred44: 11:02am On May 01, 2023
I know send dia papa.... Papa temi highlander papa
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by captianfreeman(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2023
Mandate people.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2023
Christistruth02:

you better go and get your aso ebi before the price goes through the roof

Green and white is the Colour for the Occasion

and get some matching shoes

So ricko of big brother that passed away last year follow buy aso ebi for tinubu?

all this una lies no get shame.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Chucks13: 11:15am On May 01, 2023
Oga celebrate it with your miscreant pls.

I don't need you or anyone to celebrate workers day with me I celebrate it myself by myself so keep your celebration to your humanity haters followers.

Crap!!!

Oya where dem dey? Breakfast served oya 1,2 go.......
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Printerscanner: 11:16am On May 01, 2023
silvoclaira:
Happy workers day!

Tinubu will only wish his fellow druglords

You go cry for long.

Your brothers are in different prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking from America to Europe, Australia, Asia, even several African countries. Is it Tinubu that gave them drugs?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Printerscanner: 11:19am On May 01, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Ellu P president general πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

It's not easy to laboured in vain

This man has been reduced to attention seeker πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Tinubu the last man standing

Obituary is contesting attention with Reno Omo/Kirikiri, FFK, Dino Melaye and Professor of Rubbish Ishaq Akintola the MURIC goat
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Printerscanner: 11:20am On May 01, 2023
Ogiame:
Don't take sniper please

Only losers take Sniper Humanicide. You are the losers here, so do the right thing that cowards do
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Dittodat: 11:21am On May 01, 2023
More like with IPOB terrorist monkeys.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by sencekompis: 11:24am On May 01, 2023
OBI = IPOB SYMPATHIZER PLEASE CELEBRATE ONLY YOUR BIAFRA PEOPLE.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Ellu P president general πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

It's not easy to laboured in vain

This man has been reduced to attention seeker πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Tinubu the last man standing
Dumb!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Walamide: 11:35am On May 01, 2023
A new Nigeria is possible under BAT regime
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by almarthins(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2023
Tntsi:
Our president! Happy ellu pee day.
The mandate will be retrieved from the criminals.

I wish d mandate can be retrieved, but history no show hope at all. We have a history of murder and robbery, LP can only hope for a miracle which seems almost impossible. We should all braze up for another 4 years back and forth government.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Hoelujohn: 11:40am On May 01, 2023
Alexiiydon:
This guy is just really happy and enjoying his fame gullible obi lap dogs will wail till they kingdom come
Don't mind them bro, they don't know how powerful drug money is
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Torpedo23: 11:51am On May 01, 2023
Alexiiydon:
This guy is just really happy and enjoying his fame gullible obi lap dogs will wail till they kingdom come

Morally-bankrupt Tinubu supporters are even worse off. Sacrificing their souls for a few bucks that would ruin your next 8 years is the worst disservice a man can do not only to himself, but to the future of his children.
Sucks to be you lots.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by IPDGP: 11:55am On May 01, 2023
Why Dem remove U from the spelling
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Tareq1105: 12:03pm On May 01, 2023
IVORY2009:
Happy labour day to our president, the president we know...

Yes, the president of labourers.

He supposed to be at Living Faith Church Winners 42nd Anniversary Celebration but he was not there bcoz election was over.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Tareq1105: 12:05pm On May 01, 2023
Torpedo23:

Morally-bankrupft Tinubu supporters are worse off. Sacrificing their souls for a few bucks that would ruin your next 8 years is the worst disservice a man can do not only to himself, but for the future of his children.
Sucks to be you lots.

You don't deserve my response bcoz moral is relative.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Asine: 12:08pm On May 01, 2023
Happy Workers Day my President!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2023
helinues:
After labouring in vain and pain

grin
Its only drug addiction that brings pain

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 12:12pm On May 01, 2023
Torpedo23:

Morally-bankrupft Tinubu supporters are worse off. Sacrificing their souls for a few bucks that would ruin your next 8 years is the worst disservice a man can do not only to himself, but for the future of his children.
Sucks to be you lots.
the yeast was rigged for obi so why the yeast people go sacrifice there future to allow obi be rigged in
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Alexiiydon: 12:13pm On May 01, 2023
Boldkrammy:

So 80% of Abuja, Lagos, plateau etc residents are biafrans. You see your life?
you’re fool if you don’t see brainwashed youth in what I wrote Lap dog
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by Drsmartphilips: 12:13pm On May 01, 2023
Ogiame:
Who knows your father? 🀣🀣🀣
we know him,we don't know your father
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Labour Day With Nigerians (Photo) by crossbreedwears(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2023
After inauguration and you still address PO as your president, you might be charged for Treason. Just a reminder sir...quote author=peter0071 post=122856177]our President Elect... not the one that stole mandate... i no call names oooo...but na the person you dey think about i dey talk about.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40MW Dadin-Kowa Hydro-Power Ready For Inauguration, 60 Years After / Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures / Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.