Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) (5636 Views)

A Girlfriend Must Have A Plan / Health Benefits Of Guinness Stout And Milk / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Boss man, you have said it all. That guy will end up a keke rider for life. He is finished. @kyber you are going to be poor for life and a beggar . Better go to your village

You have successfully seen your own future 😂

1 Like

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:

Make una Dey whine una selves
Lol.. I swear no be whinning guy. As for me oo I don't know about the other guy. U sef fit try am normal beans cooked with palm oil and bread.
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:

U go just shit after few trust 😂
U nor go load ur stomach naaa... Just like two of those serving spoons and few slices of bread (3-4)

1 Like

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by DaInferno(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:
So a friend of mine introduced me to this mad combo for bedmatics omo I doubted at first but I decided to give it a try since my Padi no go lie give me.

I used it and my girl was begging me to stop,I thought she wanted me to continue omo this girl bit me o.
She was sore and she left . So I had to go carry okpo just to release.

I got one okpo Sha so I paid her for part time, after much talk and do and sucking and knacking I finally cum after 45minutes .

Ladies and gentlemen that is my testimony

Pictures below
lol...this doesn't even look or sound legal...yoi should be arrested
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by NoFucksToGive: 4:28pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:

You have successfully seen your own future 😂

WRETCHED soul 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by bestplayermaver(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2023
Go gym you no gree you go dey carry mad combo when you die we go come chop fried rice and shredded chicken and shrimp you go perceive am you wonder wetin I do with fufu and milk
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2023
bestplayermaver:
Go gym you no gree you go dey carry mad combo when you die we go come chop fried rice and shredded chicken and shrimp you go perceive am you wonder wetin I do with fufu and milk

This one just Dey misyarn
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by LeeSmart: 5:12pm On May 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Try raw bitter leaf and bread.
U don try okra soup nd bread? U go last for 3hrs
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Benwallt(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2023
Girls dey read this kind post too?
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by eepeepook: 11:59am On May 02, 2023
Yes. A fourteen year old. Sango-Ota is a boring place.
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2023
eepeepook:
Yes. A fourteen year old. Sango-Ota is a boring place.

Meaning ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / I Hate Men! / Nigerian Guys Are Too Controlling For Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.