Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) (5610 Views)

A Girlfriend Must Have A Plan / Health Benefits Of Guinness Stout And Milk / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2023
So a friend of mine introduced me to this mad combo for bedmatics omo I doubted at first but I decided to give it a try since my Padi no go lie give me.

I used it and my girl was begging me to stop,I thought she wanted me to continue omo this girl bit me o.
She was sore and she left . So I had to go carry okpo just to release.

I got one okpo Sha so I paid her for part time, after much talk and do and sucking and knacking I finally cum after 45minutes .

Ladies and gentlemen that is my testimony

Pictures below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2023
I dey go carry another one this night with this combination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by money121(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2023
Nibo latun jasi bayi
All becos os punnnaa

31 Likes

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by efficiencie(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2023
kyber:
So a friend of mine introduced me to this mad combo for bedmatics omo I doubted at first but I decided to give it a try since my Padi no go lie give me.

I used it and my girl was begging me to stop,I thought she wanted me to continue omo this girl bit me o.

I got one okpo Sha so I paid her for part time, after much talk and do and sucking and knacking I finally cum after 45minutes .

Pictures below

One idiot go try this nonsense na...before you know it e go turn "fufu and milk" challenge. May GOD deliver this generation.

20 Likes

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2023
money121:
Nibo latun jasi bayi
All becos os punnnaa

It’s more than that o

1 Like

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Ofemmanu1: 9:16am On May 01, 2023
money121:
Nibo latun jasi bayi All becos os punnnaa
Hmm aye Le o.

1 Like

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Osashalom: 9:26am On May 01, 2023
You mean someone can use milk to swallow fufu??

2 Likes

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by SirWhiteFish: 10:33am On May 01, 2023
Your girlfriend has collected your glory through the milk and akpu. The okpo too don scrape the little remaining grin
If you know what is best for you, don't have sex for the next 6 years

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Alaigbomaster: 10:42am On May 01, 2023
kyber:

Pictures below

You are torturing yourself but unfortunately you think you are having fun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by favour32(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2023
If you want maintenance of ya prostate avoid milk and other dairy products.

3 Likes

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by dayleke: 11:42am On May 01, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Hmm aye Le o.

Ibosi oooooo!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 01, 2023
kyber:

Pictures below

You just wanna kill yourself on a hole that can never be filled

4 Likes

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2023
Osashalom:
You mean someone can use milk to swallow fufu??

Yes na
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2023
Scrit:

You just wanna kill yourself on a hole that can never be filled

But it can be filled temporarily

1 Like

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2023
favour32:
If you want maintenance of ya prostate avoid milk and other dairy products.

Why?
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

You are torturing yourself but unfortunately you think you are having fun

How is that one torture?
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2023
efficiencie:

One idiot go try this nonsense na...before you know it e go turn "fufu and milk" challenge. May GOD deliver this generation.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by KingMack(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2023
na you and toilet be mateπŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2023
KingMack:
na you and toilet be mateπŸ˜‚

Just try it out
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:

But it can be filled temporarily

Nah your time jaiye loh
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by CandidAdmin(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2023
Minister of Strategic planning and bedmatic affairs, please epp me with 1k or 5h

Check my siggy 4 my acc no
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Killerbag36: 12:37pm On May 01, 2023
Scam
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by NoFucksToGive: 12:56pm On May 01, 2023
SirWhiteFish:
Your girlfriend has collected your glory through the milk and akpu. The okpo too don scrape the little remaining grin
If you know what is best for you, don't have sex for the next 6 years

Boss man, you have said it all. That guy will end up a keke rider for life. He is finished. @kyber you are going to be poor for life and a beggar . Better go to your village

2 Likes

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nawaoo grin you guys are hilarious πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by popeme(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:

Pictures below

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 01, 2023
kyber:

Why?
Beans and bread is better... 30 mins before game time. Thank me later
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by OKOATA(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2023
Killbillz:

I remember eating Eba and egusi soup with fried fish and I don't know what happened the girl gats beg me. The thing funny me. I con dey wonder whether na the Eba, Egusi or Fried fish made me last so long. I no even release sef that's the funniest thing.

2 Likes

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 01, 2023
OKOATA:
I remember eating Eba and egusi soup with fried fish and I don't know what happened the girl gats beg me. The thing funny me. I con dey wonder whether na the Eba, Egusi or Fried fish made me last so long. I no even release sef that's the funniest thing.
Anything is possible. Na so me take discover beans and bread way back uni days oo.. the babe was still asking what I took after everything. Pipe was still rock hard after hours of knacking and releasing. She had to beg before I let her go make she no enter trouble for house for coming home late
Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by CodeTemplar: 3:07pm On May 01, 2023
Try raw bitter leaf and bread.

2 Likes

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Anything is possible. Na so me take discover beans and bread way back uni days oo.. the babe was still asking what I took after everything. Pipe was still rock hard after hours of knacking and releasing. She had to beg before I let her go make she no enter trouble for house for coming home late

Make una Dey whine una selves

2 Likes

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2023
Killbillz:

U go just shit after few trust πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Fufu And Milk Is A Bad Combo Your Girlfriend Must Surender (pictures) by Itohanmiwa: 3:40pm On May 01, 2023
Nor b u open thread saying you want to be celibate? God have mercy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The One You Love or the One Who Loves You? / Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? / Lady Goes Nude In Stadium During A Live Soccer Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.