Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? (1113 Views)

What Will You Do In My Shoes / Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / If You Are In My Shoes... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Campee98: 8:33am On May 01, 2023
There's this girl I met about a year ago in school, we became good friends, I helped her out a lot whenever there was need.
Some of my friends thought we were romantically attached.....
But we were not... Besides, the girl always said she is not gonna date yet, and she is this holy gal.

There was a day she came to meet me, and she saw another girl with me....
She kinda got angry, and said I shouldn't be getting to be with a gal in a private place so as to avoid fornicating, that's how she said it....

But I kinda valued the advice, but it wasn't easy keeping to what she said...

So, she also met me with anoda gal again....
So she kinda flared up, refused to talk to me, told her friend about it, soon, rumours were spreading about me( am a guy that is generally popular), very soon, she called me and adviced me again........

But since then, she has always been saying I hurt her, but has never told me what I did....

Sometimes later, we fell out with each other, and any time she had the opportunity, she always kinda attacked me verbally and behaved as if I was her sworn enemy......
But I didn't mind all that... ...
I just can't keep grudges.

So recently, she has suddenly been behaving kinda friendly, and even sent me happy birthday wishes during my birthday ....

What do you think this gal wants??
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Oluromantic: 8:45am On May 01, 2023
Let Divoc19 and IyaebeTheGreat come and advice you about thier junior colleague
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 01, 2023
Oluromantic:
😆 she likes him but doing nyanga so as not to appear cheap
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Gasayi(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2023
Campee98:
There's this girl I met about a year ago in school, we became good friends, I helped her out a lot whenever there was need.
But we were not... Besides, the girl always said she is not gonna date yet, and she is this holy gal.

She kinda got angry, and said I shouldn't be getting to be with a gal in a private place so as to avoid fornicating, that's how she said it....

So she kinda flared up, refused to talk to me, told her friend about it, soon, rumours were spreading about me( am a guy that is generally popular), very soon, she called me and adviced me again........

But since then, she has always been saying I hurt her, but has never told me what I did....

Sometimes later, we fell out with each other, and any time she had the opportunity, she always kinda attacked me verbally and behaved as if I was her sworn enemy......

So recently, she has suddenly been behaving kinda friendly, and even sent me happy birthday wishes during my birthday ....

mumu man 😂😂😂 see wetin small girl dey do to you. Making u emotional unstable. Better delete her from your mind
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by apostle96: 9:10am On May 01, 2023
Gasayi:
mumu man 😂😂😂 see wetin small girl dey do to you. Making u emotional unstable. Better delete her from your mind

Best advice 💯
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:17am On May 01, 2023
Campee98:

You asked what I'm gonna do if I was in your shoes?
Well, if I was in your shoes I'd simply remove the shoes and have me a good sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by efficiencie(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2023
Campee98:

She is blurring the lines of the boundary between you and her so that she can play your head like ludo. Ladies exploit men who do not or cannot clearly demarcate boundaries. You have to let her know the facts that (1) you two are not in a relationship (2) she has no right to police you (3) you see her as a friend since that is how she sees you too. The moment you define boundaries, the schemes fall apart. She will immediately realize that she either comes clean with her intentions or stop her shenanigans. This rubbish behavior is a tactic to keep an insurance policy just in case her green-lighting a superior guy does not succeed. She can date without getting sexual and she can court without getting sexual. Don't let any lady use you as an insurance policy.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Campee98: 10:41am On May 01, 2023
efficiencie:

She is blurring the lines of the boundary between you and her so that she can play your head like ludo. Ladies exploit men who do not or cannot clearly demarcate boundaries. You have to let her know the facts that (1) you two are not in a relationship (2) she has no right to police you (3) you see her as a friend since that is how she sees you too. The moment you define boundaries, the schemes fall apart. She will immediately realize that she either comes clean with her intentions or stop her shenanigans. This rubbish behavior is a tactic to keep an insurance policy just in case her green-lighting a superior guy does not succeed. She can date without getting sexual and she can court without getting sexual. Don't let any lady use you as an insurance policy.

You're right sir

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Divoc19(f): 11:22am On May 01, 2023
Campee98:
There's this girl I met

She wants to you to knack her and show her love on her own terms.

If you are smart, you can hit it on your own terms and she'll still love you kiss for it...did I speak in parable cool

Oluromantic:
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2023
I go off shoe and sleep ooo.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Campee98: 12:30pm On May 01, 2023
Divoc19:

...did I speak in parable cool

No😁

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2023
Oluromantic:
Kobojunkie should be invited first.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Divoc19(f): 12:59pm On May 01, 2023
Lol...be careful though...let it be beautiful cheesy
Campee98:

No😁
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 01, 2023
I don't know what she wants, but I think you should cut ties with her.

She's an emotional rollercoaster.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by Autobot05: 3:04pm On May 01, 2023
I'd take the damn shoes off wink

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?? by diogo23: 6:31pm On May 01, 2023
Campee98:

She loves you but because she have present herself as a church girl She don't know how to tell you or show you that she loves you

(1) (Reply)

Slept With More Than 350,000 Men / Where Are The Beautiful Ladies?? / A Sales Girl Once Said My Fingers Looked Like The Snack"kulikuli"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.