Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,526 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

What A Man Really Needs In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man Really Needs In A Woman (366 Views)

What Does A Man Really Want In A Woman / Please Who Will Help Me With Whatsapp Spy App? I Really Needs It Please. / What A Man Really Wants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Really Needs In A Woman by LoveUdie: 3:30pm On May 01, 2023
Men attends to a woman for two known reason, sex and love but in real cases men do not Marry for sex or love, they marry for stability.

Let me explain:
A man can love you and still not Marry you.
A man can have sex with you for years and still not Marry you.
But immediately he finds someone that brings stability in his life, he marries her.

What I mean by stability is "peace of mind "
I have been seeing a man so many guys who made this statement " I love this lady so much but I don't think I can spend rest of my life together with her.
"This lady is so sweet in bed but I don't think I can marry her"
Men are visionaries when the think about marriage, they don't think about weeding dresses, bridesmaids or most of the things ladies think is fanciful.
They think for weather this lady can build a home, can take care of his kids, can support his vision and dreams and also give him a peace of mind.
Men don't like a ladies who give them discomfort and who have nothing to offer them.
This is why a man can stay with Woman for many years And meet another in a short while and get married to her.

The comfort of having peace of mind is the paramount of every man.

Sex is a pleasure, love is an affection, respect and peace is stability ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥.
https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2023/02/7-ways-to-attract-right-lady-to-marry.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man Really Needs In A Woman by anointedlinks: 6:36pm On May 03, 2023
True

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Can Do Woman Can Do Better Do You Agree ? / Like Seiously, Why Are You Paying For This? / Everyone Will Try To Rape You: What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.